/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>happy car edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:

>Denji headlights
youtube.com/watch?v=TNexpheCg20
youtube.com/watch?v=606FJ2WeLI8

>Save the SOHC
youtube.com/watch?v=faudC3svLb0

>S2k Prelude
youtube.com/watch?v=FuF-dW4rA_o

>V6 Civic
youtube.com/watch?v=0xYr714MN40

>a mystery
youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE

>user's close call
youtube.com/watch?v=8QBYt2R1ztw&feature=youtu.be

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zhfnySUmF4
raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5990672489.html
hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5931153419.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related

I'm ready to get off work and install my front and rear lips. It's kinda cold out though.

Yea wtf it was nice outside yesterday 50℉ but now it's low 30's

>happy car edition
>tfw car is happy but I'm not

old ones look better

How do I find a Honda Super Cub in Canada? Is it not sold here?

Yeah it's low 50s here now, usually in the 70s.

Should be off in about an hour. I'll put on the rear lip first. Hoping it covers the cut out I did for the old exhaust.

You'd need connections to import one

Sucks that my camera doesn't show how bright this is. The halogen bulbs weren't nearly as effective.

Picked up those Si wheels! As it turns out, they do have tires but two of them aren't usable.
Got 'em for $200, and they definitely could use some polishing, but damn they look good. I am indescribably happy. This was the biggest thing on my wishlist.

Nice.

Doesn't help that it's blurry either

what is it gonna go on?
Make sure you balance that btw

Yeah I should have stopped and focused it. Just looking at it through my phone's screen looks completely different than in person. I guess that's the nature of LEDs.

small screens make shitty photos look so good lol. Most of my phone photos only look good on my phone

O shit

youtube.com/watch?v=9zhfnySUmF4

damn that's a clean ass eg hatch buld 9/10

Loose test fit. Think I'll just put a long strip of double sided tape where it attaches to the grille. Screws at each end.

I wish I lived in a non cucked state that didn't need two plates, shit looks clean.

I think a lot of the South doesn't need front plates. It's pretty nice.

I can't get the tape to stick to the lip. Think i need to smooth it down with sand paper but I don't have any.

Hey man, what did you use to light up your dash so uniformly? I replaced the bulbs with LEDs but there are hotspots and it just looks like shit.
My good ol' EJ8. Pic related. I'm gonna polish them all as one of them is pretty fucked up, so they won't go on for a while, but once I get tires it's gonna be awesome.

Just used bulbs from superbrightleds.com. I think it may just be the camera that makes it look like that. It's pretty hard to avoid hot spots in these old clusters.

Lip fits pretty good. Spoon style is sex.

Film that bitch when it rolls the big 3 0 0

Definitely will do that.

So I don't think I can use my rear mud flaps and the lip at the same time. Unless I modify it in some way. Not sure how, though.

Does anyone know of a decently made catalytic converter for a b18 motor in an eg hatch? I've read up on a couple different fourms. They all seem to just cut of the flanges and have them re-welded at a muffler shop? I have the money to get a cat. Can not stand smelling exhaust at highway speeds!

>Bird Dropping & Sap
>Pic is a Honda

Is this the curse? I'm scared.

Got one side of the rear lip on. Gotta remove the fucking wheel to install it.

I'd hate it if I lived in a state that required front plates

I wouldn't be able to stand that. I'm on the original dashlights in my prelude and I keep them pretty much as low as possible.

The dimmer still works but it's hard to tell in these pics. First pic was brightest. Here's the lowest. Quite a bit darker in person.

Rear is in. Had to take my wheels off to do it. Ended up just removing the splash guards. Maybe I'll modify it to fit them again but this looks way better. Covers up that exhaust cut out perfectly.

I know this guy with an '89 hatchback civic and I really want to ask him about it

Thinking about getting another car to take the place of my 89 accord next year. im thinking its for the best interest seeing as shes only got 161,000km and is in great condition. Dont want her getting wrecked by a soccer mom.

I love that gen hatch. I almost got an Si model but it got sold so I ended up with my EG.

Soccer mom's are scary. Almost all of my close calls were from them.

Does it sit 100% flush?

I'd just take it to a muffler shop

Sounds more like a curse repellent lol

Looks good

After I screwed it in, it's pretty damn close. Spoon style perfectly covers up a lot of the damage on that bumper cover.

I'll get some daytime shots of it tomorrow. Hope it doesn't rub on shit.

I love Goo Gone. Was using it to clean up the areas the lips were gonna be on. Smells so damn good.

You better ask somebody

Rip

So I found out what's wrong with my heater. The arm that controls the inlet valve is busted, but I can at least open and close it manually.
Finally got heat in my teggy just in time for winter to be over! :^)
New problem is that there's water getting into the back of my hatch somehow. Always underneath where the spare tire is, but not on the top carpeting. Tfw the cardboard-y reinforcement piece had mold growing on it ;_;/

Maybe the bottom of the tail lights? The seals could be dry rotted. They were pretty bad when I swapped my tail lights. One was full of water.

Thanks shingu that's a good suggestion. I'll have to check it tomorrow. I should probably also check the back seat carpet as well.

I got a leak myself I've had forever. Not sure if I can fix it with the damage back there but I took off the little drain plug at the bottom to keep it somewhat dry. When I first owned the car the whole spare tire well literally filled to the top with water and I could hear is sloshing while driving. kek

Leaking trunks are becoming common problems for early 90's and older cars

>tfw looking online for a clean rsx baseline in manual
>See something off named crx integra delsol pic related
Oh god what
raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5990672489.html

My trunk leaks from dried up rubber seal and stops around the trunk.

So, what do you guys think? Just testing out the look, it's still gonna be a few weeks before I can actually run these.

Looks ok

Take another look at that much cleaner DX and see if you can haggle it down a bit.

The other one, that abomination of a CRX, is why we can't have nice things.

Aside from polishing, anything you think could make it a little better than okay?

who finna cop?

hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5931153419.html

you and i have the same problems
cold for heat, and dirty boards
tell me about your heater and ill document my board replacement

inside weights rather than the tack ons

Im not looking for a crx though i just am looking at the market for rsx manuals becuase i want one when my civic finally dies.

Oops, read that wrong.

>no inspections
>no emissions testing
>very little speed limit enforcement
>requires front plates
So close.

no rip
just dont want her to be rip

Wew ricer

>buying someone's project car

Must've been a big need for speed underground fan, too.

Looks better

hahaha what the fuck

This is some of the worst rice I've ever seen. Why must it be near me.

It's so bad you couldn't give or pay someone to drive that car, literally part what you can and scrap.

I kinda want to see it myself its so bad.
Funny thing is the pic in the ad showing before he riced it.

Blowing my mind that somebody spent the money, the time, and the effort to make that. This is some as advanced rice.

Reminds me of a indy fiero. I'd drive it.
I wouldnt PAY for it, but I mean if they gave the car to me for free I'd rock the shit out of it.

The execution on the steering wheel is extra JUST

Thats actually another crx he's selling with this one, surprisingly bone stock.

Too bad it's taxed the fuck out, no usdm crx is worth 4k.

I told you guys the unmolested tax was real, all this fuckers have the magical value of $3995.

There was a stock one being sold infront of a gas station for 1k for a while here. Not too clean but got sold eventually.
Now i dont even want to look at ads for tsx here cause those are the most riced to shit cars i see around Raleigh.
I wonder if lpg has experienced dealing with the hardcore ricer trying to over sell their shitbox to dealers.

Day shots

It touched the ground going into the parking lot at work. Fug

Last pic. Not bad at all for under sixty bucks.

looks good, shame about the dent in the rear. wonder if one of those mobile dent services could pull that out a bit

thats funny, those wheels came on my EG and i dont care for them. I'm thinking of buying my brothers 14" vw snowflakes that were on my first car.

better than steelies with hubcaps tho

In Florida you would be lucky to find a decent crx si for less than 5k.

It's some serious bullshit.

Maybe. I'll start thinking about body work down the line. If it's too much I'll just find a shell instead.

yeah really its not a big deal as long as the car functions properly. if my civic survives my wife i eventually want to get new doors for it. the ones on it are beyond bodywork i think

Yep best running car I've ever owned. Of course it should be with the effort put toward it.

Looks alright
gif related

>gril says she wants to take my car for Thursday night "hang out"
>have to put the passenger seat back in
>civic now absolutely pig fat

I think I like being single better

Is she pigfat too?

>civic now absolutely pig fat
Ehh, FA5s are pretty lightweight anyway.

>removing seat for weight reduction in a slow economy car

For what purpose even with my 300lb fat ass in it it still pulls 38 mpg

inb4 but its an Si

still an economy car m8

Holy shit nigga lose some weight

i did tho, used to be 400lbs

Nigga!

You can still get lucky in the triangle area occasionally.
I bought my Prelude in Raleigh back in November. The guy I bought it from originally bought it new in Raleigh and it stayed there until I bought it.
Ignore the paintjob and color matched wheels. It's entirely stock, when anything needed to be repaired it was done OEM.

I honestly like that paint job. It's still pretty subtle. Paint matched badge is a nice touch.

i was just joking about the pigfat. No meaningful gains from removing the seats

but yes, it's an si

kek not at all

Lose more weight homeboy

Thats clean as fuck. I like preludes look but id rather a teggy or rsx since they are really cheap these days though saddly my parents are really against me getting a manual while i live at home for no good reason.

I've been watching a YouTube channel of a guy who bought my model and trim Civic as a track car. He pulled out just about everything but the driver seat, dash, and center console stuff. It only added to like 48lbs. Not nearly as much as I expected.