pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
youtube.com/watch?v=zfipI2XyFHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did someone say 360 degree hitbox?

I barely use this general, do we ever have Demon's Souls fight clubs or anything like that?
Been revisiting DeS lately but barely anybody plays anymore, so I think that'd be pretty cool.

That time of day already?

It's always time for big dancer butt

>dlc2 comes out
>3 days later, major patch
>patch notes fuck everything up; making straightswords faster, buffing carthus range and AR etc
>everyone expects a major dlc patch so no one questions it
>turns out it was april fools
you mark my fucking words

Is there really going to be no patch for DaS3 until the end of march alongside the DLC release?

I'll ask here.

Top 10 osts from the souls series dlc included. Looking to make a playlist.

With the Ashen one's legs stretched out like that, one can hope he meant to die that way.

Probably hoping to remain stuck to her ass when she pulls away

We haven't had a patch in two months, the longest duration yet without one. I'm hoping for a patch in February at least but at the rate From's going I'm skeptical.

I'm curious as to why there's no patch even just fixing the boss invasion glitch seeing as that's something From traditionally would want to stamp out, yet there's been nothing even addressing it yet. I think they genuinely don't know how to fix it.

>tfw beat me to it

T___

Why the FUCK do the deacons in Irithyll wear rad blue robes and drop fucking plain white boring ones?

Not even white, actually, it's salmon, washed out salmon.

Because you can't have nice things.

Same reason blue Cathedral and Lothric Knights drop the red version of their sets.

Mfw that delicious moment where opponent starts to parry-spam against a two-handed UGS R1 and is bewildered as to why he's dying.

I have a question about rings.

I am in journey 2 right now and I am finding +1 rings around. And for achievement I was told I need all the regular and the +1 and 2 versions. Do I have to get the +1 versions during my current journey, or will they still be around on journey 3 along with the +2 ones?

Because I want to try something fresh in Journey 3 and I've only the cinder left.

Whats the best non-fat armor? I was digging the Black Knight outfit til I realized how it made my ass look.

How does one git gud at rollcatching? Is it just a matter of predicting their roll and pressing R1 right after? Assume that I'm not using a long-reaching weapon like a spear or Washing Pole, is it possible to consistently catch people as they panic-roll away?

Hey, at least you can always wear your VIBRANT baby blue default cleric robes, complete with goofy out of place turtle shell.

Do you rike it?

Don't talk shit about the turtle shell. That shit will protect you from the man pus

Wat.

it's a shame, but the red+gold robes are pretty based.

i wear them on my pyromancer with the monk's head collar, makes me feel like i'm playing my op magic build on DeS, nice and comfy :D

what do y'all recommend for farming twinkling titanite?

Which game?

If DS3, farm thel boss with gives you the most souls when you sunbro and buy them.

Why is everyone using discord a dumpsterfire?

sorry, fucking tired

DS2.

In DaS1, farm the Clams in front of Seath.

what level should I be to get summoned for the boss in DS3?

Is it too late for an FC?

depends entirelly on boss.

SoC

In my experience you can get summoned for that boss at any SL over 60 or 70, I mean there are people doing it at lower levels, but above that is with most traffic, if you go higher than that you will just get summoned by people doing NG+.

My friend has challenged me to an INT build using only 'knives' (daggers that aren't the Harpe, Corvians ect.) as weapons, what are my best options here?

Raw Bandit Knife with Great Magic/Crystal Weapon?

Handmaid's Dagger restores FP with each successful hit if you're allowed to cast damage spells too

that's all you need desu

> Assume that I'm not using a long-reaching weapon like a spear or Washing Pole, is it possible to consistently catch people as they panic-roll away?

Yes, but you have to predict that they're gonna roll away and start running after them. So you need a weapon with a good fast running attack.

For DS2 the best way to farm twinklies + dragon bones is just to ascetic the Dragon Aerie, kill all the lizards, repeat x100

Does anyone play DaSII on PS4?

friendly reminder that the following statistics have been confirmed by MrIwont4get.

>95% physical
>80% magic
>50% fire
>77.9% lightning
>80% dark
>75 stability (90 when 2h)
>22 str
>18 dex
>20 units
>A scaling str
>C scaling dex

No spells, just melee with buffs and support spells.

I figured, I feel this run will be gruelling.

Ng rings exist in ng+ as well, you can't miss them
Stagger your r1s or use a straight sword

>Can bind items to start menu, for stuff you might not need to use during combat, which keeps the combat quickbar free of carvings and homeward gones and soapstones.

>Only has 5 slots, meanwhile the combat quickbar has 10 slots.

They got it a bit backwards.

>paired greatshields
>quality weapon

I don't believe it.

Yeah just go raw bandit knife then

damn those nips wont share this secret game with us!

Is there a good rule of thumb on what weapon +'s at what levels/zones you want in DS3?

I'm a bad so can use all the upgrades I can get, but don't want to get out of Jolly Co-Op range.

is there a way that doesn't involve bonfire ascetics? I'd like to avoid things that can't be undone for now.

Dark Souls 3 is a quality product, it's no surprise that the weapons reflect that :)

huh you have a point

but at least you can return to the first item by holding the button

Well that's the fastest way, but I think you can also farm them off of the caster girls in Amana

or just do a shitload of small soapstone co-op and hope to get some by trading the smooth stones in

additionally

>functions similarly to valorheart during attack frames
>uses heavily modified caestus 2HL1s for its 2HR1s
>weapon art is a dual-shield bash with enormous width and range, and surprisingly, a very high amount of strike damage. (450-650) vs. other players at 40/40)
>only one 2HR1 is a true combo
>pressing L1 does indeed allow you to block with both greatshields albeit at a slower rate than normal shields
>you move as if you're wading through water while blocking with both shields, sprinting will change your movement speed to jogging speed
>after standing still when blocking with both shields for a small moment, the stamina regeneration deduction effect caused by blocking is halved
>relatively low durability at only 35 units
>blocking extremely high damage attacks will deteriorate the shields very fast

The most stable is +10 desu

If in doubt just use a password

>22 str
>18 dex

SL1 CAN USE IT MY DICK IS ROCK SOLID

Remember paired weapons don't get the 1.5 STR bonus from dual-wielding.

it'll be ezmode
>>dagger is easymode with quickstep
>>crystal dagger dps is insane
>>invisibility spell
>>backstab ko everything

Oh man cursed greatwood fight is so much fun with a slowass weapon.

Try it as a caster that isn't a pyro
>tfw pyro

I took him on with great machete
Smashing his squishy points like the fist of an angry god

>coming back second time around with chaosbed with you

youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

ive always heard this song before but never had a name for it

thanks user

Even the first time, you can just spam Great Combustion on its balls and the big arm. Drops that faggot like a newborn giraffe

...huh, the second Wyvern at dragon's barracks is the one you run into when you start the game.

Never noticed that before until I went back to high wall.

>>A scaling str
>>C scaling dex
oh boy it's another
fucking
quality weapon
in ds3

I borrowed a mates copy of Dark Souls III on my PS4 to try it out and it's better than I expected (I expected Souls II tier)
Since the GOTY edition copy with two DLC's is coming out in March, I plan on buying my own copy then
Can my save data from the standard edition be used for the GOTY edition when it comes out?
I would like to progress in the game from where I'm now rather than repeat the three areas I've completed (Lothric, Undead settlement, the swamp/woods area)
How would you use the old save data anyway?
Do you just stick the GOTY disc in and it automatically uses the save data on you PS4 plus with the DLCs

I was gonna say that it can't be the same one since you can kill it but then I remember that it just fucks off when you lower its health and flies away

Wait, I am doing ringfinger's questline in NG+, but the dickwraith isn't dropping the red eye orb.

Do I have to discard the one I have from previous journey first, or can't you do this questline again?

Presumably since it will be the same game with the DLC attached you can use the same save file.

No just killing the Darkwraith in NG+ is enough, just talk to Leonhard again after doing so.

did not mean to reply.

Sorry, I don't know
I'm a newbie to this game

So before I put the GOTY disc in, I delete the gb save file of standard disc, but I keep the mb save file of progress, so the GOTY disc downloads the game data along with DLC data, and will automatically install thew progress from the mb save file?

I wouldn't delete anything honestly.

So just stick the GOTY disc in, and it will automatically add data to the standard disc save file?

That's what I assume, even if it doesn't it'll be good to test.

What is this?

Shrine of Amana, work backwards and kill the Lindeldt Clerics while wearing farming gear. If you don't want to inflate SM, wear Agape as well.

a chinese cartoon about meidos

Even copies of the game that don't come with the DLC will probably still have to download the data for it because you can run into invaders or co-op phantoms using items from the DLC

Could you be more specific?

Literally who? And post screenshot of source or bullshit.

>95% physical
If this is true, my dick is no longer hard. Guess I could fix that with 10 Int and Magic Shield + Lingering though.

>18 dex requirement, C scaling dex
Don't believe it, there's barely five shields in the game with Dex requirements, and only one is a greatshield.

>22 str requirement
Bullshit, if they're greatshields (massive dual ones at that) they'll require 30 minimum.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfipI2XyFHw

what is this?

episode 3 of kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon aka maidragon has a pretty fake souls game/reference in it. i edited screenshots to try and make it look like a real game.

it's a really cute show though. slice of life + fantasy.

>tumblr URL
>furries

>>>/reddit/

>get invaded in swamp
>do the lying down emote in the water
>see invader after invader pass by me and never see me
>use the odd "I'm sorry" and "Hello" so they know I'm still there

>I try doing this
>suddenly warp across the map to invader's position
>cursed
>*points down*
Souls on PC was mistake

So I just started my first playthrough of DS1 in ages and I'm amazed by how much more I'm enjoying it than DS3. Something about the way the DOF blurs areas far in the background, how the character swings weapons like an inexperienced farmer. Enemies not insta-gibbing you with super speedy attack spam.

Everything feels real and connected and makes sense. DS2 and DS3 feel like loosely collected memories or dreams all mashed together and loosely rationalized. I enjoyed the painted world of ariamis much more than the entire ariandel DLC.

Killed Priscilla by the skin of my teeth on the second try, never killed her before for whatever reason. I should play demon's souls next.

Is Millwood greatbow viable?