Agnostic here, I have a quest for atheists

Prove to me that the Abrahamic religions, and other religions, are fake.

So I can finally dispel myself from these human made illusions. Wondering if they're real or not is quite a burden.

Thanks.

pic extremely related

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israel-museum-displays-worlds-tiniest-bible/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least Islam has it book dictated direct from heaven while Christians had a council and it was debated what books when in.

Abrahamic religions are real, it's just that god doesn't exist.

I meant real as in their supposed "relation" with God.

How did the term "agnostic" come to mean agnostic atheism and "atheist" come to mean gnostic atheism? The words have very clear meanings in Latin, yet they were still corrupted to such an extent?

You cannot disprove it, thats the neat little thing with all religions, you can only prove that they are not provable and hence bullshit, but this does not discourage a single believer.

So was the book of mormon, most people would say it is a fraud, but Mormons ar adamant that it was directly dictated from heaven.

Well to begin with you know that at most one of them can be "real," right? So any particular one is extremely unlikely, even before you begin looking at the particulars.

u have 3 options
be ruled by a king
be ruled by a god
or be a king god

I'm agnostic too, but Christianity is obviously false.

The Bible is supposed to be the infailable word of God, but its full of self-contradictions. It also contains a lot of information that were disproved by science, such as Jews being slaves in Egypt and geocentricism. It also had prophecies that are either ridiculously vague (like "there will be famines" - there were famines all the time back then), or are only fulfilled by another passage in the Bible, so there is no way to prove that it actually happened. I have yet to see a Biblical prophecy that was fullfilled in any other way - if an actual god wanted to prove that his holy book was true, it could put very specific predictions to it that could only come from a divine scource, like predict natural events by giving the exact time.

There are also many signs of an evolving mythology in the Bible, for a while, earlier there are references of God not being the only god, and Him not being omnipotent etc., which are contradicted by later passages.

tl;dr the Bible have all the signs of a book that was written by men and no signs of a supernatural origin.

I don't understand what you're saying here, how does this relate to OP's question?

how bout neither?

So if Christianity is false does that mean the rest of the Abrahamic religions would also be false?

well thats why i put in option 3

The burden of proof is on the one who makes the claim.

Most of this applies to Judaism as well. As for Islam, I don't know enough about it to tell, but it probably has similar problems, given that it's also derived from Judeo-Christianity.

So then the Abrahamic religions are cancelled out.

Therefore this means that the other religions, or the Eastern ones atleast, have yet to be debunked.

This is why I'm not an atheist but an agnostic, there are too many religions and concepts of god, some of them might be correct (or at least impossible to prove or disprove), but I don't know them all.

You don't get atheism.

Go kill yourself.

Agnostic is just a label pussy atheists use to get away from the fedora tipper stereotype. Just get over it and call yourself and atheist. They mean the same thing, very few atheists actually 100% believe that there is literally no good beyond a shadow, of a doubt. This doesn't mean they're not atheists, and it doesn't mean you're not one either.

Prove that there's any glimpse of anything suggesting that they may be real outside of faith.

For some it's painfully easy - take Islam for instance, Muhammad was supposed to cut moon in half yet there's NO surviving primary nor secondary source, other than Quaran confirming it. It means that it's safe to assume that if Middle Easter/Persian, ERE, Hindu or Chinese scholars failed to notice such event it is very unlikely that it actually happened.

With others it's harder because we're mostly delving into pre-historical times however even then - you can't prove negative. You can assume negative in the way you see it above.

Simple. Christcucks say Jesus and the bible is revealed by God. God cannot err. The bible is scientifically and historically wrong a number of times. Jesus makes a failed prediction (that he would come back in a cloud and usher the apocalypse within the apostles' lifetime, which obviously didn't happen). Therefore Christianity is false.

Judaism I won't bother to refute as not even Jews believe in it anymore.

Islam is literally Mormon tier.

So there you have it. You may move on with your life now. You're welcome.

Christcucks say that Jesus is God*

Why do you even care?

ThereĀ“s no way one can prove inexistence of something.

You can prove that their infallible book is fallible, thus proving their religion false. See above.

Problem of hell and evidential argument from evil

A normal statement need a normal proof
A obvios statement need a obvios proof
A extraordinary statement need a extraordinary statement

A statement without a proof cant be discarted or aprove by common sense

Do i believe in adam and eve, noahs arc, or hell? No.

Is there a trustworthy proof for it? No.

I think they are all bullshit? Yes.

If someday there is a trustworthy proof, will i believe? Yes.

Prove to me that Abrahamic religions are not fake.

Define 'fake'

Why don't you prove to yourself the validity of the Spirit rather than have other people do work for you to deceive you into believing that it is all false.

No one is willing to ask themself because they don't trust themself

Made from silicon

>not being an anti-theist

timesofisrael.com/israel-museum-displays-worlds-tiniest-bible/

Shut it down

What did Limor mean by this