/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

Kamasilvia when? edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Is it P2W?
Yes if you're willing to drops hundreds of dollars. Three critical things that will aid you in progression are having 4 pets which you can buy with real money or in game money, buying weight limit increases with either loyalty or real money, and artisan memories which you can buy with either loyalty or real money. These items are more accessible when spending real money considering the marketplace is sparse regarding pets and loyalty takes longer to get than real world cash.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>Enhancement Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Riphaaa

>not dating edition

Keep the erp faggotry on the downlow, at least then these innercucks won't be legitimized

>have 1500 pearls leftover from what i added for the shark suit
>there's literally nothing else i want in the store
What the fug am I supposed to do with this?

Post your game avatars from the massive multiplayer online role playing game "Black Desert Online"!

Sorc is probably the first or second best PvE class (first being ranger)
Warrior is probably the second or third best PvP class (first being berserker)
Honestly though, just play what's fun for you. All classes in this game are viable and good even valkyrie and maehwa despite them not being as good as the others. You won't have to worry about that though because Sorceress and Warrior are both the toppest tier classes.

buy an user something nice

We should go grab something to eat tonight

this image has been posted more than once. You're clearly using it to represent yourself

Does this camera angle make me look fat?

這是什麼意思?

kys avatarfag

I'm down in the bushes

I just googled crusader
But thanks for pointing out that. I'll make sure not to use it again, avatarfag

btfo

>giant drow goddess

Kill youreself avatarfag

here you go user I made you a picture you can admire without smacking yourself in an autistic rage!

Papa?

>avatarfags ganging up on Kzarka

Absolutely disgusting.

your nose is crooked m8

FOUR??? FOUR AVATARFAGS??? WHAT THE FUCK???? FFUFFUFUCKING KRILL YOUTSELF WAAAAAAAAAA

cringe

it's meant to be cringe you ultradense sack of shit spammer

Because my papa punches my face while fucking me.

How much DP do I need to take 1 dmg from bosses?

250 - can sustain through boss damage
300 - can ignore boss damage and laugh at boss instakill moves
400 - why are you using a berserker for pve

0 if you stay out of melee range

cringe

xd

cringe

i'm sucking cyclops dick right now

cringe

Inner circle is rad guys I've been in this guild for 3 days and I've already cum 40 times

They help me charge up my JO crystal and it's not gay

I am in the secret inner circle discord and you aren't allowed in lol (only 90s kids will get this reference )

i love inner circle because they allow me to fulfill my cuckolding fetish on a daily basis!

I am coming back after 4 months. Should I focus on my sorc or my wari? Both are awakened.

why is the cute rabbit suit undies just for tamers
reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorc for spin2win ez mode grinding and faceroll pvp if you have the gear

How hard are giant octopus to catch? I need to catch a lot of em! Is it somethin I could AFK?

CHECK YOUR INBOX QUICK

wat

cringe

Press B nigga

Get off my V5, avatarfags.

>They did this because of the people complaining about how they somehow get stranded at sea.
Now I have two maps. Thanks, shitters.

>tfw just now realizing there's an offhand for fishing
>after reaching fucking pro 1

there's an offhand for fishing?

what even is it?

Well scratch that I found out at literally the perfect time

Floats

Do share how you increased your whole character's size.

am I cute Veeky Forums?

>my face there's only fuckboy Musa running around

I don't think I saw anyone run around that wasn't a pre-set with minor tweaks.

Is this the lewdest game?

Fucking imps are naked apron.

user, please

whoops meant to reply to this nerd

clicking on the right numbers is pretty hard.

So what is there to do in this game that's not pvp related at soft cap?

grind to get better at pvp

You wanna date baby?

>People are still spamming the shat with WTB/WTT/WTS nonsense in the chat when doing that shit doesn't even work in 99% of the cases.
When will they learn?

how long before this goes f2p or are there still enough cucks buying the game

so people supposedly claim you can make upwards of 50mil a day

how? am I just retarded? even if your workers gathered like 10000 timber and you process it all the way up to plywood that's still not 50mil.

>not able to afford 10 bucks

>being Brazilian

>Those proportions
How

People are desperate man

Sausan farming. Good luck getting a spot lmao

thats 10 bucks saved

I'm not sure you understand how it works. People post WTB because they want people with money to sell what they need on the market, not yet another Witch awakening set.

I grinded at sausans for the last 3 hours without seeing anyone, stop spouting this maymay.

I made like 6mil tops. These people meant non-grinding anyways. Maybe they're just lieing out of their ass like it seems everyone on this game does.

>be melee
>vs bheg
>add some crazy rng based desync

oh boy that's some fun

>get awakening as sorc
>proceed staying afar and spamming range just like I did at level 10
I like my crystals where they are, thank you very much.

>not facetanking bosses

what are you, still wearing tet? gitgud

in full tet armour you can full facetank
you clearly dont have it

What class got the best cash shop outfits?

>they don't have a boss alt in current year

In terms of quality I think the male classes have the best ones.
If you ERP, witch or ranger.

Sorceress outfits are pretty great.

I'm getting ready to try this game out, how much of it is garbage rp/erp and how much is chill faggots that accept that they're faggots?

I don't want this to be like fucking archeage and have to watch grown men earnestly pretend to be little girls pls

There's a roleplay chat that is filled with /pol/ shit every day, and alienware memes.

I'm interesting in trying this game out

Valkyrie or Tamer?
I like tanking but Tamer looks like a lot of fun.

>I don't want to have to watch grown men earnestly pretend to be little girls pls
Your first online game?

There's no such things as tanks, healers, or dps or any of that gay shit. Just play whatever you like, the only class that is shit is Kuno, everything else ranges from decent to broken.

You can't really tank in this game, but Valk is probably a bit more tanky than Tamer.

And Valks are much better waifus.

Every class in the game is DPS. Valks are slower and less fun to play than Tamers if you enjoy agile classes, though. Personally I don't find Valk gameplay all that enjoyable because I started with Sorc.

>everything else ranges from decent to broken.

Where do Valkyries and Tamers range?

Tamers are one of the best PvE due to spammable AOE even pre-awakening and ability to aggro twice as many mobs as one person usually can.

Do you like my HP and pillow art?

>page 10

Edgy

ok /bdog/, seeking upgrade advice.
currently level 57 tamer. wondering what my upgrade path should be at this point.

Finish your offhand and boss gear while bidding on pri+ accessories you can enhance with your spare offhand/boss gear stacks

I really like sorc's.
A couple get ruined because of the amulet like the Noel sweater, but overall I like more of her outfits than any other class, and she's got two more good ones in kr that should be coming over soon.

ok, ill try that. save up for tree spirit belt and 1 MoS. both my +13 and +14 boss gear are below 20 dura. i also have full jarette's, but i dont think it is as good as what i have currently.

INCOMING
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t

should I buy snowflake costume now or wait and see if they have a valentine's day sale

my will is weak

>two more good ones
i know about key sleeve whats the other one?