/utg/ - Undertale General

Lazy Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

is that a fucking lazy town reference?

Looks like it yes

Breaking news!

A dog exists somewhere.
And he is a hack

nerds

Gonna get strong for this goat! Gonna build muscle for this goat! Alright now I'm really going to bed. Goodnight!

aww i remember requesting half of that

What a little cutie--really, you could say he's the bomb!

I want to so sexual things to napstablook.

Before I ask this question, let me get one thing out of the way. I'm not a dadfag or a momfag but I seriously wonder one thing:

Why didn't Asgore, as soon as he got one soul, go through the barrier and start hunting individual humans until he got the amount he needed to free everyone? Surely he'd still be angry at the humans so soon for the death for his son.

Why is he killing children when he could have gone out with a single human soul, and go after some humans that have actually done terrible things, or go to that village and kill everyone. Is Asgore *REALLY* fucking dumb and / or is he afraid of mobs of humans?

Or more importantly, why didn't the fuckin monsters realize there's a hole at the roof and build a bigass ladder

z

The barrier is probably all encompassing around the mountain,
Asgore probably didn't think about using one soul to cross over and get more,
and another thing, most monsters aren't that intelligent or practical to think about doing any of that.

asgore made his decree to gather human souls and break the barrier in a moment of anger, but that moment passed pretty much immediately

he didn't have the stomach to go out and actively kill people, but he didn't want to walk back his decree either because it was the only thing giving his people hope. he was basically trapped between his kindness and his cowardice

as for the hole, the barrier encases the entire mountain, so falling down there is a one-way trip. it's just that the most obvious entrance/exit is behind asgore's throne

He didn't want to go through with it, no offense but he pussied out, that was Toriel's plan anyway I believe. The ladder thing is blocked by the all encompassing barrier.

>ywn have a relationship as pure as this gote and human

Asgore didn't really want to wage war on humanity and made that declaration out of anger and grief

We don't know how long it took for another human to fall after Chara fell so we don't know if he was still driven by anger when he got their soul

It's a one-way barrier, they wouldn't be able to go through the hole in the roof

That was basically Toriel's plan. Essentially he was a little bitch who didn't actually want to kill anyone but felt obligated too when one came by.

Just chill out guys, he asked a question, we answered. Its done now, all smiles.

where are the goats/lizards/fish

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Yeah its implied that Toriel is the smartest and Asgore is pretty stupid but desu I don't see Toriel going out and killing people either. Or she'd specifically target child sex offenders or some shit.

ALL. SMILES.

>Or she'd specifically target child sex offenders or some shit.
I could see it.

You know maybe if Dadfags didn't take literally every single bait under the sun we wouldn't need to treat actual discussion of the 1997 hip-hop classic "Undertale" with kiddie gloves.

oh you like undertale huh? name 3 of their albums

zzz

Here.

no that says "sss"

>Toriel gets on her phone
>Goes to "kidslivesafe.com" and types the Zip Code of the area
>The barbecue begins

Easy
>We Can't Dance
>Foxtrot
>Genesis

Toriel or Asgore could have collected a group of elderly people, moved them underground to let them live out their remaining years comfortably, then harvested their souls

i still love this ship

So is this asshole the skelebros' dad or not?

Not enough information.
But Sans does have a photo of a strange figure, and it say "Don't forget"

in my headcanon those are zzz

Adoptive incest is still incest

in my headcanon im dead

we don't know
he's connected to sans somehow because of the gaster blasters

I wanna drink napstablooks milk!

You think you're dead when you're not?
That's called Cotard delusion,Cotard's syndrome, walking corpe syndrome.

This picture is fucking hilarious.

Personally, I'm starting to wonder why in the fuck Toriel didn't tell Asgore after he slayed the first child to use his soul to leave and collect more.
Those two fucked over a lot of innocent kids just because they never communicated with each other!

Fuck, maybe Asriel is better off being a flower in a cave being away from those two! Is this just bad writing or meant to actually be some sort of moral in the game?

now i get why people have been calling me a tard, it all comes together

can i adopt this headcanon

kek

toby a hack
borf borf

donut steel

Toriel didn't want to start a war with humanity, and she also has an apparent psychological disorder over Asriel's death making her a sad, crazy, clingy goatmom.

Didn't Toriel tell him to do that? I honestly can't remember but I feel like she told him to leave and get more after the first kid.

You know what's even more hilarious? The characters are supposed to be captain america and iron man.

did you mean to post that on another board?

user.................................

don't look
giant hooter

???

Pff hahahahahahaha

called it.

my boys

Chara?
It's me, your best friend!

Jhon Census

I just checked the wiki to make sure

>"On a True Pacifist Route, Toriel tells Asgore that he only needed one SOUL to leave the Underground, and that he could have spared the other fallen humans if he had peacefully collected the other six from the Surface."

>"If you really wanted to free our kind... You could have gone through the barrier after you got ONE SOUL... ...taken six SOULs from the humans, then come back and freed everyone peacefully."

I think they're misreading her dialogue a little since I doubt you'd be able to peacefully steal a soul but eh, she only told him this after he already killed those kids. I think this is just bad writing, I could understand if she told him this beforehand and he goes "lolnope, kids are easier to kill" then her hatred of him would be a bit more justified. I used to feel bad for these Goats until I actually looked the story with a magnifying glass. Toriel, less so, but she could have told Asgore this at the BEGINNING.

I'm starting to think Toriel is mentally ill, she doesn't want to leave the underground, and she wants to use scare tactics into getting them to live with her forever.

Hey Asriel. Did you find my chocolate?

It is the best ship

you dirty peeping toms

The funny thing is that we know she's wrong, too. The control issues that came up with Asriel and Chara would pop up with Asgore and the child soul, except instead of adopted siblings, it's murderer and victim, so it likely would end pretty badly for Asgore.

how do you have so many

The question is, is Asgore aware of this?

Asgore being an adult monster would make no difference?

Unlikely, otherwise he would have to know how Chara and Asriel died.

has anyone drawn frisk as mob yet because it just occurred to me that it's strangely appropriate.

good night thread

Stop plaguing the anons with incidental photo ops!

good night moon

I have a mighty need for that hat

>ghost fight

How is this appropriate?

If Alphys was aware of Flowey's condition, would it have been possible for her to inject him with pure kindness?

I mean if she had a kindness extractor built.

i dont think thats how that works

No because she's a fucking lizard bitch Dr. Mengele FUCKING SLUT

She woudn't be able to build a kindness injector from scratch, she may be a scientist, but she's no gaster, she had to build the dt machine from blueprints ENTRY NUMBER 5: I've done it. Using the blueprints, I've extracted it from the human SOULs. I believe this is what gives their SOULs the strength to persist after death. The will to keep living... The resolve to change fate. Let's call this power... "Determination"

this implies she just read Gaster's plans and used them, she didn't write up the blueprints herself.

Where exactly is the optimal place to boop Asriel?

>Build another DT extractor
>Change one variable on the console
>Done!

The snout. Are there any other places?

I don't think it would be that simple, you would have to change a whole slew of things just to get it to work like that, modify the machine and such

Wow user, you ever think about curing cancer sometime?

Sounds like something a ROYAL SCIENTIST should be able to figure out!

But we also know Gaster was a more brilliant scientist, a "hard act to follow", and from what we've seen of Alphys's work, she's only managed to build a small amount of things, to a lesser degree of success.

That's assuming kindness can be extracted, since all roads lead to determination. DT is the spark of life to brought Flowey into existence, if kindness can be extracted you can inject him with it, and you'd get a kind, but very dead flower.

nice

Is it weird that I headcanon Gaster accidentally teleporting himself out of the mountain and spending years trying to get back in, giving up, and living a peaceful life on the side of the mountain in a dark laboratory and doing experiments on any lost children he finds?

I miss Broba
Is he still alive? When is he coming back? Can anyone contact him?

It's not weird. People are free to headcanon whatever they like.

I miss Frick

I miss Sketchanon
Is she still alive? When is she coming back? Can anyone contact her?

I miss Dworven

He was here a week or two ago, I'm pretty sure he lurks now and then.

I miss Ekusoda

I miss user
Are they still alive? When are they coming back? Can anyone contact them?