What does Veeky Forums think of Lincoln?

What does Veeky Forums think of Lincoln?

funny how a luxury car is fast as the SHO

Niggermobile or for the geriatric.

Much like Buick.

Or yaknow theyre ford vehicles with nicer interiours that cost way more.

>nicer interiors
Ironically, Ford's interiors look more "upscale" or """"elegant"""" than their Lincolns.

fucking lol
cheap plastic door handles on a mustang are definitely more upscale lmao

They have so much potential

I know what you mean, but have you seen a BMW 5 series in person? Boring as fuck. It's a horizontal line with more tiers of horizontals.

To be fair, it's to be the opposite of messy and cluttered, which is what the Japanese and some American cars are GREAT at doing. On you want navigation?? WELL HOW ABOUT 2 TOUCHSCREENS AND A SEPARATE CLIMATE CONTROL BOX AND CUP HOLDERS WITH LIGHTS AND GAUGES GALORE

Didn't mean memestangs, but I meant rebadged fords, like a navigator and a higher end expedition for example.

at least the Koreans are good at copying good designs

btw the new mkz looks pretty amazing on the inside, I just don't like not having a shift knob

getting rid of those buttons and adding a shift knob would really wrap up the interior nicely
plus the new Lincolns have some of the best sound systems on any car and are fully backed by harmon/kardon

lol I never cared for BMW, but holy shit does that look atrocious.

I think their interiors are good

Real leather and wood, minimal plastics used are high quality unlike Cadillac

Fucking love it. That said, don't buy one new EVER. They eat shit on depreciation.

I'm going to wait like 2 years and get a continental black label CPO for half price.

Old man car

China-tier gaps everywhere.

This is why american "luxury" is a joke

How do you like your cheap build quality, senpai?

Yeah I'd rather have an Audi that uses shit leather but less gaps in the pillars and will only cost double the cars value when stuff breaks a day past the warranty

Is that you, Cletus?

>t. has never owned an Audi

Garbage. 100%.

Why would you own German garbage pretending to be luxury?

>shift knobs
>pushbutton automatic
>all electric console shifters

call me autism man and give me a fucking column shifter god damn it

Isn't that the same controls for the locks/windows of an F150?
Those cheap motherfuckers

Because it is still better manufactured than the lincoln in OPs pic related.

my father has one like this, not the same but similar. we dont have a good relationship so i dont know much about it. hopefully i'll inherit it someday.

im sorry guys but
cadillac > lincoln
i know they're both murifat garbage, but the caddies look more nicer and worth the money.

i know it's a stupid excuse and it is, but caddy cars look more elegant and luxury. bite me.

I wish i never did. The leather is objectively garbage, and the electronics are a joke.

Tier 2 "luxury" (if even)

What does Veeky Forums think of the Lincoln shill?

Found a new-found liking to them once I became a Ferdfag after purchasing my 2014 Mustang GT.

I used to consider them a vehicle for the old person. A lot of hasidic Jews drive them. Also, it's forever associated with car service vehicles. The logo looks like a vagina.

I like the new facelift and option for 400 HP in the new MKZ. The MKZ went from being ignored in the 2016 model, to being a possible candidate for the next car in the family with the 2017 model. Still, the Fusion Sport is much cheaper... But the Fusion looks kind of bad to me. The visual design of the new MKZ looks like it will age better because it isn't trying to be too stylish.

Extremely pretty designs, both interior and exterior, and great paint selections.

But... For that kind of money, it's hard to get over the fact their flagship is just a reskinned Ford Taurus. They also need to bring back the Mark series Continental coupes.

Ice cubes led lights like the new acura cars.

There's a reason if these brands are only confined to the usa.

Thank god.

>WELL HOW ABOUT 2 TOUCHSCREENS

Anyone have that Toyota interior with 3 screens?

just get an upper trim Taurus. they are basically Lincolns now. They even have ass fans in the seats

Not a fan of fullsize sedans and the new MKZ looks good, and even though the SHO has pretty great performance, I think the Taurus looks worse than the Fusion.

Not THIS is autism.

When are they going to revive the T-Bird or the Lincoln Mark (what are we up to, 9?) IX? They have a hot V-8 platform in the Mustang. Bring on the coupes. Why does everything have to be a fucking sedan?

Post video lol

Audi's have shit interiors in general with painted buttons that wear easily and leather that wears quicker than it's competitors.

>it's hard to get over the fact their flagship is just a reskinned Ford Taurus
Why do people keep saying this? It's a modified Fusion platform, not a Taurus.

Fusion = CD4 chassis
Taurus = D3 chassis

>plastic buttons
>cloth headliner

Sweet basemodel cherry picking faggot, and you could only find 3 things to tism about?

>Why do people keep saying this? It's a modified Fusion platform, not a Taurus.

Is it?

Well, for some reason the body shape looks Taurus to me.

the door handles are different and they are cool as fuck. best lincoln in a long time

>Why do people keep saying this? It's a modified Fusion platform, not a Taurus.
because people don't realize how similar in size the taurus/fusion/explorer/escape are
the taurus is actually the largest of the bunch and the escape is the smallest

pedro please, bmw makes one of the best luxo interiors on the market

but the mkz is lighter and has more power than the taurus

Old money

Niggers

Not an argument, whitey

FORD
F
O
R
D

Okay then. Let's try again.
(OP)
I think Lincolns are just overpriced gloryfied Fords bought by old people then later bought second hand or financed by welfare mooching niggers with no good taste in cars that just want them so they can look "wealthy" driving them, just like any nigger who finances a used car that was manufactured by a luxury brand. And also chinks.

But it's the truth.

What Ford offers the 400hp 3.0LTT?

MKZ

>luxury car is fast as the SHO
The MKS is a Taurus, and the MKS EcoBoost is a 4th gen SHO.