PlayStation 4 General #416 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

>Old Thread:
'You're under arrest' Edition

========================================

>Double Dragon IV overview trailer, actions detailed
gematsu.com/2017/01/double-dragon-iv-overview-trailer-actions-detailed

>Gal Gun: Double Peace Bilingual launches February 23 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/01/gal-gun-double-peace-bilingual-launches-february-23-japan

>Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix Square Enix e-Store purchases include ’15th Anniversary Box’ in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/01/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-2-5-remix-square-enix-e-store-purchases-include-15th-anniversary-box-japan

>Musou Stars ‘Darius, Honoka, Marie Rose, and Shiki’ character introduction trailers
gematsu.com/2017/01/musou-stars-darius-honoka-marie-rose-shiki-character-introduction-trailers

>20 minutes of The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/01/20-minutes-witch-hundred-knight-2-gameplay

>Accel World VS. Sword Art Online third trailer
gematsu.com/2017/01/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-third-trailer

>Mass Effect: Andromeda second cinematic trailer
gematsu.com/2017/01/mass-effect-andromeda-second-cinematic-trailer

>Song of Memories first details, videos, and screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/01/song-memories-first-details-videos-screenshots

>Persona 5 ‘Shinya Oda,’ ‘Ichiko Ohya,’ ‘Chihaya Mifune,’ and ‘Yuuki Mishima’ Confidant trailers
gematsu.com/2017/01/persona-5-shinya-oda-ichiko-ohya-chihaya-mifune-yuuki-mishima-confidant-trailers

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx (embed)

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw6VeNnRit0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zDWItr_3XSA
youtube.com/watch?v=-FYP7pz33FY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>persona
Hope mods delet this

Repeating my question from last thread:

I've been seeing alot of ghosts in Jirga with GR2 avatars, I can't find any in the store, what do I type in the search bar to find them?

nice op image

I think her navel is a bit high but I could only find 3 pictures of her.

I like this image because his heat is maxed too.

He must've been really going for it.

Dead general

>YNA
No?
Why does ps4g always assume someone who doesn't want to buy 2 games at once poor? It's mcfreaking $120 for 2 games, if it's a game that could last me months I'd buy it.

>he cannot afford two games at once
>hurr why do you call me poor
Videogames are a pretty costly hobby dumb animeposter, if you're fucking poor go to steam where you belong

>Using animeposter as an insult on a anime forum

>forum
Not him but come on man.

>forum
Not him by the way

How much is Road to Burrito going to cost?

>a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas
You fucking mongs

>googling definitions to prove your point
wew lad

Sae doesn't arrest you, you fucking idiot. She's not a cop. She's a prosecutor.

Wow nice edit there

And Eliza wasn't a demon. What's your point?

Thanks for lying to me about Y0 assholes. I'm bored out of my fucking mind.

Really makes you think.

Anybody?

>he bought into the meme
Serves you well

You're sperging & projecting for utterly no reason, your loss.
I just want to get a game that has lots of content & seems Y0's the better choice. And I did mention I'll get GR2 down the road too once I'm done with it. But Nioh comes first.
Man you're really pathetic, your post is worse than Pcuck & Nintendrones combined, and I'm a hueg Sonygger btw.

>Tales of Festival in June
>It's going to just have another Baba lie and shitfest Flagship and not a PS4 version of Vesperia
>Or worse HERE'S A VITA VERSION OF ANOTHER PAST GAME! I'M SURE YOU HAVE MEMORY LEFT GOYM

$50 Took two fucking seconds to look up.

>poorfag spewing buzzwords

It's still a forum though senpai

>$50
It's $20. If a single DLC cost $50, I doubt that many people would buy it.

Well fuck me then. $20 for the standalone DLC and $50 if you want everything (game, packs and pre-order content) bundled.

Wait, is it fucking region locked?
Are those avatars region locked?

I really hope it's not because I'm Aussie

>Aussie
then you have bigger problems than needing some anime avatars

It was a pre-order bonus in NA PSN.
>2017
>Not having multiple region accounts
baka desu senpai

>actuallly owning multiple accounts
And then you fags complain about all good names being taken away

How do you even live with only 1 acc? And I haven't seen anyone complain about good names being taken away. Besides, who cares about the names on other accounts? You're still playing everything on your main one.

Avatars are server side and tied to your profile, rather than something you download, obviously because they're something other people will be seeing when they see your profile.

As such, they only work on the account they're bought with. So it's less that they're "region locked" and more that they're account tied and some are only available in certain regions.

Works great if you're not a fucking weeaboo

>He doesn't want to romance his teacher

As a patrician there's only one real answer

Shogi girl > scientist lady > rest >>>>> dog shit > neet

>wanting to romance the bitch with the worst personality in the game
Yeah nah faggot

Fucking great.

>still not dead after being impaled by a fucking sword

>Multiple accounts means you are a weeb
This makes no sense. US has better deals and overall better prices for games, EU has a few good sales every now and then, CA has better prices for older games because everything is CAD=USD, HK has Asian games and good deals/prices every now and then (I got Uncharted 4 for ~$45 day 1 from there), JP has weeb games.

It is a wooden sword and it does bounce off. It impales them if it is a proper sword.

There's nothing hotter than fucking your teacher though

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw6VeNnRit0

Oh shit, looks like the PS4 is about to lose this round.

If she wasn't a total bore with a hideous sprite for most of her scenes and a shit personality I might agree. Sorry but she's garbage and being a teacher alone doesn't save that.

well then who are you gonna romance if not her

US needs prepaid cards if you're not a clap, making an account for some deals is pure autism and no one but weebs care about asian/jap shit

There's something about seducing your teacher that makes it really hot. Like she basically relies on you to keep your mouth shut about your relationship which immediately gives you more power over her.

>US needs prepaid cards if you're not a clap
And? It's still cheaper than EU. Just use amazon and you'll get the codes instantly.
>making an account for some deals is pure autism and no one but weebs care about asian/jap shit
Reminder that normalfags like you are not welcome here.

Hifumi is blander than a block of wood, and is the whiniest girl in the whole game. Her co-op is stretched out for far too long and her first skill is the only decent one. Tae's at least got a good personality but her co-op is also boring as shit and her skills are mostly useless if you exploit for money from Toranosuke's co-op. And it may be a meme to hate the NEET now since her design is shit but when you play the game I promise you'll end up liking her since she had the best dungeon for story, design, music, and her personality is genuinely great. Didn't and wouldn't romance her though - but she's a really likeable character and probably among the best of the cast.

>wake up
>no lemon meringue pie left

Already romanced Makoto. Rina Satou is GOAT and unlike Sadayo she's not a total cunt and has easily the best dates of the entire selection.

For Honor is pretty fun

These "upgrades" halfway into the gen are retarded anyways. They should've just waited a few more years and release PS5 and Xbox something.

>playing ubishit

He's shill

Over 3000 confirmed bicycle thefts.

Woops.

AC movie was fun

Doesn't look black

He's black inside and that's what counts.

>undermeme poster who doesn't know what a real movie is
I'll let you off with a warning this time.

He trained overseas.

The American really did have a gun though. I'm not even kidding.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zDWItr_3XSA

I think it is a way better idea. it doesn't fracture the playerbase. people who don't care can keep using their system for years with no troubles. I'd be quite happy if this was the norm from now on. Right around the time of the PS5 they could drop a PS4 slim too.

At the very least anythign is better than the system of old, where consoles laster for what, 8 years? they were ancient.

And still they had more and better games than now

>and then to add insult to injury, he stole his bike too.
dude what

So what exactly is happening with GT? We're supposed to get a full GT7 by now but stuck with Sport, isn't the game like Prologue level?
It's the only exclusive that could top 7mil+ easily thanks to yuroop.

I said fun, not that it was the greatest movie of all time... Relax brother. And what's wrong with liking Undertale?

Why was the jupiter form section so terrible even though the boss was so cool

I still feel like upgrades were a mistake
>Games not running even stable 30fps on original PS4s anymore (TLG, GR2 and others)
>Devs have to optimize for at least 2 platforms now
>If their game is multiplat they have to optimize it for PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbone, Xbone Scorpio, PC, Switch docked, Switch undocked
>Multiplayer games having better framerate on Pro
If they just waited a few more years, they could've released an actual new console and maybe then most games would've ran 1080p/60fps. Most devs are too lazy to even optimize their games on Pro to include better graphics or better framerate. And like the other user said at least previous consoles had more and better exclusives. It feels like Sony just doesn't give a fuck about their games anymore and not trying to secure them to say exclusive since they're so popular now.

All they needed to do was disable shifting and make it a full sliding stage.

Section where? jupiter section in 19 is great

Like said. Sony doesn't care. People just want cinematic experiences and indies every few months. They really dropped the ball with exclusives this gen. At least some Japs are still releasing good games exclusive on PS.

It's all cuckshida's fault

The one where you actually get it inside the boss city.
I had a lot of problems with the slide catching on stuff and taking me all the way up the wall and the most fps issues in the whole game (so far, I only just got to hex)

A lot of these biographies are pretty funny. I'm excited to see the other 70% of fighters that I'm missing but this coliseum is rough.

Why are you so obsessed with exclusives? Not to mention Sony has and will have plenty of exclusives...you are acting like this is the end of the world...

Yes, this one is just ass, especilly with how even the end cutscene is broken

The PS4 got 7 exclusives in january and 2 games that were announced as exclusive went multiplat. It's pretty obvious that nobody with a PS4 actually cares about losing them and it's part of /v/s epic shitposting culture to make a huge problem out of it because "sonyggers vs mustards" seems to be an everlasting war.

Was Ace combat 7 ever announced as exclusive? I think everyone just "assumed" it was...

>"Yoshida, Persona 5 is the highest selling Persona game since 1, don't you think we should show it as PSX now to show we're about JRPGs so companies don't port them over to PC needlessly? I mean if we keep this up Japan will think we actually refuse to market their games"
>"KNACK 2!"

It was only announced for PS4, and I believe it's been called "console exclusive" in some places.

Like many Japanese games, they're likely developing the game with PS4 in mind for a while and then deciding if they'll release on other platforms later on in development if they think it's viable.

Why can't i find the first credits soundtrack separately, only in actual credits videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=-FYP7pz33FY

pls lol.

is there any missable content in yakuza 0?
is there a post game where I can do all the side content?

>not just pixelating

Shut the fuck up cuckboy

I've only beaten 4 and that allows you to redo missing side content so I want to say yes.