Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVZdeTGwJhU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cof2KCfxvZI
blog.dota2.com/2013/12/matchmaking/
dotabuff.com/matches/2939830839
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is fucking autism, i really hope you didnt draw this yourself

>Beesa stack
>UK dota
you mean beesa and the 4 sandniggers?

VOLVO IS GIVING AWAY FREE HATS

reminder of how bad 7.00 really is

>UI change
full of bugs, removed some build functionality in exchange for absolutely nothing, ruined custom HUDs, and reduced the visible game area due to the FOV being bound to the vertical height of the viewport (which was about 1920x900 in 1080p before 7.00, as it cut off at the inner edge of the top hero bar and lower skill/map bar)
>UAM changes
not that big of a deal yet, but UAMs are an interesting mechanic and i don't want them to disappear completely
>map changes
unnecessary and bad, the new rosh doesn't even work in an art sense much less a gameplay sense, shrines make bottles and regen less important and reduce the impact of lane domination and early ganking and tower advantage
>creep changes
:thinking:
>talents
extremely imbalanced right now and the ones that aren't imba are really boring choices
>rune changes
worst change by far, the entire purpose of the bounty rune (removing the hard RNG of "i didn't get the one rune" when playing mid) is now gone, and nobody even needs the bottle anymore thanks to shrines

just fuck my game up

Jacky is so cute

shut the fuck up

this patch is shit

Have I finally dun got gud?

Everyone under 6k is total shit, sorry.

>spamming a hero to get to 3.7k
definitely not

whts the jew strat for this shit mode

Whats the pa build in new moon mode?

HOW THE FUCK DO I KILL THE DARK MAGUS INVOKER, IS NOT FAIR AHHHHHH

Isnt above 3.5K the top 20% of players or so?

Well what do you want me to do? I play other heros when nessisary, but jugg is just so versatile, he's like the Lina of Carry heros

you don't since there's no need to go beyond wave 5

>what do you want me to play
other heroes

Most heros don't do what jugg does

what do you get if you beat him?

there HAS to be someone that's finished it..

keep making excuses if you want to user i can't force you

Explain

Higher Quality

>10 losses in a row due to mentally challenged teammates

good game

>still playing this kusoge

neck yourselves

Why would I play other heros when I can manage to win more often with jugg? I've already played all the other heros for the other 7 years I've been playing dota

>no cute trap hero

why

>me ooga team booga
>when I win I deserve it, when I lose it's because of muh team

Riveting post m'sir.

I'm just on the edge of my seat waiting for your 1000 word reply on how it's your 'team' lost you the games.

some user explained it but i can't find the post
basically you get 35k for reaching round 5 once a day, and like 36k for going all the way to 15
meanwhile you get 500 for reaching round 5 normally and ~2000 for round 15

>7 years
>still 3.7k

>7 years
>making excuses for spamming jugg in 3.7k
play whatever you want but don't cry when people tell you you're not gud

>Isnt above 3.5K the top 20% of players or so?
I always wondered who perpetuates such lies, oh right its reddit to make themselves feel better about being so shit at the game

I bled like 600MMR in 6.87, hated that patch more than 7.00

But why does it matter what hero I play If I'm getting wins? a hero that isn't monkey king or techies

>lose game
>feel like the game was destined to lose because my team was retarded and enemy team is god like
>win game
>feel like the game was destined to win because my team was god like and enemy team is retarded
how do i stop this?

youtube.com/watch?v=MVZdeTGwJhU

got that from purge's breakdown

Also this guy does some good videos about MMR
youtube.com/watch?v=Cof2KCfxvZI

realize that you dont understand what makes a good player

Only 9 inches?

EE is disgusting FFS hes not even attractive by chink standards

hey man ee is adorable

This game mode bretty good

TY valve for doing something right

pick Underlord

>Listening to le reddit man of 100% wrong info
I guess juggernaut has 1.3 bat, i should stack broadswords on most heroes and jungle legion commander is absolutely perfect

Your breed of retard is exactly what is killing this game

>Beesa
Nope I mean mute, welp, kundral,...

Well can you point me to other data that tells us how many players are in each MMR bracket?

and meep

>only got to level 13, once
>only passed level 5-7 a few times
>rest we lose in the first 3 rounds or so because of shit picks like tiny and tusk

That's the point you absolute inbred shitstain, Valve has never released the numbers so why would you trust the word of a guy who makes a living slapping outdated information, plain bullshit and wrong information aimed towards clueless people for a living? at the very least i'm being honest

Use your goddamn head for once in your life

Wish there was an official UK Dota team

What is actually the point of levelling tether?
>1% faster movespeed
basically nothing
>.5 second longer slow
the slow almost never procs and is incredibly short even at max level, it made sense when it was a stun since a 2 second stun is actually sort of ok, but now it's rubbish
>heroes that can reliably proc it
chaos knight, phantom assassin, riki
chaos knight is kind of shit, and doesn't need the slow since he's just going to immediately chaos bolt
phantom assassin doesn't need the slow since she has a longer, better slow which she is going to cast before she phantom strikes
riki is a dogshit carry now, thanks icefraud

it's actually awful

What the heck is this dark moon thing? I heard it was just wraith night.

Do you mean levelling it past 1?

Because you can't level stats anymore there's a point where it's the only thing you can skill.

Or is this just a bait post on why would you level it at all?

that's why you level it last

Even before when attribute bonus was still a thing, there was no reason to take levels past 1 until 23/24/25

just play 1game to get the free set and don't touch it again the event is soo shiiit

The mmr brackets that reddit keeps spouting was from this blog post in 2013:blog.dota2.com/2013/12/matchmaking/

Since then, MMR inflation has been a thing; the median reddit mmr jumped from 2.9k to 3.5k in the last year with no discernible difference in bracket changes (still normal skill games and not high skill).

There is nothing wrong with spamming heroes, other than the impression of either OCD-like autism or stubbornness which rubs shoulders with hyper competitive people.

I played dota 1 and hon and early dota 2 when people played whatever they felt like not whatever was good fuck early antimage though and it was decidedly more fun

It seriously looks like the losses his mind for a sec, like his eyes when he stops twitchting its like his mind comes back from somwhere.
This is concerning.

thats some fresh oc you got there.

SUMAIL IS STREAMING DARK MOON AND TO SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE TO FUCK UP INVOKER

>sumail, cap and grant stack for dark moon

Noice.

/d2g/ is a board of peace, this board of peace needs to be littered with the dotabuffs of all of clan_iraq's smurfs. Abdul Ismail AKA 'icefrog' is not my guy, he is a lying china panderer and probably redditor too :DD Clan_Iraq and Forced50 not Juice and bought accounts, okay? :D

max bolas

all dark moon drops are untradable/unmarketable

fucking jews, i hope rylai spin items are tradable/marketable at least

Whats your guys thoughts on Treant in dark moon?

The free leech seed makes you super tanky and I was able to aggro pretty much everything all the way up to the catapaults. Combine that with vlads and your entire team can stay at full hp as long as they stay near you.

>All free items are non-tradable to not distort the market value of actual items

so if you want to troll you just buy dominator and the round cant end until that creep dies... nice fucking event valve

>implying market isn't fucked up from constant tournament items and then they are worth less than $0.5 each

So i just played my first PvP game of Dota 2. It was very thrilling to me and my team was very helpful... which was not what i was expecting. The game was going smoothly till i got hooked by pudge from the bush it literally scared the hell out of me cause i was trying to focus on my last hitting and figuring out the courier then BAM!! My screen flickered and i zoomed across the trees into the jungle and died, there were three of them there.

We won the game, but i believe that had someone leave the game on the other team. The game went 15 minutes and i ended with a score of 2 kills 1 death and 7 assist with 38 last hits. The pudge tried to hook me several times after that but i dodged them :D My team was awesome and very helpful i love them, shout out to TheLast this guy right here is super nice! My hands are still shaking haha, this game is super fun.

For all those asking for the Dotabuff link, it took me awhile to figure out what you were asking for but here it is dotabuff.com/matches/2939830839 I was the Naga Siren

>more chinese garbage in my game
Can't wait for Trump to end you shits.

is PL really just a terrible hero this patch, or is it just a meme? if he is weak, why is he weak?

He was already a bad hero after all of the nerfs and then nerfed diffusal blade too.

He just has no damage output after all of a hero's mana is gone and it's easy to deal with all of his illusions even if you don't have any wave clearing heroes.

>tfw got him to his bullshit apocalypse sunstrike/meteor phase, and lost at 1/3 hp
If I got more dosh bags I probably would've had a moonshard which may have helped, he's just got too much health to chew through
Dark Seer is a godsend in that part though, multiplying his forge spirits is a great way to keep damage up without any risk

>Luna and Mirana are in a magical sleep that they cannot awake from
>every time you fail all those monsters will find them laying asleep in Selemenes temple

My boner has attained a higher plateau of reality.

>player count is dropping.
>ACTIVATE THE IN GAME EVENT.
lel.

HOW TO FUCKING DEFEAT THESE 6 OP ALCHEMIST
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

It seems it worked, I'm downloading the game right now.

>Selemene's chosen lie helpless behind her temple walls, victims of an arcane slumber.

Sounds more like someone put their head in her pussy and went unconcious

who should I sub for free to get some dank emojis

how do you kill the super invoker?
we can regularly get him down to around 15% health but then he just starts spamming 200000 damage meteors and the cold feets stop heart regen

All Dota events have been dog shit.

da greebling :D :D :D was bretty good

who?

>That troll set.
BRUUUUUUUUH.

Coordinate bkbs for meteors I guess?

Dead game

not as shit as your SHIT paki SKIN lmao!!!!!!!!!

>Win election
>Win game
Why do some people not like winning?

What is the best team comp for dark moon?

Got to level 15 with this:

>pitlord
>darkseer
>medusa
>sniper
>zeus

>all of the sounds Ephey is making during this stream
she's taking this dark moon shit so seriously and make all these cute noises and squirms holy shit I can't take this

Zeus is shit in mememoon
Pretty much any lineup that doesn't include Tiny or Zeus is viable

Techies
PA
Underlord
Sniper
Disruptor

objectively best

pit lord+4

what do you build on blunderlord in the new mode

how long did you manage to uninspired-ly stall for, and make the game miserable for all involved?

70 minutes? 90?

die

Maybe is stress?

>Winter battle pass.
>When there is maybe a month of winter left
?

>get to dark magus
>get 45k points
>play 4 more times, highest was the alchemist round
>get 2k points in total
????????

b8 or you actually retarded