Tundra Upgrades

What are some good ways to upgrade a Tundra? What have you done to yours? I'll start:

2007 5.7 SR5 TRD
Added Boss double-din DVD player
12" shallow kicker sub with 500w amp
3"/2.5" level kit
34" tires on stock 18" rims

Looking for more ways to make it look badass. If you're thinking about adding any of this to yours and have a question, I'd be happy to answer any.

LS swap.

/thread

no

did you add rear blocks too? i had them on my old tundra along with a 2.5" level kit.

yeah, i got 3" spacers in the front and 2.5" blocks in the back, as I wanted to keep a rake for when I actually do use it for moving furniture and things

Tundras used to be so beautiful til they got so fucking pigfat

that looks like a Hank Hill truck lol

infinitely more aesthetic than that bloated pig on OPs pic

why are u so mad? where did the new Tundras touch you as a child to make you hate them so?

Tru, but the pigfat Tundra is more spacious, and i'm a sucker for that.

op here, yes, being able to fit my friends in the back comfortably and not with half their asscheeks hanging off the "seat" is a huge plus for me as well.

>pickup work truck
>"b-but are muh friends comfortable"

wew lad

>this vehicle only has one purpose because I said so

>pointing out the intended use of the vehicle = OMG THAT'S THE ONLY USE OF SAID VEHICLE

w
e
w

>my intended use is only inteded use

M
E
MEMES
E
S

2010 sr5 crewmax 4x4

Low range off-road level kit. think its 3" in front 1" in back. Pioneer DVD XD Radio. XD series wheels, 33" Nitto terra grapplers, Air Raid Intake, Optima yellow top. Tactical Armor Group Winch bumper. Bullet liner spray in bed liner, talon brake rotors.....

wish I coulda gotten a crewmax. honestly didn't know they existed until I got home and did some research lol. was gonna get some nitto's but too expensive.
what's a yellow top? I also forgot to mention it came with a rollout bed cover, not sure what brand, and also have a bull bar on the front, about to mount lights to it. would also like bed liner. good shit, user

Optima yellow top is a gel cell battery

You must be some fat fucks, the first gen has plenty of room otherwise

>shitty head unit
>shitty sub
>shitty lift kit
>too big wheels
kill yourself. you've ruined it.

first gen is for beta manlets

>Form over function

please neck yourself, degenrate.

shit tier bait there buddy

It's not bait. The stock audio system was fine, It's too big to take offroad so the lift kit is useless. The wheels are too big so the speedo will be off and it'll cause excess suspension wear and be noisier on highway.

>stock system was fine
shit tier opinion
>lift kit is useless
I got it for the truck to sit higher, not to offroad, and guess what? it makes the truck sit higher, so not useless.
>the wheels are too big
another shit tier opinion
>cause excess suspension wear
why the fuck would u care about someone else's suspension, dip-ass?
>noisier
wrong.

says the fat fuck that can't fit it in one, that's why they redesigned them, to fit the average fat ass truck buyer

stay butthurt about the progression of vehicle design
>memegenerator

the japs knew what they were doing, progression to fit fat American ass

>triggered miata fags
pls go, this isnt your thread.

and?

nothing, they did a good job, fat Americans asses needed all that room

I'm the non fat ass who can fit just fine in a first gen tundra

and? i feel like there's a nugget of a point beneath all the butthurt

>fatties can't possibly fit into a first gen
>actually believing this

kek

no butthurt, just pointing out that most American truck buyers are fat fucks two steps away from diabetes, the japs recognized that no one was buying their trucks because they're simply too small for these obese fucks, so they did the smart thing and made it wider

I have an 06 tundra, almost got a newer one, but realized my somewhat normal ass didn't require all that room
hooray Japan!

they can, and do, and then absolutely destroy those seats, that's the first sign a fat fuck drove it before, the side of the seat is just gone

the eyes

>ranting like a fag
>ranting like a fag
>ranting like a fag
>no butthurt

lmao

you win

faggot of the year, and it's only February

cool story bro

You took out the factory radio and put in a Boss one? That wasn't an upgrade.

any fatass could fit in a first gen tundra.
I dunno if you're being a retard on purpose or your legitimately serious. If you are please neck yourself so you don't have any offspring to plague this planet with your retarded genes.

yes it was

No it wasn't. Boss is nigger tier shit.

mostly true, but the boss unit has bluetooth and a dvd player, neither of which my stock stereo had. so yes, you stupid nigger, it was an upgrade.

>bluetooth
aux is fine and could've been retrofitted with the stock unit for a non-rice look.
>dvd player
why would you want/need that in a car?

would you drive this Veeky Forums?

looks decent
i have an iphone 7. i can't charge it and use the non-existent aux at the same time. it works best for my needs. upgrade. the dvd player isn't used most of the time, but I take a yearly road trip. it's a nice option. upgrade.

THE NEW COMFY CREWMAX 2017
HOLD ALL YOUR FRIENDS AT ONCE.

fuck why are these so funny. Good job m8

I'm so glad someone likes these.