pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Direct
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1Xzycyp2E

>Fire Emblem Heroes - Choose Your Legends [Vote Once per Day]
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=52630851&page=0
youtube.com/watch?v=PUcqH81aXqY&list=TLGGvY_soXJqXlgyNzAxMjAxNw&ab_channel=NintendoMobile
youtube.com/watch?v=dcUN53lWbA4&list=TLGGvY_soXJqXlgyNzAxMjAxNw&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a best

Unlimited Anna Works

Kamui is a faggot

Not as much of a faggot as the other Kamui.

Deal is a deal, now buy the game.

T h i c c

What was the deal?

Reminder to challenge your waifu's fate or not, whatever

30% discount... On dlcs.

I sent an email to Nintendo telling them to combine the votes for characters who appear multiple times to let my waifu rank higher.

I already did

As much as I'd love to see Tharja move up more I can't realistically see it happening.

Not really.

Post hypnotized tiki and I'll vote for your waifu

Big Tiki is better

Is this Owain's real dad?

Don't give up hope

How big we talkin about?

>vote for your waifu to get paired with their equivalent male vote placement in official artwork and shitposted on this basis incessantly

Think I'll pass senpai

No that's me

Personal
Breedable
Dragon

I don't even want to pirate the game. 2 and a half years of silence only to find out it's a shitty persona wannabe made for shilling VA's. Thankfully it's just a trash spinoff that will be forgotten in a year.

We all need to vote for Ephraim.

I like Hana

And sequel gets announced at E3 again just to salt the wounds.

>tfw nothing at the Switch presentation or the Direct
I'm hoping for E3 now. Really just putting them in Heroes or in Warriors(even if at least just giving Chrom and Tharja their Mirage outfits) would be enough for me.

this will be your 7 tonight

I hope the only presence FE has at E3 is to show off FE Warriors, and for FE16 to get an actual teaser that'll be expanded on at TGS.

She's voting for Chrom every day.

Yes really

>TGS.
>Nintendo

Look at this image
Now tell me what support does it represent?

Your shitty idol game bombed like hell and now even the devs realize how hated they are. Get the fuck over it you pathetic sack of bile.

You literally only care about this game because your shitty waifu is in it, fuck off.

Gregor/Nowi

Hasn't Nintendo done TGS before? Or has it just been third parties showing off Nintendo games?

Hey don't fucking bully.

Elise x Ryoma.

The support conversations itself are cute though, just one of the very jarring and forced ones.

I want to hold Rinkahs hand while we arm wrestle!

Also anyone have that screenshot of the different hoohaas each girl has? Forgot to save that

Lissa and Frederick

Ike and Soren

miracles and healing will come to you

but only if you vote Micaiah

If ISIS dont really care then why #FE have like two sets on cipher despite some games barely getting one?

Nintendo rarely attends tgs, if they ever do they make some small announcements. They really prefer big spotlight.

What the fuck happened?

>Elise x Ryoma
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=52630851&page=0

>stating facts
>bullying

You didn't give two shits about the game outside of wanting Tharja in it before her reveal. Once she was revealed, you promptly went into full shill mode, including your asspained rage when people started calling the game shit and laughing at how it bombed sales-wise.

Face it, you only care about it because Shitja's in it. Same reason you don't say anything about Warriors outside of wanting her in it.

I hope she gets into Warriors personally, it means the player will get to beat her up while you sperg about it like you did that one time.

Saori Hayami doesn't sing. What's the point.

Oswin/Serra

Taking a bath with big sister!

Cipher is only in one set, although it's like split into two within that set sort of(Tsubasa/Caeda, Toma/Cain, Mamori/Draug, and Yashiro/Navarre are red while the rest are blue)

I'm fairly certain Atlus does it though, so maybe we can get something there, although if it would be a Nintendo game then E3 would be the better option. Fingers crossed.

user this is a bully free zone, please.

Guys, I need help finding a picure of felicia.

It was posted a few days ago, alongside this image. It's of her turned upside down, presumably after falling, and she has her panties exposed.
Does anyone have it?

>Ogier
He's doing fine in my randomized run, partly because he's still a merc and Dieck is a slow ass armor knight but that's not why I responded to this, I responded to this because WHY did they make his name Ogier and not Oujay? Get it together, ISIS!

Obviously they were trying to drum up as much interest as they could for it, which failed miserably.

Fuck you, get bullied harder fuckface.

Why are you complaining about bullying

You take your trip off to shitpost at people all the time, both here and on /v/

awawawawa

But hypnosis is a thing. That I like.

THANK YOU user!
YOU HAVE A HEART OF GOLD, DON'T LET /FEG/ TAKE IT FROM YA!

Because every box needs to have trash cards to get people trading/buying more and it was only 1/3 of a set not two sets.

Fates has had how many sets now and Anankos has 2 SR cards while a character like Izana has 0 because they'll get more sales if people pull a Anankos and buy more because they're mad.

feels really good

His name has always been Ogier.

As in, Ogier the Dane, from French Legend, which fits the general naming conventions of Elibe.

IS has it more together than you, evidently.

pelase i jst want this cinnamom ubn to make it tothe top 10

New Heroes trailer:
(ENG) youtube.com/watch?v=PUcqH81aXqY&list=TLGGvY_soXJqXlgyNzAxMjAxNw&ab_channel=NintendoMobile

(JAP) youtube.com/watch?v=dcUN53lWbA4&list=TLGGvY_soXJqXlgyNzAxMjAxNw&index=2

He draws the guys pretty cute. Shame he's a straight guy.

Exept that #FE cards are pretty much recent.

What piss me off is that everyone brings sales like it means something to the game, because the entire thing is a multimedia project and west got short end of the stick with literally zero marketing on the game.

I bet this sort of thing happens a lot to poor Felicia

Thanks Thomas

Kanpeki~ Kanpeki~

Eliwood got hit by the Lowenthal bug. As another mention.

>Himukai drawing Fae

>Ogma's voice

Holy fuck, they could not have possibly made that better.

Mr.Willingham, take a bow.

What did they DO to Xanders vo-
>Ogmas voice
I just came.

Staff~ Staff~. She's perfect.
I wish they'd show off Tellius and Magvel characters.

It's almost important to note that it's on the Wii U.

The system that sold like hot garbage. It would naturally sell lower units just because of that.

Ogma has the only good eng voice so far.

Xanders face is looking a little fucky here.

Ursula, Hinoka, and Sakura are all looking good, and chicken manakete is really adorable. Someone check if Catrias(JP) VA is the same as Cordelias cause I think it was.

>Ogma's Voice
>It's fucking Willingham
>he's using Tayama's voice
That's it, he's going in my team

>tfw kanpekifags just keep winning

>Eliwood
>Catria
>Jakob
>Subaki

Oh man. At least Ogma is daddy as fuck, Travis Willingham is probably the best VA they got.

Honestly pains me to see some of these earlier FE women paraded around as blatant fanservice.

Slap Tsubasa on smash and watch game prices skyrocket.

The entire mobile game amounts to fanservice, chucklefuck

>Catria's art and voice
oof

Of course. Where did I say otherwise?

wow catria's pose is stupid

I doubt it would have sold much higher on the 3DS.

Despite what some like to say when they announced an FE x SMT crossover, with a trailer with multiple characters from different games, people wanted an FE x SMT crossover, not Persona 4: Idol Edition with Awakening Cameos.

>every voice is shit
>suddenly, Ogma's voice

Sakura's voice was fine too.

you have at least some idea of your upcoming Heroes team, right?

>dat Sakura armpits

Muh dick

>hinoka in such a sexy pose
Who's she trying to seduce?

>x SMT crossover
It was never a crossover, the "trailer" was nothing but concept, the only thing set in stone is that was a collab project.

>they fuck up both your husbando's voice and face
t-thanks

Can we even set the audio to Japanese?

4 copies of Ogma in English.

Yeah, but consider the audience for this game.

>trying

Voice was bad too. She sounded so bored and disinterested, though she was recording for a weeb mobage so it's not all her fault.

Fae is cute!

Nobody knows yet, hopefully there'd be a way to do so.

Tharja, Rhajat, filler, filler

Noire, Morgan, Kana, filler

I'll just use the main charaters and whoever I get.

who are some other characters that only look good in fanart?

Wanted to show off her butt.

Camilla. It's the only time she has anything more than an ironing board for an ass.