Previously:

>pharah with a pocket mercy

this is fucking bullshit

how do I counter this shit

This game is horrible

How do we save this game

Remove Ana

ana + zen+soldier+ a roadhog if she start flying low

All I want to do is play king of the hill every match.

bastion and dps her face off

Cutest and best pairing

tfw no option to only queue for Nepal and Ilios

>not Symmetra and Junkrat
How does Symmetra feel about omnics?

How to play Sombra?

I don't think Symmetra has much of an opinion on omnics, since she's never commented on them one way or another.

>Climbed over 500sr with just Symm
Great game

>get to GM
>have reliable DPS
>EMP the whole team
>reliable GM DPS will kill everything with confidence

There. High level Sombra gameplay in 4 meme arrows.

Cloak into repick.

I want to hug Amèlie.

>Mei is fat
>Reaper is black
>Roadhog is Newzealander
>Junkrat is Aborigine
>Tracer is gay
What other shit fan fic garbage have you seen posted by sjws?

How do you play her on koth exactly? I keep getting raped by monkey every time I try to set up in a room

>Junkrat is Aborigine
This I have to hear.

How do you have so many highlights mine only loads two?

>playing on night market
>just want to click heads as mcreee
>sneaking around to not alert people with my cowbell spurs
>suddenly get booped by a lucio
>I don't go off the map i see that I can survive it with air strafing
>I'm on the edge of the pit
>suddenly pharah concussion

What does zenyattas new voice line mean?

>be gm
>que to quick play with plat and gold friend
>enemy team is full of plats
>go zarya
>have gravitron up every 2 minutes
i should get a smurf

If you team isn't shit, stop setting up where your teammates aren't nearby. Always put your sentries on the point.

I'm a Gold shitter that just started maining Ana and I have some question
Let's say for example, at Hollywood A (Attack), enemy soldier/junkrat/etc is doing shitton of damage to your team on the 2nd floor but your team isn't looking up and only dpsing on the ground, should I be snipng them down? or just keep healing them no matter what?
2. Ult roadhog with ult or just rein?
3. Should I be beating healing on any other healer? I'm getting like 6k dps 10k healing idk if I'm fucking up

How would you rework him? In McCree's current form, I can't choose him without feeling like a huge fucking scrub. "Look at me, I'm going to stun you for a free kill in a fucking shooter game! LOL!!"

>>Roadhog is Newzealander
thats not really unreasonable, its not like his accent is particularly australian or new zealandish

git gud

If you're healing a ton of tanks i think you should probably go above 10 k often

I like fat chicks so I have no problem with Mei being fat.

Mostly rely on her primary. Set up turrets spread out around the point in sneaky places. Thrn shield generator. Its gg unless your team is windowlicking scum.

When Widowmaker finally gets a new skin, it will be amazing. But what holidays are coming up?

Actually aim with left click, it feels good man

Ana/Zen main here @4310
1) Healing your team always takes priority, IF they aren't braindead. If they are braindead, you're probably better off picking out squishies. But usually, healing is the better option
2)priority list:
Zarya has high charge (model glowing) = nano Zarya ALWAYS
DPS/road has their ult = nano them
DPS doesnt have their ult and they are pushing = nano your rein
3) Identify the carry in your game. If there's a pharah getting 4-5k per push, you should pocket her over your tanks. If there arent any good players, just focus on keeping your tanks and fellow support alive.

The issue is hes Australian and nowhere does it say he is New Zealander. He also fought for an Australian liberation group in the outback.
Its just shitty fanfic garbage its like some people want every hero twice as "diverse" as they are.

okay thanks

also how do I deal with a Genji that's on my ass consistently

Roadhog I guess you react faster
Dva/Winston you can kinda kite

Genji he's fucking retarded

I will probably delete the game if her next skin is shit.

>before e-sports
>"haha dude this meta has been the same for 6 months, just git gud, just learn the game dude"

>after e-sports
>"wtf this meta is fucking stale, it's been three fucking weeks blizz. nerf these six characters or im qutting"

user, he uses New Zealander slang and his first name is Maori in origin. Even if he was born in Australia, it's not outside the realm of possibility that his family was from New Zealand.

Good chance of valentines. They said no event but that didn't mean no new stuff.

i think people mainly get the idea from the maori skins he has

Is anybody black?

Do you think that black people are naturally bad at FPS games?

just got really curious

>"My feet? O-okay user.... But quickly before they notice ve aren't on the objective!"

Depends, if genji is on you with his sword, you should go for a clutch sleep dart. If you miss, you're dead, accept it.
If he's no ult, try to make him use his deflect and then nade your feet, most genjis will be very close, and by nading your feet your splash hits them through deflect and they will be basically dead.

How does making him a Kiwi even make him more diverse? On that note, how can you preach diversity but not know the difference between an AUS accent and a NZ accent?

>new zealander slang
His first nane is Japanese.
That name is not maori
He doesn't use slang
Fuck off back to red dit you fanfic cancer.

If you have a mouse with at least two extra button I'd bind sleep dart to mouse 5 and melee to mouse 4 i feel like i can hit more darts that way instead of reacting with two hands.
Remember if you sleep a 200 hp target you can combo lmb + grenade + punch

>you can hear RHs accent
0/10

>His first nane is Japanese
what the fuck? mako is an extremely common maori name

Ah shit, I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about Junkrat. My bad.

Im not black but every black ive ever seen in CS can't play.

>his first name is Japanese
Well, yeah, if it was pronounced MAH-ko, but it's MAY-ko.

>That name is not maori
Yes it is, though.
>Etymology. "Mako" comes from the Māori language, meaning either the shark or a shark tooth.

>He doesn't use slang
One of his Oasis lines is "If I wanted to go to the wop wops, I'd have stayed at home." That's kiwi slang for the boonies.

Apply yourself.

its also aussie slang though

SK is black right ?

guy's right

apply yourself,

No it isn't. Its the name of a shark. For people its only a Japanese and German name.

I'll give you 1/10 for trying sjw.

okay faggot, reply to next time

Mako is an English word derived from Maori for shark. Its not actually a maori name you stupid fuck.
It is a Japanese name literally Mako.
>its like im on tumblr

Woop woop is aussie slang. Are you fucking retarded? we can tell you are not nzer.

>that random greentext
maybe you should go back to tumblr newfriend

>user pretending to be a kiwi
>mentally deranged sjw

Footfags are worse than scat and gorefags combined smgdh

>Sombra
>shit damage

The Japanese Mako and the Maori Mako are pronounced differently, user. Roadhog uses the Maori pronunciation. I don't understand why I need to repeat this.

I guess it's a good thing I never claimed to be New Zealander, then. It's called Google.

Made myself play until my next loot box despite a lot of disappointing games and a shitty loot box for my last level. Was rewarded with the Roadhog piggu skin. Feels good.

When does RHs name ever get said in game? It has the same spelling as the Japanese name. Also the shark is pronounced the same.

Okay, last time I played mystery heroes without a team. It's even worse than QP and more rage inducing.
It's like people can play 2-3 characters and suck with the rest.

>names are never nouns

He says it in an interaction with Junkrat on King's Row. Goes like this.
>Ah. Remember that time we stole the crown jewels? All hail King Jamison Fawkes the First! And, uh, Duke Roadhog? What is your name?
>Mako.

Post cute/funny/sad Overwatch comics please
It's my birthday

>claims to no more than an actual native with google
>literally making everything up on the spot
Also there is no Maori name Mako. Find one example of it you can't.
Its time to stop.

>valentines
That. Would be perfect.

I find it easier to carry. If you roll something you're good with, chances are the enemy are shit with their roll even if it's a good hero.

Plus if the enemy Symmetra or Torbjorn is giving your shutters trouble, you can kill the hero rather than what they've built and they probably won't roll the same pick again

Post an example of the extemely common name. Go on.

I want to gift hana a cock

Happy birthday user!

Don't have a comic to post but here's the plot:
_________Some sad sack of shit spends his birthday begging on Veeky Forums for Overwatch fan art_________
Pretty sad.

>naming culture will not change at all in the next 30 years
>people never are named after words
>it makes more sense for an australian/new zealander to have a japanese name than a name from maori origins
really gets the neurons firing

Cultural skins don't mean anything.

This is why I don't understand why plat/diamond fags freak the fuck out when you do a nonmeta Pharah pick. Most of the faggots can't aim in that bracket and she's extremely strong.

Rude desu
I won't come to your birthday now

>claims to no more than an actual native with google
I wasn't aware I was arguing with a native New Zealander. You know, because you never brought it up until just now, when you've already lost the argument.

>literally making everything up on the spot
What am I making up on the spot, exactly? I've explained everything. At this point I can't help but assume you're just fishing for (You)s, in which case, congratulations - you got me to reply.

Shut the fuck up, fag. You spend time in an Overwatch general on Veeky Forums. You've got no grounds to call a guy who's hanging out by himself on his birthday sad.

>makes shit up
>keeps digging
>literally pulls the social justice angle
Time to stop.

tfw drank too much coffee

FUCK why did i do this to myself

You still haven't told me what I'm making up or presented any actual facts to prove me wrong. Nice kafkatrap, though.

Just keep yourself hydrated and remember that you'll feel better in a few hours.

>a buzzed up Veeky Forums poster
Don't go too crazy.

I'm not by myself tho

there is no such thing as too much coffee

He's trolling you, man. You're being used for his amusement. Nobody in the thread is reading his arguments and thinking, "THis guy has a point"

Then go hang out with your friends you dummy.

>making stuff up
>calls shit he pulled from his retarded brain "facts"
>can't provide one example of the name.
>is literally a stupid cuck

That isn't even Mei's best spray.

> the bastion counters Pharah meme
How's gold treating ya?

What if we just gave Winston 400 armor? I mean it made dva hard to kill which is what Winston needs right?

Hang on are you saying the other guy has a point? Because Mako is not a Maori name.

No, actually, you're right, I do have one example of the name. Here it is. My bad.