/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Zelda is cute edition.

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda prizes on MyNintendo
Twilight Princess Picross:
my.nintendo.com/rewards/93fc36d80848c6dc
Link theme for 3DS:
my.nintendo.com/rewards/82df9c18e92f49fc

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/
vg247.com/2017/01/13/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-launch/
youtube.com/watch?v=zkX4w30z2OA
zelda25.ocremix.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Qp-ypYp6rQ&ab_channel=KrazyBrawl2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for eyebrows

Reminder that Marin is best girl

these dubs prove that gerudo is best girl

Have a wonderful day!

Another botched OP!

>Zelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

Zelda in BotW is not the real Zelda, nor real. She was created by Nightmare Ganon to control the remnant Hylians acting as a puppet and to deceive Link. This is what Aonuma meant by "this is not the "real Zelda". Despite how green and refreshing we've seen BotW be, what's also hidden behind it is a really dark and tragic story and atmosphere.

Reminder that Midna is the actual best girl

Midna is a bully

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GREEN TUNIC

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS

>WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GREEN TUNIC
It's the endgame gear.

>WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS
We've accepted that it's endgame gear

oh , ill be quite now

I know you're joking, but the chances of Calamity Ganon actually corrupting Zelda seem pretty high

I bet that's the "twist" of the game: Zelda is the final boss

What should be removed to make room for that?

How am I supposed to protect her smile if that's true?

I would say:

BotW to be released on March 3 worldwide on both Switch and Wii U:
vg247.com/2017/01/13/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-launch/

Twilight Princess manga available on Kissmanga.

>Zelda prizes on MyNintendo
Twilight Princess Picross:
Link theme for 3DS:

It's mostly common knowledge, one google search away or covered in the links here in regards to the manga etc

>evil zelda
>actually EVIL zelda
fuck i want this

Seconding art collection for the OP

>I bet that's the "twist" of the game: Zelda is the final boss
We partially recycle TP now

>We partially recycle TP now

Nope. That was Ganondorf possessing Zelda's lifeless body while Zelda herself was inside Midna. What will happen in Breath of the Wild is actual corruption.

Reminder that BotW features lewd scenes.

EMBRACE THE BLUE

824 HOURS REMAIN

Eh, I was talking from memory

Much lube required

>Zelda herself was inside Midna

What? Did I miss something?

Zelda puts her soul inside Midna's body to keep her alive after Zant almost killed her, and when it goes back to her body she says something about feeling the same emotions as Midna, implying that they became one for a while.

Keep dreaming pal

>not directing it at tulpa mcmental face
Losing your touch?

it applies to multiple people

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Rude

No. You stop that right now.

Are there people out there that are unironically attracted to Fi? How do you find it attractive? It only resembles a woman in silhouette alone. She had no personality in the game either, other than being a tutorial machine.

Not him but I am. Her legs, thighs and hips are pretty good, and the fact that she's not human is pretty attractive too.

Would cuddle lewdly/10

>tfw captcha is "Extra STOP"

Hnnng.

pls

I guess I can understand that. I remember her being the epitome of uninteresting side character, but it has been six years since I've played the game, and I only went through it the one time. Maybe I've just forgotten a lot.

Oh very much so, I love her very much indeed.

No lewding Fi!

Skin and arms!! What imitation Fi is this?!

So how about that timefuckery?

You called?

the version without the heart is better

Yep, how's going?

Can we get digits on this board? I've never paid attention to it.

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

What if BotW is set so far into the future in the Adult timeline, that a group of Ritos returned/devolved back into Zoras and another group didn't?

What if the Koroks just never got their human forms back because they forgot? Or just aren't that convenient since they couldn't leave the forest?

QUICK POST THE LEWDEST LINK

www.thelewdest.com

Because he looks better in blue.

Here

>using my edit
Love you, user!

>'draw me like one of you're hylian girls'

I'm the OP who created the previous thread. Sorry for not including the comics, mangas and art collection. I was going to create another thread with what you want to be included, but I was not present when the current thread was created.

Green on green landscapes is a sin in any case - the colourscape is less tainted this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkX4w30z2OA

かぜのさかな
The Wind Fish
思い出はいつか消えるけれど
Someday, memories will disappear
夢のなか 今もまだ残る君の面影
But even now, in my dreams
思い出す
I still recall your vestiges

かぜのさかな
The Wind Fish
思い出は花のように香る
Memories are like the flowers' scent
目覚めても今もまだ夢を見てるみたいで
Although I woke up, I still feel like in a dream

かぜのさかな いつの日か
The Wind Fish One of these days
君に会えるだろう
I will meet you again
夢はいつかさめるもの
Dreams are to be awaken from
だけど思い出すよ
But even then, I still recall...

君と見た 霞む海岸線から聞こえた
... from that distant coastline I saw with you,
君のうた
Your song

ずっと遠い君の場所へ
Towards your faraway, faraway place
私 かもめのように
Like a seagull, I will fly to you

I felt like translating it after I got linked to this song earlier today and fell in love with it. The original artist had provided a translation in the Youtube comments already but considering he is Japanese and he said so himself, his English wasn't the best and wasn't doing a good job transcribing his original lyrics in my opinion so I decided to give it a try. The lyrics he posted also had a minor typo which changed the meaning of a verse and I wanted that corrected. I hope at least one of you enjoys it.

No need to say sorry! As long as people know the links exist, it's all good!

POST MORE MINISH CAP ART

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This looks so much better

Yeah, more Zelda

I'm very glad you enjoyed it! And thank you very much for translating it!

Oh, okay. I'm glad you're not mad.

On my way.

I'm glad you shared these because the transition from Wizrobe in concept to Wizrobe in-game is hilarious. Start of spooky and finish cuddly.

>posting a shop

I wouldn't be angry over something so trivial, you needn't fret!

I know! There are so many interesting transitions.
Did you perhaps notice that they are revisiting gameplay concepts from the original concept art? Like this for example.

My kingdom for a Cia

Your kingdom isn't worth much, is it?

It's cool going through the archive and seeing weapons, shields, rafts and food etc but knowing that it's all going to be in BotW

No problem, I'm not English native so no idea if it sounds good.

The song is from zelda25.ocremix.org/ by the way (the torrent link works) which I must say has a couple of great songs.

Ohhh it gets the hype levels going up!

I've had the full album on my phone for quite some time now! There are certainly a few great tracks, some are not so good though.

>34 days

>some are not so good though.
That's often the case in these sorts of compilations, yeah, but often there's one or two gems so that makes up for it.

Agreed, I'm currently really enjoying the 25th Anniversary Orchestral Soundtrack that came with Skyward Swords Special Edition, it's so good to hear songs from so many different games in such an amazing way!

youtube.com/watch?v=6Qp-ypYp6rQ&ab_channel=KrazyBrawl2

Either that or some Red head dude will take over it

Sadly I haven't played TP or SS yet so I feel like I won't being able to fully enjoy most of it judging by the playlist. I'll still give it a listen sometime soon, thanks.

Gotta go for now so have fun everyone.

Have a nice day!

Much like aLttP Link, my dad also went to the store in the middle of the night and said he would be back soon.

Why is she making a punch gesture?

She is very determined

To get people more hyped for BotW, I'll just say this:

Imagine being able to find and tame a dogongo, and being able to either ride it like a mount, or have it as a little Sanic rolling pet to travel along-side you on your adventures.

That isn't happening

But it'd be nice

*dodongo

Fug.

Fuck my ass, this shit was the best part about the Skyward Sword edition I got. Lord knows the game wasn't ayyy bless up

You mogged your fem B-elf with green armour?

I WANT IT.

The CD and the Gold Wiimote+!

Yeah I still use that desu, I think its the only motion plus one I have
I'm an orc you baboon

Will we ever get another "dark" Zelda like TP or MM?

It's certainly the one Motion+ controller that I have. What a terribly implemented strategy that was.

wtf is that worn over the green tunic? I thought it was a separate thing entirely

It looks a little bit like it might be worn over the top, I honestly can't decide.

Ever get that feeling that there's that one guy in the general you know is posting, no matter what? Not that it's a bad thing, just funny how you can sort of tell who the poster is from the way the messages are written out.

I know exactly what you mean.

Alright, I'ma gonna try, please don't blow me the fuck out
and I can't decide between
r8 me

80%!
I'm not sure if that means I'm posting too much or not...
>Satsuki

Hey that's a passing grade

I'd add you on steam desu if I could, you seem chill as all get out

Holy shit my Taiwanese uncle who works for Sony and told me this was real.

Let's make fun of him

Yeah, I get it. Even if some user is not avatarfagging or tripfagging, I can still kind of tell who's who. Looks like it's really hard to archive perfect anonymity.

10%.

Alright, this sounds like a fun game. Go on and try to group my posts, people.

The 10% left.

While I appreciate the kind gesture, I'll have to say no to that.
I rarely talk to people online and I've never once used steam to play games with friends. I'm very much a single player sort of person!
Bonus Satsuki

user, you don't look at obscene fan arts of me on the internet, right? You're not like all of those guys, right?