>manual is the only way to drive general

Euro Veeky Forums groups:
>Night Wave
>Groupme: app.groupme.com/join_group/23408529/tr6qiN

Zeemaps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2410062

first for UK not euro

first for night wave thread #2

Anyone ever imported car from another country without inspecting it?

I wanna buy a car from germany and hearing how NAZI they are it seems like it might be safer to get a car over the internet from there rather than, say albania, But anyone have any experiences?
Gonna use a dedicated company that does that for it.

Any Balts taken part of opentrack?

why is snow the best

thats nice, theres no 86 in estonia, there was one that was sold a decade ago to somewhere in midlands

what is a night wave?
also, i am from Eesti too

Balts, how do I move to you from Russia? I can't live here anymore.

Fuck off we're full

it aint hard if you can find a job here

No you're not

NW is a global Veeky Forums group originating from houston with members over EU and US. Come visit us in the groupme link, i'll give you more info there

get over here with visa, find a job, place to live and ride the underwhelming roads

>Anyone ever imported car from another country without inspecting it?
Yeah, got one from Japan and it's pristine.

Any eurofags own miatas? They are really cheap over here, but I don't know if the parts are as available and cheap as in the US. Maybe I'd be better off with an old BMW?

I've seen a miata around, but for some reason people go with BMW's.

I'd say go for miata since you can probs find cheap parts from UK at least.
The more north you go the less popular cabriolets become.

what up europ

golf, rav4 and?

This thread makes me to steal my dads 94 Biturbo Safrane.

daewoo nexia

where you from in yurop?
I own a miata (in Holland) and it's cheap to own and maintain, cheaper than the Civic Hybrid I had before it.

More info user, spanishfag here trying to adquire a JDMeme. Haven't considered the direct import yet due to a company here taking care of all the risky paperwork.

No idea about Spain, the rules for importing cars are different in each country. Having a contact in Japan who can buy the car and prepare it for the ship makes the whole process a fuckton easier.

where do rest of you euros hoon?
Do you jermans do legal wangan on autbachn?

Here in balt we hit empty countryside roads and the limited tougay we have

central Francistan reportin'
We don't have much in the way of hills and mountains hill so no toegay, you have to head to the borders with Spain, Italy and Switzerland for that. We do have loads of comfy countryside roads that go from village to village, they are empty most of the time and not really monitored, so that's nice. Don't expect to go too fast though because its the villages in charge of maintenance so they are usually full of cracks and potholes.
Peripheric roads are nice if you want to do some more serious speeding, but with all the recent police activity, there are loads of patrols and mobile radars so it's better to avoid it for now. Thanks, Hollande.
each agglomeration has its clear spots to avoid at all costs because even though it has car(related stuff going on, it's full of algerians.

Croatia. NBs go for around 5-7k € here. My only concern is that I haven't got a garage or anything and I don't exactly live in a very dry area, so I'm afraid the soft top could leak in bad weather.

sup

Do what i did. Buy a hardtop as well (500€).

Brit/o/ a best regional Veeky Forums

anyone from Frankfurt around?

dang that sounds great.
Our roads are shit anyway. we the eesti night wave run on abandoned airfield and it's an old, unmaintained road but hey, can't beat legally grey big empty strip of tarmac

I think we had one guy near frankfurt in night wave

There are a lot of shitty things about motoring in france but at least our roads are good and there are neat places to go through.
Regulations regarding modifications are bullshit though. I blame the commies and the EU.

going fast on the Autobahn is only fun with multiple people in one car, not with multiple cars.
With multiple cars you just drive around.
hooning is more fun either alone or when with friends then with friends in the same car.

ayylimoni
made the 300+ km/h but the winter tires are limited

Hello O/ french member joining the team!

yes, i got one,but it is pretty rare to see on the roads around here. In france the second hand market sucks people always ask high money even on rinced shitboxes. Germany and UK should have way more at decent prices.

idk we and many other countries have no problems with mods. You only have your government to blame.
one car with many friends is just boring show off
two or more cars is fun.

I was talking shit, really.
But we are just anal when it comes to engine swap (apparently americans do it on a sunday, here it requires you to register you car all over again, which can be a long process since it requires paperwork and confrontation with the administration. Oh and of course the "file process charges" are on your bill) tuning and fiddling with your engine to get more power out of it...
Then there are some cosmetic mods that are not allowed or possible, like using bodykits that make your car too wide, darkened rear lights (which is good, that shit is actually dangerous).
And if you are interested in stuff like kit cars, expect buttloads of paperworks if you want to drive on public roads.

ayy
where from?

can't you just import from germany?
Here all that costs with import is transport and the registration fee, so dirt cheap.
afaik engine swaps aint shit here for some reason.
I'm surprised, eastonia is quite nice for cars.

Paris - but it's hell to park here so the miata stays at country side.

Exactly importing from germany is a big thing, some people as well import from UK but i can't handle LFD in a RHD country.
I imported my one from poland actually! Great deal !

>going 260
>completely perfect, focussed picture

sure

Anyone know what car this is?

seat leon

Ty

wtf is this?? A four door lifted 86?

>filename
dude come on

..o-oh

>Do you jermans do legal wangan on autbachn?
90% of the Autobahn to my university is without speed limit.
I occasionly go fast there, but usually I only drive around 160km/h. (100mph for burgers)
SInce I don´t want to stress my engine that much and don´t want to spend to much on fuel.
Even small cars consume insane amouts of fuel at speeds over 240km/h.