Does Veeky Forums miss Saab?

1945-2012

Taken from us way too soon. What does Veeky Forums think about it's untimely death.

What were it's best cars?

A SAAB was the first car I fell in love with. I'll always have a soft spot for them.

Last 9-5s is one of the best looking "normal" cars in decades

snibbdy snaab :DDD

that looks sick as fuck
i wonder what happened to the design team at saab after they got booted,they made some beautiful cars

likely snapped up by other manufacturers

the rear is even more beautiful.

too pure for this world...

i agree

would be nice to see where some of them went,i tried looking around and didn't find anything

God machine.

good riddance

I do miss SAAB. I think the Sonett was one of the best looking cars to come out of Sweden. Would love to buy one some day.

Most of the bankrupt estate ended up getting purchased by NEVS, so they're most likely working for them or for other manufacturers. Rumors abound that some of the NG 9-5's design team ended up with Volvo, but I have nothing to confirm this.

Keep the dream alive, friends. Keep your Saabs alive.

i really need to fix my front bumper, bothers the fuck outta me.

but yeah i miss them, will probably drive saabs for the rest of my life.

This was probably their finest hour

Definitely mirin

Nice car m8.

My first and hopefully not my last. Mines a 2008, I'd love to find a 2011 or 2012 Aero with low K's.

i was thinking of getting a 9-3 from around 2007ish, are spare parts still available and for how long?
and what are the typical problems of used saabs?

Fug yea my dad had one in the 90s

>tfw no milage 9-5s left

i have a 95 cse. Waiting for the turbo to go so i can get le big turbo.

Spare parts will be available for quite some time, methinks.

Great, that would be awesome

I totaled my '10 9-3 a few years ago. Every time I see one on the road, I miss mine. They still look current.

These two models models drew my attention to Saab. Now I'm a proud 900 turbo coupe owner.

I daily an 89 900 turbo. Absolutely love it and always turning heads. Great in the snow and quick enough to be fun on the highway and backgrounds.

Whats the cost of a plate like that?

My brother has a 2002? 95 Aero in the top trim package.

Best seats I have ever sat in. Car is surprisingly quick given the weight. Shit MPG but who cares about that really,