/elyg/ - Elysium General

>Guilds:
NOST PVP/PVE aka ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE aka OLD
Dead

ELYSIUM aka FRESH (main china farmer hub)
Horde guild:
Horde guild:

ZETH'KUR aka FRESHFRESH (newcomers recommended to roll here)
Horde guild:
Alliance guild: (join if you want to raid)

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
Need a new one because the old one was worthless

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
The last one was written by someone who obviously never made it to 60. Need a new one.

>Macros
wowprogramming.com/docs/api

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

tags: wpsg, nosg, elyg, krog, world of warcraft

Old thread: hellground wwu]

I want to eat shit out of a fem panda ass

What does Questie do?

>there are hunters in this general without Broken Tooth

sad!

not in op?

saged and reported

Just dinged 38. I wonder if I'll ever get 60, but things have been alright so far. Smooth sailing since the queue disappeared.

What's all this doom shit I hear about the server being fucked?

It does quests for you. It's a bot.

feed him your cruel motherfucker

>tfw denying hunters spots in my groups
Tanking was worth it if only for that

>spirit bond

Not a vg guild.

That's right

Online.

Warrior? Impressive.

Warlock? Nub.

t. pupper cuck

Your guild was caught advertising in ingame channels and inviting literal normies.

>saw 1 member online of comfy last I checked 2 hours ago
how is this even a legitimate guild at all?

Priest.

Daily reminder that if you're still playing on Elysium you are wasting your time, the shitfan is accelerating at a faster and faster rate and shit is being flung everywhere, soon it will break down entirely. The server won't make it to past BWL.

HOLD UP

IS THIS REAL

IS THERE REALLY NO WAY TO CHECK WHAT'S IN THE LOCKBOX WITHOUT THE ROGUE LOOTING IT?

yes

this is THE definitive bm leveling spec

>tfw retards on the forums are literally (L I T E R A L L Y) arguing for lack of transparency and LE INVISIBLE GM KNOWS LE BEST FOR US

What's wrong with Elysium anyway?

this desu lads

I'm enjoying levelling, maybe take a chill pill nigga

Crestfall is coming never
HG is coming never

>no imp hawk
what you doin

>Got some mage food and water
>Ready to grind
>Server restart
>The mage stuff will be gone

reeeee

But there's nowhere else to play?

>tfw you already have a rogue alt to mail all your lockboxes to

Enjoy never knowing if you just got cucked out of lockbox epics you dumb goys.

Yup.

Elysium is running on stock mangos and decided they wouldn't bother trying to fix one of the biggest bugs servers suffer from, the fact that the do not trade window doesn't work.

Apparently they are more concerned about making tweets like this.

I just found a bug that will tear this server down. Sorry guys.... I didn't mean to...

Minor problems, retards just enjoy the drama and will never be happy

Not on this server.

Normally you'd either get your box opened in the Non-trade window, or have the rogue trade you the unlocked box back.
But the former doesnt work and the latter "crashes" the trade window.

Where did this stock mangos meme originate anyway?

People can see it isn't if only due to population

What happened to kronos? I remember there was like a week where the chinese just DDoS'd them non stop.. I was like level 36 at that time and I just quit after that.
Is this what killed kronos or was there something else?

This is why you befriend a blacksmith you can trust. Preferably Paladin since they are usually the nicest.

I'm glad I never have to rely on rogues for locked stuff.

yes, (((minor))) problems

doesn't work on HG either, stock mangos confirmed

>stock mangos
Yeah, they didn't even fucking try. This item is ingame right now on the Auction House.

>user can't into hyperbole

If the scripting is stock mangos and the only thing they've """fixed""" is alloweding 12 billion chinks onto the server, it's still stock mangos

OBS does support the Nvidia Encoder, which I believe is the same one used by Shadowplay. If you're just recording to your drive to later make shitty webms, then you can hike the bitrate and get pretty good source quality with little to no performance impact.

Warrior is the master race in vanilla WoW. It's so good being able to pick and choose who to allow into MY group. I generally go with full clothies and a rogue or something, literally never had anyone roll on an item I needed from a dungeon so far.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE TRUST A ROGUE TO JUST GIVE YOU ANY VALUABLE LOOT WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN PROVE WHAT'S IN THE LOCKBOX WITHOUT WATCHING HIM STREAM HIMSELF OPENING IT

WHY

THE

FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE DEVS

WHY ARE WE PLAYING ON THIS SERVER

>watching a 60 paladin take on a 60 mob

This is sleep medication

>Pure Zethbulls are going to get merged with chinkshits, ex-nostcucks, and other refugees because Elysium is dying so rapidly at this rate

What's your problem? That's from the Silithus summoned bosses which drop BoEs that have those special modifiers.

only thing that had a real major impact on elysium is changing their core. everything else is really just drama and people making a big deal about volunteer staff leaving.

>WHY ARE WE PLAYING ON THIS SERVER

DUDE NOSTALRIUS LMAOO WHO CARES ABOUT THE FACT NOTHING IS SCRIPTED DUDE WHO NEEDS SUMMONS OR BOSSES TO DROP LOOT ANYWAYS

ENTITLED CHILDREN!!!

LOOL

>patch 1.4
>silithus summoned bosses

>tfw paid for my mount with nothing but stolen lockbox blues

The Elysium server does not have Dire Maul yet, and those suffixes should not be able to be rolled on items that are not Abyssal items.

don't even joke about that

How long for the maintenance to finish?

Also, Elysium is hardly dying considering it's still regularly got 5k+ people on it.

Double also, fuck chinks. Scum of the earth.

>WHO NEEDS SUMMONS

Literally being hotfixed as we speak

Yeah, apart from the fact that it isn't.

The instancing / phasing alone makes it better than that.

You'd also have to argue that Nost was stock mangos too.

what should my warrior rotation be at 40 as arms? i usually charge in and heroic strike, maybe a MS once, is it worth being in berserker stance? this isnt raid, just leveling and killing random mobs btw

UP

Can you not join a group with him? Do the items pop up in the chat panel like with chests?

>You'd also have to argue that Nost was stock mangos too.

And?

CANT MAKE THIS UP

Major bug that will hinder you severely from 1-60 and onward confirmed.

You autists realize none of these servers are true progressive right? You're playing on finalized class ability balance and talent changes. It's already non-blizzlike experience/ If Blizzard released a legacy it would have oversights like this guaranteed.

>hey wait we have to fix something
>they bring out the Authbull

>quick restart

MORTAL STRIKE MORTAL STRIKE MORTAL STRIKE MORTAL STRIKE MORTAL STRIKE

But isn't that how it worked on Nost core as well?

less alliance is a good thing

they can easily avoid that

>even he abandoned Elysium

Things are looking rough. Last I checked he was streaming Oblivion for ~100 people.

They left this shit unfixed for 3 days.
Dozens of guilds reported major issues in MC/BWL too but they didn't lift a finger until now.

>You're playing on finalized class ability balance and talent changes.

Why the fuck would you want balance changes to be progressive?

>newfags think Nost was good
>elyshit is the same bullshit

lmaoing my ass off at babbies first pserver

And?

Zethbulls win again

>Heroic Strike

Charge, Rend, Berserker Stance, Berserker Rage, MS, Whirlwind, Execute

T H E R E W A S A R O L L B A C K

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

really thats it? not even heroic strike? or anything?

?

You can join a group with the rogue, but the rogue can open the box without looting it, allowing him to check what's inside. If it's a good item, he'll stash that box and give you the loot from another box that he already checked, which is usually a shitty green. You have absolutely no way of verifying what the loot of the box you traded is without seeing him stream himself opening it, and good fucking luck asking rogues to stream themselves opening shit for free.

you guys ever wonder if its eylisums fault the servers are dying or is it just
we really didn't want vanilla wow?

>he didn't get to an inn

I fucking told you retards it would take forever

get fucked

Like mentioned.
They keep extra lockboxes with green shit in them that they will just open and loot so it shows up in the feed to replace the blue in yours that they will steal when you leave.

thanks

You realize they should EITHER keep it non-progressive, OR try to make it maximum progressive. They chose the latter but are halfassing it so hard it's not even funny.
Emerald Dragons up.
DM open.
Removing the fucking fish schools LOL
Keeping the silithus items ROFL

>rend

>Game has less players in the middle of the week than it does at the weekend

Groundbreaking stuff

I want vanilla wow. I don't want my server infested with hacking, spamming, botting, retarded chinks.

Both I'd say. Elysium's servers are pretty fucking bad though.

HOLYSHIT IM ROLLING ROGUE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
WHY DIDN'T ANYONE MENTION THIS BEFORE

>retards first private server babby posting

Nostalrius' population was growing incredibly rapidly for over a year. It went from 4k concurrent to over 15k concurrent players with no signs of growth slowing down.

Stop posting stupid shit you weaboo degenerate fuck.

This, even 1 point into imp Hawk means you'll occasionally get a quick shots proc

Also, Spirit Bond is NOT a meme. In-combat HP regeneration is no joke. If you're getting hit as a hunter you're fucking up anyways

my sides
We're on 1.4
The Silithus bosses are 1.8 (dragons of nightmare patch AFTER both BWL and ZG)

Just go mortal all the time and whirlwind when needed.
Heroic is for if/when you wont have 30 rage for mortal before the mob/player is dead.

Heroic takes away white damage so its shit.

Fuck me, now I'm paranoid as fuck.

I just found healing power gloves on the auction house, this is a stock mangos problem according to experts so there you have it!

Just sell the lockboxes

>400g at level 42 just from cheating people out of lockbox loot
It really is that easy.

>tfw teleported to city as mage because hs was down

You're a warrior, not a fire mage. Chances are you'll take at least 15-20 seconds to kill a mob, and Rend only costs 10 rage. Improved Rend deals more damage per rage than even Mortal Strike. Only downside is it cannot crit

Someone explain this to me.

A hotfix is normally something that is patched in production immediately and without downtime.

It is just a normal patch if you take the servers down for 2 hours to patch them.

look you might be new, but this isn't nostalrious they've got nothing to do with the project any more even.
so what the fuck are you talking about?

thanks