/elyg/ - Elysium General

>Guilds:
NOST PVP/PVE aka ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE aka OLD
Dead

ELYSIUM aka FRESH (main china farmer hub)
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:

ZETH'KUR aka FRESHFRESH (newcomers recommended to roll here)
Horde guild:
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
Need a new one because the old one was worthless

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
The last one was written by someone who obviously never made it to 60. Need a new one.

>Macros
wowprogramming.com/docs/api

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5qermq/elysium_bans_innocent_people_but_apparently_thats/
youtube.com/watch?v=AhaRLZmqs8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

elycucks btfo yet again

best class in the game

>Horde guild:

So with China BTFO why the fuck would you roll on Zeth? Can't use the chinese excuse or the queue time excuse zethcucks, what will you pull out of your ass next?

Elysium or Zeth'Kur?

Since when did China get BTFO? Im getting more gold spam than ever these days.

Because both servers are full of bots

Depends, if you roll horde you're better off on Elysium because the horde guild is literally dead
If you roll on Zeth you're welcome to join us in Puppers

Why is there a 30-40 man death squad in 1k

Reminder that Zeth gets below 2k during evening and still has chinks

Zeth will be larger pop then Elysium this summer btw, now that holidays are over Elysium is dying at a rapid rate, as well as people rerolling on Hellground. By the time Summer rolls around, everyone will just roll on the "new" server aka Zeth.

Zethbulls win again, it's the official PVP server. Ely is dead now that Rag is down.

Can someone tell me what's the best UI mod by consensus in this thread?

The current one is such garbage. How could they come up with UI in vanilla and think it was a good idea.

Elysium if you want to join the server that will last longer, Zeth if you want to eventually be merged with Elysium

Y-You could play on Anathema...

>group of 10 alliance come kill me to do find 00x-17

At least they'll find out soon that its not a group quest

>what are off-peak times
We have 30 online when its not dead times

mfw freshcucks BTFO
Couldn't handle the truth that zeth is better. Remember to join on zeth wwu.

>/who'ing a horde guild on ally

Stay mad Pupper cucks, go shill on Reddit where you belong.

Hey guys, check out my sweet reddit.

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5qermq/elysium_bans_innocent_people_but_apparently_thats/

Oh look another staff member leaves

>mad because his guild is actually beyond dead
post proof of your guild even having more than 10 people online at once

remember that the real girls are on anathema!

ALL HAIL ELYSIUM

WE ARE NOT WORTHY

WE ARE NOT WORTHY

>be 34 years old
>be this autistic

With as often as that word gets thrown around, especially by autists themselves, I should probably be honored to hold such a valued and important title. After all, we live in liberal shitsville.

Real girls? Women ruin everything. Why would we want real girls?

We still kickin boys. If you want to do text-only raids. Join Horde Zeth'Kur

defend this nostdrones

youtube.com/watch?v=AhaRLZmqs8Q

girls(male)

>tfw killing a shitter who is 10 levels higher when you only have half health and mana
kek, truly the most cuck guild

FUKKEN SLUT MOUNTING U'RE BULL IN PLAIN DAY SIGHT THANK G-D FOR POTTU BANNING THIS FILTH FROM OUR PROGRESSIVE SERVER GOODBYE

So... you're a man of the world, right? Have you ever... you know.

How many girls(male) are in Salty Dogs?

Horde doesn't attract the sissy boys, they all go alliance so that they can be bullied by horde bulls

I don't know what that means, but I have just tweeted this particular article to half a dozen gaming websites (specifically, the people who wrote an article about Elysium) with this link. I've already received a reply.

You know, maybe I'm just being petty about the whole thing. I mean, it's not even me that got banned! But then again... the lulz, the backlash and subsequent possibility that it kills Elysium is just TOO fucking good to pass up.

Let's see what happens, shall we?

>>I don't know what that means
Well I mean you're 34, surely you've, you know, wink wink nudge nudge, know what I mean.

We dont need to. And there's literally 10+ on right now actually.

>player fixes for a broken class.jpg

I don't know what you mean, good sir. Please elaborate... for, you know, posterity...

Why do you keep leaving puppers out of the OP?

I thought we left all this autism behind us when Northshire capitulated

I want to take a moment and thank Salty Dogs (Zeth) for not shilling their guild here like pupper pals. Thank you for not luring over people to the server which will die first, and thank you for not being nearly as obnoxious.

Have you ever slept with a lady?

Is it worth it (read: profitable in the end) levelling Alch without Herbalism, for the xmute cooldowns? I'm thinking of going Alch/Tailor as a holy priest.

>takes alliance guild out of the OP because most people are joining the puppers
>thank you for not being nearly as obnoxious

:thinking:

They literally changed the OP to say (newcomers recommended here) for Zeth and took us out of it as well. Are you just pretending or are you actually stupid?

Does anyone remember who else was the moderator of the Elysium sub and member of staff except Shenna, Ruse, and Mesh?

I just noticed that in my PMs I have a PM to a [deleted] moderator, which means someone else left the team in the past 2 days (I messaged them all 2 days ago to comment on something).

I can't remember who the hell it was. It wasn't Suzerain, he was off the list by then. Does anyone know if this can be seen somewhere/somehow on reddit?

yes, herbalism is a meme profession anyway

anyone managed to go undercover in tHe tWiLiGhT? whats it like in there?

>PM someone only two days ago
>Can't remember their name
how convenient! maybe you should stop huffing paint and your memory will improve?

God no, sir. Ladies have cooties!

Want to fuck?

I just copypasted the message to everyone on the sidebar goddamnit.

If you're on elysium or zeth you shouldn't get alch without herb because the most valued herb used in all of the pots/flasks that actually make good profit are bind on pickup
Otherwise yes, I'd honestly recommend taking herb/tailor and keeping most of your herbs on an alt so you can just powerlevel alch once you hit 60
Skinning is a good option too if you aren't a Warlock because then you'll have extra cash for your mount

anyone else get horny when your femnelf hunter gets ganked by a bunch of orcs and trolls?

wut

>2/3rd of them are not from Veeky Forums

why are you still promoting here?

>2/3rd of them are not from Veeky Forums

Prove it

>inb4 the meme picture of hugs making Steadman assblasted

This servers days are numbered, boys and girls. Even less than what it could have been. I am on a mission to get this shit shut down, and I will not stop until everyone knows about the injustice that has been done here.

Accept it, nerds. You are playing on borrowed time. You may as well just quit now!

I have already tweeted half a dozen writers for various gaming websites with this link. I have already received one reply. I even sent it to Blizzard! Let's see if they decide to roll with it. Blizzard can be pretty dumb sometimes, but the prospect of them tearing ass and going wild with this cracks me the fuck up.

What went so right?

cool tabard and friendly atmosphere = recruits

only tauren tbqh

I don't get it. Some guy got banned for no reason? Are you new to private servers?

Mace spec for warriors bugged? procs like 1 in every 200 hits

Those who want to be seen as legitimate, especially being the most popular server of its kind, probably doesn't want to go around randomly banning their playerbase. People might find out and... you know... not play! Which is the whole point.

Besides, whether or not it is true is irrelevant now. I've seen to it that the story will spread. I can't wait to see what happens.

You have to be 18 to post here

You're not getting unbanned mate. You're only 29 you can just start over.

so does watching this show turn you into a girl or something because that seems to be the case

my man, elysium can kill itself just fine without your help

i dunno man, im 26 irl and i don't think i can get a redo on my life......

Hey, you're note me.... are you? Where am I? Is this a time warp? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF........................................................

It wasn't me.

does killing grey hordes give honor?

Why wouldn't it?

in-game, no
in real life, yes

holy shit
fucking pathetic allycucks made a fucking raid group to gank horde in STV
at least horde can fight honorably one on one, this is truly the most pathetic faction
i guess they are called allycucks for a reason

>horde
>honorable

fuck you nigger the shit i've gone through when just trying to quest

Which one of you fags took a screenshot of me?

sorry

How do you avoid hunter trap macro as rogue, do you simply bait it and get out of there at the end of kidney?
Shit has huge range.

will i be a speshul snowflake if i make my character black? whats the black to white to yellow ratio for humans?

these fucking hunter pets are bugged as fuck they are OP

I cant wait for Crestfresh so I can get ahead of the curve without bugs or chinks

>at least horde can fight honorably one on one
>Fighting a mob
>random orc rogue attacks me
>3 horde ride past and see me fighting this rogue that is almost dead
>they dismount and kill me
>4 horde and an npc
>They laugh at me
yeah man so honorable, i am level 53 and i have yet to come across a horde 1v1 without a bunch of horde helping them.

trap gets placed in front of the hunter, and turning after a kidney is stupidly hard in vanilla for some reason so you get a ton of time
so just stay behind them
once its placed you kite around the trap while the hunter cant do anything

Why is it ok for a warrior tank to roll on dps gear, but it's not ok for a druid/paladin tank to roll on healing gear?

>level ?? warrior
>level 28 priest
>put frost trap down, idea is to freeze warrior, kill priest, then kite warrior to death
>warrior charges straight through the frost trap, nullifying it
>die

wow i didnt know warriors could charge straight through traps

outplayed

>They banned me cause I'm a shitter! So I'm gonna stop EVERYONE else from having fun!

Pic related is you

because you don't need healing gear to kill shit on your own

I feel like this is even lower than us nolife NEETs who play on these servers. You spend your entire day as a NEET trying to shut these things down

I'm talking at 60 when people are gearing up for raids. It's not like I'm going to be beartanking MC.

Is anyone else losing their drive to play given its all falling apart?

>Horde Niggers
No thanks.

Proud White Men are Alliance only.

wow pvp is such bullshit

>be me level 29 warrior
>fight level 26 warlock
>he just fears me constantly while his pet hits me
>by the time i can get close to him i'm already at 20% hp

pvp in this game is absolute trash

Yeah same. I'm choosing to invest my time in a far more stable and lively game like Overwatch right now.

git gud kid, or just stay shit because pvp prodigies like me will make it far whereas you just stay in the mud