January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Skipped faggotry

Best girl for lewd things

>free draw
>gold crystal
>oh fuck yeah maybe I'll finally get my chizuru

Best girl for marriage

>first pull, 1/11, Lambent Hat
>shit, let's try to get at least one more relic
>3 single pulls, get a 5* on the 3rd one, it's another Lambent Hat
Fml... Oh well, at least I feel slightly better by knowing there's always someone having worse luck than me:
I'm sorry user.

I would [Open] her haha

For my friend with the 700+ attack noctis
You are awesome!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you people

>using tickets when there aren't even bonus units
>using tickets instead of daily pulling
>using 5k rolls for Ling who isn't even that good

her sister is better tbqh

I disagree

Freya a cute and so can you. Plz no bully

10 tickets were nothing to me(currently at 91 after the 10 I spent) and I pulled my second Zidane which is a great help since another DW to go on top of the DW I had already means that I don't need another one given right now I have Lightning.

It's just that right now the only ones who can get the second DW are all stuck at 5* max. The first one is on Chizuru.

So for me that means that now I don't have to pull daily for the banner anymore other than the freebie. Instead I can just put that into the red packets for those gigantuars and tickets for later banners.

Pulled my first Mercedes with mine. I'd rather get Snow or Gaffgarion since I want their TMRs.

Hello. How's your plague?

Enjoy the elite fight

Freya doesn't spread the pleague. She spreads happiness and enjoyment. Most loyal waifu of the entire FF series

???

Check the other one.

There's 2 moron. The red one is the harder one.

Tifa is better but I would still do horrifying things to her.

I need someone in my party with fullbreak correct? i own all of them except agrias, which one should i use?

Pretty sure that's a whale only one

That's not for people like us

I'm pretty happy with my party at the moment. Ariana is a top tier Mage till I get a better one. Her thundaga is fucking carrying me.

I did the PRO and it was ok I guess. Kind of afraid to do elite.

>daily pull: Jack
>free pull: Jack

I never want to see these faggots again reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just how good is Ovelia in FFRK?

I'll run through it on my hacked apk with insane dmg.
See what rewards there are.

She's a white mage with a good medica SSB, there isn't much to say about her. Or most other white mages really.

I'll stick to Penelo then, thanks.

Mblink is good, the prot/shell one is okayish

Her SB animations are neat though

>this Antipyretic remix was added into Dissidia Arcade
They stick a decent amount of the remixes made for RK in that game, pretty neat.

I got the Dissidia Arcade OST and honestly the music is great.

Pretty ironic how the ost was recorded in Abbey Road Studios in London for a just Japan only game.

Agrias

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Tifa's titas?

I thought a lot of it was bad, but that's just personal taste. They went in a really weird direction with a lot of those arranges, and most of the ones that they didn't pick a unique direction for like Dancing Mad just seemed lazy.

Rain is only 6* fullbreaker so far

When the fuck will they play Antipyretic and other great FFT themes with an actual fucking orchestra?

I'm so tired of One Winged Angel.

What the fuck man

I have Ovelia's Staff, Hat and Robe.

I've been using Vanille for her based BSB that has been carrying me since I pulled it on the last XIII banner, should I swap for the dyke princess or keep the cute aussie dyke?

He isn't going to give me his BSB

Is that a serious question? If you have Vanille's BSB you're going to be using Vanille, period. Fuck Y'shtola.

Who drew this?

Post your team please

Me

iqdb says eu03

I did and nearly cleared all 3 of the Great Nian Beast's missions of each level minus the ELT kill it with an item for the moogle.

Just have a good team(max level DPS/Breaker/Healer/Barfira/thundara+support user) and find 800+ATK Noctis whalefriends and it should be rather easy to clear. At least for me I should be able to bum rush it down for the final mission since I cleared the harder ones of killing it with Esper/LB.

Though it sucks that the basic Nian beast doesn't count for Vortex missions. I guess AG will have to suffice for Vortex missions.

My current team that I used to clear the Great Nian Beast is a Lightning/DW Chizuru/Dark Fina(though Exdeath might be better since his Transcendence has a 30% Beast Killer attached to it)/Refia with 800+ATK Noctis friends with Ifrit. Lightning and Chizuru auto attacked to generate Esper orbs/LB crystals while Refia/Cecil put up buffs/barfira/barthundara and healed and friend Noctis goes first turn Cover while Dark Fina went Physical Fall on the first turn and then went DC Ultima.

Just remember the basic strategy against the Great Nian beast is to debuff it while putting up your buffs and barfira/thundara due to it's Fire and Thunderstorm. Just be wary of Roar which lowers your Fire and Thunder resistance and can paralyze your entire team. Shiva and Siren are big no-no's to bring to the fight alongside Ice Armor/Snowstorm Shield.

So...should I daily pull? Or just keep to the freebie?

That's both not wrong as you likely have done nothing to particularly deserve it, and a completely erroneous accusation as he is not the one who would be giving it to you.

Vanille's BSB is still one of the top WHM BSBs in the game in Japan.

Daily pull if you want to get the new units. Otherwise stick to the freebie.

Wow guess he/she likes to draw girls that drank their milk and took their vitamins

Thank you user

>should I swap for the dyke princess
Ovelia is straight.

Tifa's father had one goal after her mother died: Make his daughter the biggest titcow in Nibelheim.

Best White Mage SB is probably Rosa's USB anyway, believe it or not. White Mage USBs in general are pretty damn amazing, BSBs don't rule the roost everywhere in RK.

Whew! First try, but it got a little dicey there at the end (I need a 6* healer badly). Overall that was quite fun.

Well, I did qualify it under BSBs, not SBs in general.

no fuck you

Right, I just felt like bringing it up since white mages in general were kinda on-topic.
You guys had better have some good Blink/MBlink SBs handy like Firion's, that shit only gets more valuable in the future.

STOP GIVING ME AQUA PEARLS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>100 mythril and I only got Orlando's BSB

If I do a 3 pull I'll definitely get his OSB as well right?

i-i have 6* star healer friend unit !

Also can i screen cap your post ?

I wanna show it to people when they show up

no

Why can i not find this when i search for it in the catalog?

there isn't a /ffg/ tag

Nvm its because there is no /ffg/ in the title

Pulled Yun

Is he any good?

Lucky you. Got my third Xiao.

Err, I said Ovelia not Y'shtola.

But yes, it was a serious question, I'm relatively new to RK and I'm still learning the mechanics, and Ovelia's SSB seems interesting - protetga+shellga+party "insta self" heal for 2k looks nice on paper.
But I guess your point still stands.
I mean, when I said that it has been carrying me, I mean it.

Ok, guess that means I should stick to Vanille. I was tampted to pull on her USB banner tbqh, I hope I'll still have enough mythril after 2nd anniversary mad pulling.

Hm-hm

Go ahead.

Event doesn't count into daily exploration nor vortex quest.
Well done gumi.

You should have bought the materials in the FFT-0 event

>Err, I said Ovelia not Y'shtola
I know. It's something that non-new RK players would get, Y'shtola is the other character that has a great White Mage BSB. I just think Vanille's is better. Even though you have all that shit for Ovelia, she won't be able to cast much of it especially since she lacks Wrath to build her SB gauge. And even without that issue you'd still be better off with Vanille.

>I was tampted to pull on her USB banner tbqh
Do you mean Vanille's? There are better White Mage USBs to aim for, especially since you already have a great SB for her.

no one cares, Yams.

Day two INT and four ADV of Nian Beast should get you what you need to awaken Refia. You just need one more Sacred Crystal which INT Chamber of Awakening should net you.

Grind out Refia using AG's event to get her to max out her levels.

I first tried it on all 3 of the Great Nian Beast with all the missions done except for the ELT one which took me three tries for each mission. Even got the 5 guy achievement on ADV and PRO for the Jeweled Ring and the 100 Lapis respectively.

They want you to run the Ariana Grande event which counts. For me since I have done all of my kills on the Great Nian Beast and gotten all of the missions, I'll only do the Nian Beast Missions for each day. My AG runs will be on the Main Hall for that Gigantuar.

Took $400 but I finally got him.

The other guy did

And that's enough validation for me

kill yourself

>finger slips
>attack during preparation
whoosp

O_o;

Spent £1,000

Worth it.

My life's savings down the drain

Worth it

How many 11 rolls did you do to get him whalefriend? And how many TMRs did you finish in the process?

I was happy with my 11 rolls(daily+10 tickets) on the banner with the one Zidane and the Ling.

>my fists
Is he like, chocobo cavalry that somehow fights with his fists while riding or something? Because that sounds incredibly dumb.

Spent £1,000,000

Worth it

>already use Ramza Shout and Onion's BSB+SSB combo in 99% of fights
>if I pull Orlando's shit he'll also get in my party and never leave

I had an ambition to make a kickass party of only my favourite characters, but that was a long time ago.

Encountered a wild gigantauar in the pro nian beast exploration.

why

>ling
>three extra xiao's
one more and i'll be able to grind out kaiser naco with little effort

>already use Ramza Shout and Onion's BSB+SSB combo in 99% of fights
I have that stuff too but there's no way I'd use both at the same time. Talk about ramming the softcap.

That's horribly inefficient compared to AG unless you want to grind out the exploration. AG is easier to run since all you need is a good Exdeath or Dark Fina friend.

> daily pull for Donut Dancer
> get Agrias instead

I can live with that.

Fuck free daily pulls and their 99% chance to pull Cyans and Clyne, though.

What is the soft cap, again? Getting technical information on RK is such a pain.

Personally, I want the fire megacrysts.

Just so you know you forgot the /ffg/

My free daily pulls net me another Lightning and a Mercedes out of the four done. I'm still hoping for that Snow or Gaffgarion due to their excellent TMR accessories.

It's easier to grind out the Zadehl Westersand or the Surging Volcano for Fire Megacrysts.

Though for me I have 15 Hero Rings and 8 Tiger Masks so I really don't need anymore Fires at the moment.

Three letters for you, user.
PDF

It's 590 for ATK, by the way.

we're getting a raise to the ATK softcap soon and then another one later on

>all this phone game shit
I would literally rather this be a waifu thread

To 700 and then 805, yes.

Are you new or something?