/wfg/ - Warframe General

Stalker edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/wGxxMVo.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfwteoZCvoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to fuck that stalker CLEAN IN HALF.

Why is Raiden attacking Excalibur's party

youtube.com/watch?v=KfwteoZCvoY

>yfw Sam was a warframe all along

Sai weapons when

should i build valkyr prime for myself, or should i sell it. the nitain grind would be fucking atrocious though.

Okina? Literally sai.

>what is the Okina

I keep one around for Melee only Sorties.

If her set price is still decent I would sell. You can always buy/farm back later when the next Prime access comes out and Hydroid Prime parts sell individually for more than her set.

>If her set price is still decent I would sell

it sells for roughly 165 - 185 right now, i don't know if that's decent or not

>it's an osprey carriers decide to stop spawning episode

This is why I hate when people waste the damn cells. If you don't over feed them, you typically have enough to fully power them when the next one spawns at that location.

It's too bad dual daggers are poor. There should be something like Covert Lethality for that weapon class.

Same here, I don't know how pubs even manage to breathe sometimes

I even tell them to stop being shitters and wasting powercells sometimes but they never listen

Here's a list of things that outperform Valkyr on melee only
>Excal, redeemer, Naramon, Loki, Nidus, Atlas, Telos Boltace

Unless you want her just for eternal melee speed boost.

Wait for melee rivens.

In4: galatine - +1% damage, +1% atkspd.

>missed prime time 150
>cant find an archive anywhere

What happened? Why is this?

I run an eternal war build w/Galatine prime slotted with blood rush and body count.

>I don't know how pubs even manage to breathe sometimes
Ditto.

>not going excavations with nekros, so no matter how much you spend, you'll always got enough

>have to go into work early because coworker was "sick" for the 3rd time this month
>right as the void trader gets here
fuck you cody

I would, but every time I pub Hieracon there are no Frosts to be found or the pub Frosts are complete garbage

I'm hyped for +150% range Rivens that I can use with Primed reach on underused shit like Tonbo, Serro.

Ult with nekros - > amlost all infests are attacking your mnions. And rest could easily be meleed/tonkored.

But Okina are actually good because of the the great attack speed they have with primed fury meaning you hit 2x combo insanely fast

>Secura lecta, boltace telos, galatine prime with primed reach +150% range rivens
>Slide attack
>Kill the whole map
Holy shit that would be so fun

That's true, but it doesn't detract from the fact that almost every time my squadmates are complete shitters that don't know what the fuck they're doing and need to get scraped off the floor every few minutes

Senpai the Secura is dead don't even use it anymore, the credit boost even on high MR scale is shit

>Zenistar
Making it impossible for anyone in Akkad to kill something.

There's no fucking room in melee builds for a riven mod ffs.

It's still a pretty solid weapon fampai. It's not the atterax but still good.

>Zenistar gets nerfed even more

Why does DE fail to realize the problem is not the weapon itself but their fucked up gas damage calculations

>atterax
Wait, this thing is good now?

>wukong
>based on chinese legend
>a trickster
>he moves like he's got fucking rust in his joints
>he moves like he's in a goddamn wheelchair

whose fucking decision was it to make the 'trickster' warframe a fucking rhino-tier slow cunt

>made in China

It's the highest crit chance/damage weapon in a critchance/damage meta in a weapon class with the highest base reach in the game.

Yeah, it's pretty fucking good.

>bleed
>huge crit multiplier/crit chance
>high range
>blood rush exists
>Maiming Strike exists

And that combo/status mod with 5 cost exists.

Dunno why it's not uploaded, but basically a 45 minute survival and some fanart was shown.

Pic related, best fanart from the thing.

What determines being downed and being instantly killed with no down, anyway.

Sometimes in groups I just flat up die, no down allowed.

Implying these all won't have shit 0.5 dispositions. Orthos Prime will probably have a low one too for some reason, it's really not that good besides huge range box cutter.

You could find room to replace an element or attack speed mod if the riven has complementing stats.

Is warframe.market good for actually selling things or just checking prices?

>valkyr not having at least twice the bust shown

Why live desu

That looks retarded. They look like midgets. The thighs should look like chunli's not like footballs.

>not gersemi skin with bastst helmet
Shame.

>He has missed the tickle fight between Becca, Megan and Danielle that turned sexual
Oh man, you might as well kys

I'm down with this thickness.

Proportion sliders for plat on operators when

>frames
Yus!
>operators
kys

>actually wanting to play as a preteen
It's part of the game now. Might as well make it a good part.

>go into relay after they add sliders for *slight* proportion changes
>five thiccframes arguing over the best sliders for proportions
>in walks a sixth tittymonster with the most absurd fucking proportions who paid plat

May as well be fucking SecondLife at this rate I think

Real big tiddy frames would be pretty good not gonna lie

What if Operator mode had a shield that scaled with the levels of the enemies present so you're a little more durable but you're still as frail if enemies focus you as opposed to some accidental gunfire fucking you over as it is

people just forgot that the current prime mods are just primed version of broken/dmgged mods

people will never know the feel of getting an actual primed mod.

I'd pay plat just to remove all the pointless shit they have glued on to Trinity and Saryn.

>hate riven: +reach +damage

Well, if we're talking about age sliders, I'm all for that.

>age slider

It'll just be like Fallout's, it changes nothing but makes your face go from Poster Child for Spot Removal to Scrotal Skin Texture in an instant

>not wearing the hood up and disabling operator voice so you can still pretend, a little, that the game's lore isn't about some tumblr teen shit and is about sentient armor suits of gooey shit and only that

>spending tons of time in void in that ship
>spending tons of years in cryosleep
>spending last few years in cryosleep, while actually being active through warframe
They're not preteens anymore, even if physically they are. For how long time warframe as the game exists?

I want to be a Warframe
This fucking jap shit is cancer. It was fun for wukong and MOST HONOBRUH FOLDED MIRRION TIMES SORD but the fucking preteen magician bullshit has got to stop.
fuck me its so goddamn terrible.

MY WARFRAME IS STRONG

When I use Zenurik focus with the Energy Overflow passive, do i need to use Focus once in the mission for it to start working?

Yup.

They act, look and talk like preteens. The devs call them children. The NPCs call them children.
Stop calling them anything else.

nope

>They act and talk like preteens
No. When you last time had seen preteens shooting tons of people, if not include Columbine?

Board me.

When is Baro coming in?

2 hours.

reminds me of dragon balls

There any way to play Vor's Prize if you joined LONG before it was added, but without joining someone new?

Yes. They act like kids outside of battle. When's the last time you've seen a child soldier in a documentary? Go fucking look.

They're kids. Being victims of war and exploitation or spending thousands of years sleeping doesn't make them older.

Never noticed how tall saryn is till I was afk in relay right next to a frost

Is saryn unusually tall or is frost a manlet?

Never get that when I play, by the time we come back to a location any dropped cores have usually despawned

yeah cant do much about his tina turner tighs.

i've never seen an immortal kid possessed by a void being who is also probably their dead dad before so i can't say

Being active for last few years makes them older. At least mine account was created around 3 years ago. At least that's what is written in my profile. (And that means my tenno is 3 years older that freshly unfreezed one.)

Don't talk to me or my Operator ever again

They're still children since experiences in a dream state don't equal lucid conscious ones. They were disembodied minds jumping from frame to frame. They didn't mature mentally, and definitely not emotionally.

Little from column A, little from column B

fuck off and refrain from using "stalker" in any of your shitty generals ever again or we'll be angry

CYKA BLYAT

> They were disembodied minds jumping from frame to frame. They didn't mature mentally, and definitely not emotionally.
Why they didn't? Didn't they see what had happened, when they interact with the world? Couldn't they hear radio translations? Wasn't Lotus-Natah and Ordis with them? Why experience, which they got while literally using other bodies, doesn't count? It's more like they got experience no one else in world got or could even get.

Nahui poshel. It's our term for ingame npc. Refrain from using stalker without dots between letters, or WE'll be angry.

They've murdered MILLIONS OF BILLIONS of corpus and grineer, fought against an uprising of a semi-sentient hive mind and been key mercantile warriors in not only the war between grineer and corpus, but themselves as well.

Being psychologically damaged is not the same thing as being psychologically unripened you swine.

That said they're stupid as fuck and I want to get rid of them forever.

>They've murdered MILLIONS OF BILLIONS of corpus and grineer, fought against an uprising of a semi-sentient hive mind and been key mercantile warriors in not only the war between grineer and corpus, but themselves as well.

What exactly is the problem with this?

CHEEKI

Because your experiences are not only a product of your mind but a combination of mind and body. Walking around as a killer robot ninja has a completely different impact on how you take in what's around you compared to being a weak space wizard kid. Physical needs based on the physical nature of their bodies was taken care of by the pod and not experienced directly.
To cut this charade of an argument short, even if they did age it would make them barely teenagers mentally, so still 100% child.

fuck off vodkanigger

calm down tovarisch, is ok

Wow, it must be shit for the 2 guys who still post about S.T.A.L.K.E.R to be so confused by an entirely different game if they even read one word in the OP

What do you thing the /sg/ is for, retard?

I keep my hood on for this reason. I'm fine with it being a little mutant dood. Just not a little idiot with quips.

fucking murder yourself you tripfagniggercuckshitfucksuckold

Which laser rifle riven mod is better for my sentinel's prime laser rifle?

Also, how much do ya'll think this Zarr Riven is worth? I was thinking of trying to sell it for 400p.

Adarza or smeeta?

>quips
Is there any way to get them to stop talking?

Carrier Prime