I'm in the market and when I floated the idea of a Mustang, family and friends told me it's for faggots, douchebags...

I'm in the market and when I floated the idea of a Mustang, family and friends told me it's for faggots, douchebags, and that it's not practical. Are they right? I test drove a 2012 GT and liked a lot about it, it made me happy. But maybe an Accord Coupe is the smarter choice...

If it makes you happy then buy it.

Just because your family calls you a faggot doesn't mean you need to listen.

your family and friends dont want to see you have a cooler car than them...

that being said, mustangs are very common, so some douchebags and faggots ARE bound to own them.

tell your family to go fuck themselves. They're trying to make you fall for the "boring car so you'll have a family quicker" meme

Buy a 5.0 with a performance pack and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Automatic and v6 mustangs ARE for faggots and douchebags. Get a manual. Get a v8.

Nothing says "I'm not a faggot" like an Accord Coupe.

You're family and friends are right about them being driven by mostly faggots and douchebags. You for sure get associated accordingly when driving one.

Does it matter to you though? To me it would, but I'm overly self-aware and constantly seek the approval of others.

Many people DD Miata without having an other car.

only good years were 69 and 2006.

>it's for faggots, douchebags

And executives, women that married rich men, kids that played with Hot Wheels...it's almost like it's an iconic American car that appeals across the board

>it's not practical
The fuck? It's like any other car.

Man, go for it if it makes you happy. And tell your family to suck a cat dick.

Executives? Sure, managers at Domino's

your family and friends are faggots, sorry op

If you can afford the MPG and price/payments, go with it and have fun.

Look up dynos, plenty of 400whp+ from easy bolt ons. Decent down low and mid range torquey feel from the shortish gearing and higher compression, also they don't really handle bad. Thats a fucking meme. s550s (2015+) easily pull way over a G stock according to their accelerometers

05-14 is the same chassis, and its a lot stiffer and even more weight balanced (but heavier) than previous gens. They are extremely controllable once you learn how to come in and out of throttle on hard turns to control over steer

This is probably just bait from a honda fag, if you think the accord is a better choice, then go be a cuck. Seriously, save the 500hp v8s for the rest of us

Buy what makes you happy, fuck what other people think.

And who knows, maybe boypucci is ok, only time will tell.

>But but...but... I bought an automatic 5.0

I considered buying the manual but for the time being I'm living in a city that's pretty congested, manual wasn't really an option for me

Here you go OP

>2006

Worst taste on this board confirmed.

The Accord I'd the smarter option.

Many Moosestang owners are faggots and douches.

You only live once, go with what your heart wants. If you can make it work then enjoy your new Stang. Go for an 11 or newer since they have the 430hp 5l.

I kinda like how aggressively dumb it is.

What's wrong with the 2006?
I own a 2006 GT and it's not bad