Not that girls are ever impressed by a car... but

She'll always appreciate a real man with a real truck.

Your queef can exhaust does everything but make her feel proud of you
Your twin turbo Nissan does nothing for her
She'll note how spacious the trunk is in your pony car

>You can be making out in your Mustang like the Katy Perry song but she'll be thinking of making out with Brad in his F-150

>You can be bangin' in the back of your WRX STi swaggin' wagon and Stacy will still be thinking how hot it would be in Chad's single cab Chevy

>"real man"
>worries about what women think
>shiny black truck made within the last 30 years
Yeah... a pubescant 16 year old is not a man

>real man
>truck

In this day and age, "real men" that drive trucks only buy them to make up for something. I'm not gonna say penis, that jokes dumb lawl.. But it's too make them look large and in charge, or "intimidating". Then there are those that just buy them, to well... buy them, but don't actually use it for working. The word poser comes to mind.

Like you said, women don't care what kind of car you have let alone a truck. Maybe in Texas or the South, Country women sure (truck that is).. But now women also think if drive a truck but don't use it for work, they just think you're some sort of poser that thinks he uses his truck for work use.

t. Trugg owner (poser)

One thing though, trucks do strike a dominant, supporting, father like status. Besides my dad and grandfathers, I think of it like, what would Thor, Odin, or God drive? A fuckin' F-250 jacked up to the sky, ready to tow the winter/ or summer toys.

go back to the farms peasant

That's a nice High Boy.

false. most girls see trucks as for foolish rednecks.

a girls wants a guy with a BMW because they are ignorant.

>buying a truck to impress women

maybe if it was a worn-out, oxidized piece of shit pickup, then sure.

>She'll always appreciate a real man with a real truck.

I imagine Jesus in a f40 on the top gear track sipping coke

God would be on a Japanese muscle bike from the 80s

You sure? Because as a man the only time I've ever been called out for not owning a truck was from some miserable old bitch that no one would ever fuck.

the elevations are bad looking trucks but the interior is underwhleming

Girls like fast cars, Cletus. Only girls that like a specific liking for trucks and distaste towards cars are disgusting rednecks anyways. Nothing of value is lost.

Granted it's sharp looking on the outside. Sure it's just a glorified low trim Sierra. I'd just get a Sierra All Terrain, extended cab, not a full 4 door atrocity. Good inside and out.

noob question here

If I want a truck, is it overkill to buy 3500 series? I'll just use it for commuting.

Do trucks last a long time? If you take care of them well?

Well, go for it. Would be pointless to just buy a 3500 and not a 1500 (or i guess a 2500) if you arent gonna use it for work.

>Do trucks last a long time?
That really depends. Everyone's experience differs. But a diesel engine has impressive longevity that could go for a million miles if taken great care of..

Never owned a heavy duty truck, but I've been around a lot of friends that owns them. My advice, Do a little research.

>buying ANYTHING to impress women

Don't see why not, most cars are generally okay if you take care of them, my 87' datsun 720 pickup has 365k miles on it with the engine rebuilt at 240k.

Any truck would be overkill for your faggotry. In fact you'd just put your faggotry on display commuting in a truck.

Nigga do you live in the arctic or some shit?

Alaska, so almost. A few hundred miles south of the Arctic Circle. Everyone up here drives a truck because of 4x4. Most truck guys could get by fine with an suv but suv are seen as feminine so they spend the money on a crew cab 4x4

No, Texas.

>tfw owning a v8 truck and a 4banger subcompact

humans aren't supposed to live in snow, it's not natural

what truck do you drive

1990 f-250 extended cab with full length bed

shits long as fuck

oh thats cool man, i have a 88 f-150 and a bit underwhelm with it. one day ill get an old f-250

I think Datsun is more fitting for Jesus
God on 80s bike is spot on

Where do such trucks see use? Are they powerful enough to be used as 'severe duty' dump trucks, snow plows, construction vehicles?
They seem kind of limp wristed to be used for any real work and too obese for any real offroading or overlanding.

1995 dually here, tfw gotta make an 8 point turn to get out of parking spots.

2003 2500hd extended cab, long bed. I feel y'alls pain.

the canyon all terrain is mine the elevation is my dad's which he got for a stupid deal when i bought my truck even though it's 4 door it's technically just an extended cab but they didn't do suicide back doors

if it's just for commuting yeah that's slight overkill especially depending where you live if it's congested might have a rough time parking or moving around

Girls just wanna get railed by Tyrone

Women want guys that are in charge with their lives and not buying expensive shiny things to try to impress girls

anyone else hate the look of the new f350's and f150's?

2009-2014 f150's looked great

I hate GM but the new chevy / gmc trucks look good.

and dodge who the fuck cares

The new GMCs/Chevys are badass.

>she'll always appreciate a real man

This is true, when you climb down from the drivers seat and she realizes you're 5'8", it won't matter what you're driving.

heh not so fast monsieur
*steals yo girl*

Nah theyre really good at hauling excavators on gooseneck trailers, they can access more places than the average heavy duty truck

Yeah the disinguished tank look of the f350 is no longer present now that it share the f150s cab. Kind lame looking now

Absolutely massive overkill. Like nuking ants overkill. If that's what you want, and you can afford it go for it, but be aware of the drawbacks before you do.