bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>Equipment Path Changes
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

>Black Tower Details
bladeandsoul.com/en/game/wings-of-the-raven/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Midnight Skypetal Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>B&S General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

Last time on BNSG:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7C-rvP7UtfM
youtu.be/-tW0G9XWaj0
freedomplays.com/blade-soul-black-skyscraper-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

moo

cat lyns #1

Now that's a nice OP.

I was a #1 lyn once
but then my computer died

dead lyns

Let's hope for a smooth thread tonight!

youtube.com/watch?v=7C-rvP7UtfM

Naz still plays.

Daily Challenge Lobby!
NA#329840
1/6!

Who's normie is this

Ebon and Tomb. Just need one person.

NA#329442

xth for looking at the end of the previous thread for pictures of a raw carrot

I wasn't around when this was drawn, but for some reason it brings me a huge sense of nostalgia.

Yeah, let me help!

youtu.be/-tW0G9XWaj0

>Vixen
no thanks.

sorry we ditched before mara :'(

Nah it's all gud. Thanks for the foundry runs anyways.

>Maku found a group.
Yay! now I dont feel so bad.
Good luck on drops!

Departed.

Lel thanks friend.

I was but didn't avatarfag enough back then to be included.

I still play, I don't look like that anymore though

Any mushin transfers want a guild name saved for when they get here?

Hello. Arv here. I know some people have concerns about transferring to Mushin. I can't promise that you will find the same atmosphere and community that you have on your current server, but I'll do everything I can to welcome anyone who transfers. There's been a lot of hate lately in the thread. It's possible some people truly do not want others to transfer here or maybe it's just shitposting? I don't know and I wouldn't have any control over it anyways.

What I do have control over is how we will run our BT raid(s). Our first raid is planned to start around 8-9pm EST on Wednesday. It will have a set of requirements, I don't want to do it but we can't really help it until we know what the dps checks will be like. Assuming everything goes well, I'll be relaxing the requirements and possibly running two raids. I'll be posting a spreadsheet where you can fill out your availability and I'll schedule two BT raids a week. This should be more than enough slots for everyone to be able to participate in BT. It's very likely we'll have to reach out to some pugs to accomplish this, but I would much rather do that than have people be left out of one weekly raid. Depending on how many people we have I'll either balance out the two raids or I'll stack one raid and end up pugging most of the second. I'm not sure what would work best yet. I'll also have a spreadsheet with all of the loot drops from each boss and the minimum bids listed as well as any additional requirements. So far the only additional req is that you must be able to upgrade to Chokma to bid on the weapon evo material. That's about all I have on BT for now.

I'll have the raid rules, min bids, and other stuff finalized soon. If you're planning on transferring, you're welcome to join our 24m Discord server. My Discord tag is Arveene#6753 or you can contact me in-game.

3/6!

Is Kyoppi invited? Whats your ERP policy?

fuck off with your shitposting

One last thing I forgot to mention: there are a few players prohibited from joining the raid, for obvious reasons. These individuals already know who they are.

Do you mind telling the req and minimum bids before I transfer over?

I want to run black tower with this noodle.

nice try but ur not arv

Who are they?
If I wasnt told anything does that mean I can still join up?

4/6.

Who in bnsg has the largest lap for me to sit in?

Me first!

what should I do about my accessories, considering the new patch? I've awakened siren

wait and don't waste money
the raw accessories are good enough until you get your legendaries

This isn't true.

Reasonable request. Our current req for gear will be 700ap/123%acc/60% crit/225% cdmg. It's very likely it will go down once we figure out what exactly we need. It doesn't mean it'll be absolute, I'd much rather take someone from bnsg with less than a pug that meets the requirements. The most important thing is knowing the mechanics. If you can come to me and say I can do x y and z on these fights, it would be very hard for me to say no. We're still working on the minimum bids, but they will go down over time. I'll get that finalized before next Wednesday.

offering soulburn and soulburn accessories

why don't you run with your normie guild?

Is there anyone you're particularly hoping is coming to mushin?

shittier here, i have awakened scopio weap, wroth it to upgrade to true scorpio before next patch

No

No, don't touch your weapon anymore. Just hoard weapon elements.

no because your awakened scorpio gets converted to true scorpio stage 6 basically for free

Male or female?

will you be barring people from joining if there is too much of said class already in the raid?

both

>We're still working on the minimum bids, but they will go down over time
If people are poor enough to get jewed why not just let them? Why force someone to bid more than they have to when there's 24 people in the raid anyway? Won't make a difference if they get it for 1c as opposed to 100g when it's split among 23.

what guild

Because once the rich people get everything they want there will be no reason for them to keep running if they don't get something out of it. Min bids ensure that it's still worth it to come after you've gotten everything.

but, what about:
The Hongmoon Legacy Chest:
Soulstone (x250)
Moonstone (x70)
Frozen Stinger (x200)
Naryu Tablet (x15)
Silverfrost Refining Stone (x150)

min bids ensure people get rewarded for putting in hard work?

lol are you stupid or some shit

Are there any plans to enforce class diversity (or non-diversity) in the raid?

Ex. If there are already 6 FMs will the 7th get locked out?

Or, if there are 0 Destroyers, would you try to find one to take to avoid Soul Shields hitting the floor?

Male probably Barrtok or Combat Blaze.

Female most likely Kriell.

what server should i transfer to
t. poharan kfm

stay there

Less mats than the cost of upgrading to True Scorpio.

Follow your heart

>shared among 23 people
>running long enough that 23+ people get what they want from BT

it ain't gonna happen

if this is prudence go to jiwan no one on mushin wants you here

probably just gonna be the static get what they want first and you will be the last on the list lmao

It's once a week. If you can't manage that for what's most likely the most lucrative use of a few hours, you've probably already quit the game.

alright jiwan it is

>you've probably already quit the game.
bingo
that poster doesn't play the game

If min bids are 100g, and people don't pay over that (there will definitely be bid fights early on), you're still looking at 16-20g+ per player per boss, that's really not bad at all.

well then screenshot this post and keep watch

they'll end up "giving their spots away to other people that wanted to join the raid" or will move on to other endgame activities

and I won't even blame them, since it'll takes ages for everyone to get their share

Not to mention that the 2 weekly quests give a total of around 50 gold.
People thinking there will be no incentive for running this every week are just being dumb.

I probably wouldn't pug a 7th FM, but if there's another bnsg FM and they knew the mechanics and met the requirements I can't really say no to that. Can't do a whole lot about FM being a popular class. I would take into account class diversity when forming the raids.

This content is still run on KR. They have level 55 cap. There still isn't a better Earring/Ring afaik. I plan on running this until there's no longer 23 other people to do it with. Heck, I'd do it with 10 if it were possible.

I want to emphasize that knowing the mechanics will be the single most important thing in BT. There's way too much to simply invite someone and explain in raid chat. Do everything you can to read up on BT. It's not very hard, there's just a lot. I'll be continually posting useful info and links I find. Please make use of these resources.

freedomplays.com/blade-soul-black-skyscraper-guide/

This for example. The HP values are CN, we should have an easier time. Read this, go watch some videos and learn some stuff. The more you know, the smoother runs will be for everyone.

Shitty raid design.

IF a game doesnt give players a reason to go back to the raid after they've been geared up, it's shitty raid design.

Raids are supposed to be the type of thing you go back with your group constantly and get others in your group gearing up and learning.

You act like they owe you BT runs. These are people putting in their own free will effort to organize this stuff, not some service you paid for. Even if they only do it for their benefit, you're still getting some out of it yourself. If you despise them so much go run it somewhere else. No one is making you join.

The incentive in most games is to get DKP or to suck up to your officers in case you use loot council once you have all the gear.

This. The entitlement in this general is unreal.

>Raids are supposed to be the type of thing you go back with your group constantly and get others in your group gearing up and learning.
It has nothing to do with raid design. In other games the reason to come back is exactly as you said, for the rest of your raid group. Not anything to do with the raid itself. It's different in bns because the entire game has always used a gdkp system. Gold is the standardized reward for doing anything, why should this be any different?

While I'm not that guy anyone whose had experience of raiding knows what happens when that one guy gets all his loot and stops running. While not everyone is like that it's very real that people do that. Bnsg is small enough as it is so even less people makes it even harder.

WHY

WOULD

ANYONE

STOP

RUNNING

BT

IT'S

ONCE

A

FUCKING

WEEK

Cause it'll be outdated in like two months when they introduce a new dungeon that has better drops

Can you not read?

It won't.

Are you a fucking idiot? Actually don't bother answering.

Custom NA content :^)

Idk, I don't know how you can be mad in this game for someone stopping running after they get their stuff if they paid a fair rate for it. You could just as easily farm up and outbid them and do the same, and even if they drop out, you're left with gold in your pocket, not just air.

Will we ever be running the other 24m that comes out with it? Dawn of Khanda Vihar or whatever.

YES

i can guarantee you that doritos will stop running it once he gets what he needs he doesn't like helping others get shit but wants everyone to help him

Will mushin let me suck dick

I want your butt

pls be on mushin

it's a weekly lockout as well and gives decent rewards, so probably for the first couple weeks then people will just start pugging it probably

Is it going to take me forever to get the new lego accessories and good rolls on the BT soul shields

am I gonna have a bad time

Vortex Temple doesn't make BT obsolete. Level 55 cap doesn't make it obsolete. The elemental accessories found in BT are STILL best in slot on KR. I've seen 100% max geared players still run BT weekly. If we're at the point where most of us have the gear we need, then we can just breeze right through it. It'd take an hour maybe. Bring an alt, gear it out. Hell, we can sell spots in our raid and carry a couple people through it and we all make gold. BT will be run weekly for a very long time on here. I don't know how I can make this more clear. This is still some of the best gear available on KR. I would also be willing to bet we will not see Vortex Temple in 2 months. I'd be surprised if we even see Automation Lab in 2 months or even 3.

Yes. We'll either do it before or after BT. I haven't decided yet.

You're not getting anything until every clique and static is done getting their own things.
Then you need to beg them to keep doing it so you can get anything.
Even if they say yes, one of them will use their normie cuckbucks to buy enough gold to steal it from you at the last second.

are you joking? I only continue to play this game to help others. I don't want shit from BT. I wanna help my friends get what they need and quit.
Fuck outta here.

>friends
yeah this is not doritos

Sounds great, I didn't want to come back and play B&S again anyways

Its me but fuck it I'll just quit anyways. Game is boring, fire build is boring, and I can easily be replaced with a normie that actually enjoys holding RMB down and moving out of red circles.

you can stay for the community

Will Mushin let me be a slut

This is why i dont really get into pay2win games.