/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Through Power, I gain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w09rqkY0hbg
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=912613
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Elara is coming back!

So choose Quinn :^)

Holy fuck forcekin raiders made the OP. We did it lads

If it's going to be a meme game, it should be added to OP

>you will never get Mako back

just have SIS clone you another copy.

done

>choosing Malavai "Baras, Please Put It In" Quinn over Elara Dorne, the best pub waifu
Poor taste, lad

Good. If she ever comes back I will dump her on the spot.

You don't want to put it in Quinn? I do. I want to hear him cry as I gut punch him, bend him over the railing and sow hot Empire into his bowels.

t. Darth Baras

I am not getting darth cartman's sloppy seconds.

You gotta go with the bitch who quotes regulations up the ass while you are railing her up the ass.

>"Malavai Quinn, at your disposal, Commander."
"I heard your old employer had a tough time keeping you on a tight leash. Make no mistake, Imperial, mine is tighter - and if you double cross me like you did to him, I will personally make sure you can't sit right for a week."
>"D-Duly noted, Sir."

All they had to do was give us Raina. Pub gets Dorne, and Imp gets Raina. It would've been perfect.

>dumps best girl

why?

>"Printable" waifus

Why is there even war in this galaxy?

Because I'm an asshole and she's too much of a goody goody. If only I could fuck Lana in front of her.

Of course, if we ever get the chance to dump Lana for the next snowflake love interest, I'll be dumping her, too.

i stopped playing wow in early december, and just subscribed to swtor a few days ago. it's nice to have an mmo to play again.

Post some action!

>elara's back
>kira still mia
god damn it lads

Why is Zash so much better than Khem?

>you will get to kill Malavai Quinn in your lifetime
I think this 5.2 update might be the best update since 4.0 lads

Because she'll stab you in the back.
Seriously though what does she say when Khem would swear alliegance to guarding your line?

I know that feel.

Of course I left WoW after Cataclysm. I was butthurt over what they did to my game and never came back.

So welcome to TOR.

She's not

Here's off screen action

>Lvling a Smuggler
>Can't stand Corso
>Put him as a tank: Dies
>Put him as D0S: Dies
>Dump a bunch of gifts into him (Hit 25 Influence)
>He still dies a fuckbunch

>Get Bowdarr
>Main man off the bat
>Put him as tank: GOAT
>Put him as DPS: GOAT
>Dump some gifts into him (Hit 15 Influence)
>So much better than Corso

Why is Corso such fucking SHIT?

Because he's a fucking hick.

>You gotta go with the bitch who quotes regulations up the ass while you are railing her up the ass.

I have a boner now

I used to play this thing and really liked a couple of the stories. But I couldn't be bothered with committing hours upon hours of regular mmo play and really boring questlines to get through the fun story.

Have they done the only thing an mmo should do and that for some reason only Blizzard figured out is absolutely necessary and eased the lower levels SIGNIFICANTLY after new content came out?

Or does it still take quite a few dozens of hours to pass a full storyline?

Also is huttball still there? By far best fucking battleground/scenario in an mmo or whatever.

Both. There's a way to jump the Kotfe or Kotet bypassing class story and sor. Also pretty sure huttball is still there.

Bowdaar, Avaaki, and Risha are the only companions you need as a Smuggler
Oh, and who could forget the lovable and overall best character in the game:The ship droid

>There's a way to jump the Kotfe or Kotet bypassing class story and sor

I have no idea what the fuck kotfe or kotet is, or sor, but my question was am I able to play through the original story with it taking less time?

Yes. They stream lined it to where you basically only need to do the class arc for a planet. Class and planet story arc if you want to be slightly overleveled. You can be like 40~50 by the end of chapter one if you abuse xp boosts

Oh, really? So you can just go through your class quest without bothering with grinding or side quests?

That's what I like to fucking hear! Can't believe an MMO is having reasonable decisions. I might get back to playing this then.

So will I be able to take short breaks to enjoy huttball or is it not up in low levels?

Of all people to bring back they chose Quinn. It's a waste of resources when everyone is going to kill him. So we're stuck with traitor and republic scum surrounding us. I'm jealous of warriors.

No Ashara no sub. I just want my cutie space Punisher back.

>Trusting Zash

She tried to betray you once. Khem may be a dumb brute but he is loyal and honest one.

Yeah though there's like weird brackets now since they messed with it recently. Something like 10-41 and 41-70 for pvp, though this is just from what I can remember overhearing a convo.

>Have to side with republic scum to get Elara

>Have to side with Pub to get Elara
HelloFellowPubs.png

A truer self-fulfilling prophecy has yet to be said.

>wanna try trooper so can waifu up elara
>animations are meh
>specs are boring
I dunno man

Vanguard is the more fun spec but Bioware had the bright idea of moving the gap closer to level 58.

Play smuggler
Play/dress as a trooper
Get that sweet Elara

>Don't play a boring class
>play a worse class
Do you filter your thoughts?

NO SUB TIL PUNISHER AND TEMPLE

Wait so can I romance Elara when she gets back in 5.2? I play a JK tho

Can you romance vette?

Dear /swgg/

I just came back after a couple years after my friend suggested to join him. I bought monthly because I needed them CC for tf and they needed someone to piggyback off of for PvP.

Now, my mates have been playing pretty much PvP centric, or jump on alts to do their own thing. Currently I'm left me to my own lonely devices, I still talk to them but interaction in SWTOR is limited but I am pretty much playing TOR as intended: all alone.

I never got into raids or endgame shit because all of my friends would ditch me just as I got to max level so I gave up for a couple of years.

Am I shit for being on-off since 2014 and not knowing a lick about end game? How do I make friends? How the fuck do I get into roleplay?

What's with all this "bringing back" and "old companion are forgotten" talk"?

Do they get airlocked after you start the first dlc mission or what?

I just finished my characters vanilla story-line.

anyone play jedi knight games?

What server?

start kotfe and shall see

This is just TOR general for retards who still sub to that bullshit.

Anyone play SWGEMU lately? Is it unbroken now?

wow
rude

no

theyre somehow still not finished, and 2 years ago they said 'hey we're almost done'

STILL NOT FUCKING DONE

Spoiler - basically, you get frozen in carbonite for five years. Your companions disband and lead their own lives. You can get back the NPCs from a terminal on Odessen, but canonically, many of them don't have continuations to their stories and so are just walking body pillows. So you can still run around with your favorite companion, but as far as the story is concerned, they're somewhere among the stars. Unless Bioware creates something for them, you may never truly speak to or kiss your waifu again.

Depending on your class, you may have better or worse luck. For instance, BH can get four of his companions back through short story quests, while Consular only gets one.

No, whats rude is how many GB it takes to install the damn game only for it to look like complete and total ass. Who even plays that shit anymore?

its uncompressed audio and a belief that everyone has 3tb of harddrive space. Which might even be true.

You know, this talk about empire players and Pub players switching sodes had mw thinking
Does this mean that FINALLY we can have Imp players on the Pub fleet and visa versa?
Can Pub guilds recuit Imp players and visa versa?
Will we finally have a shared friends list?
Can we whispers to Pub players and visa versa?

I wish we could get some of these cutscene animations as idle animations.

Slicing really is the only nonshit skill in this game.

>Playing Snipperdoodle
>Get the tactical roll
>Can only roll forward
>Lame.png
>Doing heroica
>Had the camera facing a different way to keep track of a mobile enemy
>Other enemies on my ass
>Use the roll
>Mfw roll in the direction the camera's facing
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

No smuggy, no sub.

>Cross arms emote
>Character doesn't cross their arms
THE ANIMATION'S IN THE GAME, BW
COME OOOOOOOON

So noone here has played any of the jedi knight games?

Yeah, that sort of shit drives me up the fucking wall.

I just want this pose on my Inq because it's kino as fuck.

nigga I will end you

>nigga I will end you
What the fuck are you talking about

I'm pretty sure almost everyone in here has played these games

I'd legit kill a dude to get a JK3

the reason i asked because i never did and i want to know something about them instead of just spoiling the game for myself on youtube.

Why the fuck did all the servers go offline for? They aren't seriously rolling maintenance on a friday?

Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy have probably the most fun Lightsaber action ever.

on a friday night, yes they are.
because the majority of their playerbase are older and have lives or something?

>played through the entirety of the content except for the latest update which I heard was meh
>end of KotFE was pretty meh
>but I liked the original storylines, specifically the Warrior and the Agent
>already have about 4 Juggernauts and 3 Operatives on my server
>thinking about subbing for a few months and rolling a new Jugg/Op on ebin because I want to replay the stories and lewd
>but it would basically mean starting from scratch since I don't have any 'established' mains on ebin with a decent amount of credits and such

Impatience is a step down the path of the dark side.

I work tech support, I don't do light side

wtf? did these faggots forget to pay their power bill?

who has the servers go down on a friday?

Gotta say, when i first saw her i wasn't all that hot on her looks, but her voice makes more than up for it. Soo qt.

ahhh heeeeelll nooo

youtube.com/watch?v=w09rqkY0hbg

And she actually had a character arc unlike Jaesa.

She's honestly a great companion. Them shades of Kotor2.

>There was an issue that when someone in certain zones completed a Mission and hit the accept button to complete it, they would receive the rewards but the Mission wouldn't actually complete. This meant someone could infinitely hit the accept button over and over again and reap those rewards.

>BW in charge of seamless updates

>The servers will shut down in 15 minutes for maintenance!
>Fifteen minutes later
>The servers will shut down in 15 minutes for maintenance!
BW at its finest

swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=912613
>Went from shutting down the Shadowlands to shutting down all servers just because one fuck abused an exploit
I bet no one on the Shadowlands noticed that the servers were down

Thanks for the cluster fuck biocucks.

How does the entire universe forget about jedis and the force and shiiieet?

>another 30 minutes

Maybe Luke and co never actually showed their powers, so a lot of people are as knowing of this force stuff as that one dumbass who started to mouth to Darth Vader in the original trilogy.

Still... it is a tad weird. Surely a shitload of holos and common knowledge survived through the Jedi purging? And it's also good to remember that not only humans and humanoids can use the force, there's a also a shit ton of creatures in different planet's wilderness who share a connection to the force.

>They're thinking of rewarding players that report exploits
GOT TO KEEP THEM PLAYING THE GAME

Lucas can only say, Palpatine had a really good job removing the biggest police force in the galaxy and not only ruining their reputation but removing any trace of their existance.

>Fix exploit
>Have to keep servers down for another 30 minutes because ???
They fucked up, didn't they?
They fixed the exploit but fucked up the game so now they have to fix that

People definitely do remember about the Jedi though, otherwise why would Leia be going to find obi wan in the first place

To be fair, one could easily assume Coruscant alone has over 20 billion people. The SW universe could easily have over 200 billion living beings there.

Luke is one dude.

Hell, even before the fall of the Republic, there were still several hundred Jedi at most. That's one jedi per what, a billion fucking people?

It's pretty safe to assume jedi weren't all that known anyway. If you think about it, people probably didn't know much about the rebels anyway.

They're rationing waifus, one waifu per (monthly?) update.

Good.

Nah, the few girls who forgave Quinn will be squirting with joy.

>Tfw waiting for maintenance to be over

apparently this is a patch multiple gb in size. I'm stuck here for ages downloading.

I am watching Father Ted.

>We are double checking the servers right now to ensure everything is fine and assuming that passes, we will be bringing them up. We aren't too far off now!
Yeah, they fucked up

Servers back up

Drop it