Previously newest video: youtu.be/Inh3V2CfdaE

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtu.be/hsNvJVIK0qY

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqZvYgn35K4
youtube.com/watch?v=hMtiJtzJcNw
orig13.deviantart.net/837a/f/2017/026/e/a/commander_shepard_and_sha_ira_by_eromaxi-dawtsw0.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COME ON! It's 2017!

nasty bitches

SHUT THE FUCK UP

here we go....

Good to see you made it over, was almost afraid we'd lost you for a second there

If Alec Ryder really did all this shit wouldn't he have a fuckton of stuff named after him in alliance space? Also the shanxi thing makes for a good connection to TIM in addition to Jack Harper => Cora Harper. Plus the super sekrit AI research developed around the same time as Mass Effect 2.

I think they will introduce bestiality before incest.

Fuck this sounds horrible.

Why is this mocap so awful? Everyone is jittering.

>but have to have them changed by experience.
>anecdotal evidence is more important than facts, evidence and numbers
Holy shit lmao if you're not going to debate him at least keep posting shit like this. It puts me at ease that you're willing to admit you have no logical ground to stand on and grasp at your emotions.

>Your overuse of buzzwords
Oh so you can dish but not take the buzzwords? I'm being topical with you here, since you're so intellectually insecure. Enough to dodge a debate and go above and beyond with bullshit reasons.

I don't get it. Do you have a bitch voice? Are you 12? Are you south american? Why are you so keen on being a slimy rat who makes strong assertive political comments, claims he's intellectually equipped to back them up, but contort yourself in all manner of ways to save face and dodge?

Isn't that what jews do, according to your line of thought? Why don't scrutinize yourself like you do with jews? That's very disingenuous and cowardly. You have no place or right to engage in political discussions if that's the case. Literal tumblrina tier.

Again, kill yourself.

I'm gonna marry Jaal!

Cora is a cute space milf and Peebee is far hotter than uggo autist Liara ever was, even the nigger seems better than Jacob.

Who gets to fuck the new femTur and ayy?

the turbodyke is horrific and peebee's got an irish ass, get your eyes checked.

>Peebee is far hotter than uggo autist Liara ever was
Nigga....

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE EVER LOVING FUCK UP

>Who gets to fuck the new femTur and ayy?

Hopefully anyone.

Someone at Bioware has got DBZ posters across every wall of their cubicle.

Like seriously? Even in another galaxy all the aliens still look like they trying to measure power levels all the damn time.

Just fucking report and hide. Stop feeding the troll, he's got a wall to go build.

kys

At this point I'd prefer you be the one banned over those two desu senpai

>Who gets to fuck the new femTur and ayy?

I mean this is Kirk Simulator 2017 we're talking about. If I don't get to boldly go right into some alien's pants we gonna have a problem

JUST

I honestly reported you over those two

But will they include a Loli-Love Interest before an Animal one?

I mean you can already get pedo, beast and incest in Japan, so how long is America gonna lag behind?

Andromeda Initiative Pathfinder Team Briefing: youtube.com/watch?v=lqZvYgn35K4

The AI stuff makes me think of Tali's dad. He sounds like the same type of character.

>If Alec Ryder really did all this shit wouldn't he have a fuckton of stuff named after him in alliance space?

Andromeda is pretty much being retconned in, so I don't expect it to make sense anymore in relation to the trilogy. It's the sad truth, but you just gotta take it for what it is.

Didn't they already kind of do that with Liara?

>peebee's got an irish ass

My girlfriend is Irish

Underage by the standards of a race who live for millennia is a poor substitute.

My condolences.

My condolences

>But will they include a Loli-Love Interest

Go play Dragons Dogma

> Peebee is far hotter than uggo autist Liara ever was

That's a mighty strong claim, friend.

My condolences.

>That one guy who was autistic enough to mod SFM clips in between those game scenes

I wonder what happened to him

Thanks for proving my point.

Bioware likes to add accessories to characters for some reason. Sometimes they do it just to differentiate one character from another such as markings on Turians.

I like the scar on Jaal though, it makes you wonder how he got it. But more than likely, it'll never be addressed. It helps the character have a history, I guess. But I'm on the side of the fence that thinks if you're never going to bring it up, why even bother.

My point about Alec is more that he must have moved into some sort of black ops that went bad. Again referencing the Cerberus/TIM connections with Shanxi and Harper. This is probably more involved than anything we're going to get in the game w/r/t back story.

I am just trying to figure why a guy who would or should be an admiral by now would be a literal who running away to a new galaxy with his two kids who were just starting off their military careers in very comfortable postings. Neither of them is front line colony defense. Scott is literally like one of those fat ass cops sitting around the Capitol building since he was posted on Arcturus.

What do you guys think of Chinfu?

A shame we couldn't romance her

It says in addition to his military service he's a scientist, is married to a scientist, and was an explorer before going N7.

Seems to me that a guy like that would retire from the military to private and pursue a ground breaking exploration mission with his wife rather than being a career military desk jockey.

>we need to defeat the reapers and save all sentinel life in the galaxy from ultimate extinction
compared to
>we need a new planet and sheeeiiiitttttt

Its like telling a friend to guess who you just met a minute ago and they say something like donald trump so it makes it whoever you were about to say not as exciting/important.

I cant be the only one who feels this way.

You talking about the Quarians?

I'm glad it has absolutely nothing to do with Reapers and intergalactic exploration is more interesting than An Ancient Evil Awakens (although I guess we're getting that anyway)

The sad thing is, while interesting, the reasoning is going to be intertwined with the origins of the Andromeda Initiative. Which within itself make little to no sense in relation to the events that were transpiring in the Milky Way at the time.

I'd be seriously surprised if Cora had anything to do with TIM and it wasn't some random naming accident.

We are the reaper threat this time.

>Evil Genocidal Alien Monsters are coming to kill us all
>Might not be able to fight them off
>What's plan b?
>RUN THE FUCK AWAY.
Makes sense to me.

I like the smaller scale but I think they're still going to stick to the same formula and that will inevitably make people draw comparisons to the OT. I think Bioware just suck at personal stories so they have to have some dumb big threat that you fight against.

If they radically changed the way they wrote the game and didn't just play it safe it would be less of a problem I think but yeah, it feels underwhelming.

The AI has nothing to do with the Reapers or escaping the Milky Way. The project started a decade before anybody knew they existed.

Wasn't it expedited or some such because of the discovery though?

>Founded in 2176 and launched in 2185, the Andromeda Initiative is a civilian, multi-species project created to send scientists, explorers and colonists on a one-way trip to settle in the Andromeda Galaxy. With powerful benefactors lending their support, the program has grown substantially in scope since its inception. The Initiative’s ultimate goal is to establish a permanent presence on the seemingly resource-rich frontier of Andromeda, and eventually create a reliable route between it and the Milky Way Galaxy.

Nothing has said that. Also the ultimate aim being to set up return travel means they're not there to hide from the Reapers.

BioWare keeps saying no but it doesn't gel. Given the N7/human connections they would all be aware of Shepard's claims and probably be more likely to believe him than anyone else in council space.

Andromeda does give me pretty strong Star Trek vibes so far. JJ Abrams Star Trek, mind you, but still.

If that final objective is completed, that must be an awkward debrief telling the Andromeda crew about the near extinction war against the reapers that occurred in the milky way galaxy

What if you picked the worst ending in ME3? Turns out everyone died in the Milky Way while they were away.

Doesn't matter. BioWare is going to retcon it and force synthesis on the galaxy anyway.

I think a reject ending would be much cooler, exploring the ruins and wrecks of a post-reaper wipe galaxy is conceptually great. But yeah, everyone is green now and toaster and toilets are alive. Great.

What do you think they really are /meg/?

>force

You throw that word around but the game had 3 endings so whichever they would pick it would be "forcing" it.

Disgusting bioware. They just had to appease their fat lesbian fanclub.

>With powerful benefactors lending their support
Better not be Cerberus again. I really want that shit to be gone.

My condolences.

>What's a character generation

It's like you don't even know that you're gonna change it.

Personally like Control best.

Headcanon Shep making a little Reaper-Android bod for him/herself.

Alec Ryder already has himself, his kids and his team Borg'd to the Hyperion.

He'd have picked Synthesis.

Your vision is limited.
>Not possessing two sexbots, one male and one female and making them fuck
>Shepard has literally fucked himself

If a palyer will be able change appearance of squadmates I'll buy it.

Kek

I doubt we will have character generation for all the NPCs.

R8 my squad.

Also, who was your main crew in ME2?

Tali and Garrus.

Always Tali and Garrus.

Pretty good, Garrus is kinda shitty though and femshep is terrible.

Your point was that you're literally retarded?

Miranda and Garry's mostly. Sometimes Grunt or mordin as well.

speculating here
>The Project is partially financed by Cerberus
>a few humans in leading positions are in on it
>dad ryder "dies" or "vanishes" at the beginning only to resurface in the end to be the Cerberus boss man
>since he literally doesn't show up there won't be any kind of connection between him and the player but the connection between him and his kids will be overplayed (like muh earth)
>he reveals to you the goals of Cerberus but you are railroaded to antagonize and possibly kill him instead of having the choice to join him
>Cora Harper is the illusive man's daughter, sent to andromeda to be kept "save", even though you can take her on literally any combat mission and in reality she has a chance to die on every single one of them so that notion is put ad absurdum
Bravo, Mac

Garrus and Grunt.

>two of the NPC squadmates are human, the ones you will never use because they're the Miranda/Ashley Jacob/Kaidan of the game

Who fucking cares.

Miranda + Samara for my Infiltrator mostly.

I had the same team throughout ME1, ME2, and ME3.

With ME2 I actually mixed it up quite a bit depending on who I felt was most appropriate for a mission from a story perspective.

In ME1 I used Tali + Wrex some 80% of the time. I only used the others on a few missions each because I felt bad and didn't want them to miss out on the fun. And because the story of later games treats every ME1 squad member as having killed tons of enemies and done crazy shit in ME1 regardless, so I want that to make sense.

In ME3 I also mix it up a bit, with some being basically mandatory for certain missions (Javik+Liara on Thessia, LI+EDI on Cronos, Liara+whoever in the monastery, Tali+VS in Sanctuary, etc.) But my go-to is for side missions and DLC missions are Tali and Garrus. Two reasons: one, I like their voices. Two, I just think it works best from a character pespective. They're Shepard's oldest and most trusted companions, and one is Shepard's lover, so they work well together and are the go-to team. Plus, I like the idea of the burnt out cop and young shotgun-wielding pilgrim becoming army-crushing terrors and eventually wracking up enornous body counts in the hundreds by the end of the series.

There are also some quests where who went there is more or less canonical, i.e. the team who went there is referenced as a specific duo even if you brought someone else. Like how Tali and Garrus were canonically the team on Ilos, where they had a body count competition.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMtiJtzJcNw

Made me laugh

>main crew in ME2
Whoever has the abilities that counter enemy defenses for the mission. Do you even Insanity?

orig13.deviantart.net/837a/f/2017/026/e/a/commander_shepard_and_sha_ira_by_eromaxi-dawtsw0.jpg

Are some of 2 and 3's DLC not available on Bone? Comes up as "not available" in the store.

maybe they're already integrated in the base game?

The chicks in The Witcher 3 generally all have the same physical characteristics. In that picture all 3 of them have basically the same mouth. Even if you can't pinpoint it exactly, there is something that makes them all look like one another minus hair style/color and eye color.

Regardless, they are still better designed than the left and in general without any comparison TW3's character designs are aesthetically interesting.

PeeBee in particular looks like shit. Cora has a mum haircut and the black chick is an NPC which means her assets are probably comprised of what we'll get in the CC. Because you know, your custom Ryder is going to be walking around looking like all the NPC's.

I love the conversations that Wrex has with Tali and Liara in the Citadel DLC.

Keira is modelled after a tranny and still looks better than any andromeda character so far

>look at collage
>notice waifu in the bottom right corner
>read text right above her

>tfw you will never bear your soul and your sins to Jack and feel truly understood
>tfw you will never hold Jack and listen to her breathe as she sleeps peacefully
I couldn't feel anything for about 5 seconds.

>Keira is modelled after a tranny
Is she really?

I wonder if you can fuck them

I liked how it keeps running into the wall as that scene went on

Damn, I hope so.

Life, uh, finds a way

>there's no sexy aliens in Andromeda
The hell, man?

Those new blue bitches look kinda hot