Well, you were fucking right Veeky Forums

NSW cunt here, i thought you vic anons were bullshitting me about your highway patrol.
I just got my fucking car impounded for "sustained loss of traction" while on holiday down here.

Want to know what i actually did? I turned right in a rwd car and the road was very bumpy from trucks, this caused my wheel to hop. No, i did not smoke up, i did not even fucking slide. My wheel hopped and now my car's impounded for 30 days, i have no way of getting fucking home and my holiday's ruined.

Sure, i can take this bullshit to court but I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO BE IN THE STATE by the time a court date is set and they still have my car in the meantime.

Other urls found in this thread:

austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/rsa1986125/s65a.html
youtu.be/-iveEQB8PQc
police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=45710
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why dont you have a dashcam?

i should have had one man, im so fucking angry right now. please tell me there's somewhere i can appeal, the police footage of my "burnout" will prove me innocent but i won't get a court hearing for months

Welcome to victoria.

Any shops around with security camera footage or other witnesses?

Lawyer up anyway, then claim damages for wasting your money and time against whatever police department it was.

OP is a liar and a fraud, 100% sure he's a swaggot who threw the ass out on a turn.

Fucking boiracer scum, I hope they find the weed and CP in your shitbox and your ass gets impounded by Abbo cunts in jail.

>then claim damages for wasting your money and time against whatever police department it was.

>damages
>in Australia

>thinking the government will pay you damages
>in any Commonwealth nation

KEKARINO. We are fucking slaves, the government can fuck us as many times as they want and we have no recourse. The only people who get any damages are natives who were raped as children or womyn who were sexually harassed by a government employee.

I don't think you get it mate, victoria has insane laws where they can impound you and hold your car without proof for fucking months until your court date.

I have no fucking doubt i will win the court case and get my name cleared but here in australia i won't get damages for the hassle this has caused me.

I literally thought you vic anons were joking about highway patrol, that they only targeted dickheads and people mouthing off. I'm fucking sorry cunts, they really are just out for getting better statistics.

what a shithole i am so glad i went there once to say ive been and never gone back

Australia is a fucking shithole, I left years ago and never looked back. Get out while you still can, OP. Australia has a special visa with the US that can let you escape.

newsflash mate we really were not fucking kidding, they also get you at the lights if it's wet and you chirp a bit or sometimes just make shit up and see if you offer a bribe. also rumors going around they dealing ice in the countrytowns here

Jesus Christ what sort of police state do you Auskeks live in?

>Wheel hops over chopped up road
>Car impounded

I feel bad for you

A fucked one

You know the actual police powers right? There is no oversight until months later in court where its your word vs the officers. This is why you get a dashcam.

In the meantime before court, the officer can ruin your life at a whim just because he can. It's become such a problem here the regular cops are cutting people breaks because they're taking such a reputation hit from highway patrol (our traffic cops)

>It's become such a problem here the regular cops are cutting people breaks because they're taking such a reputation hit from highway patrol (our traffic cops)
I just have a habbit of not pissing HWP off and i am usually friendly when they pull me over and they relax.

Most important thing is not to piss them off.

That's a given, but even if you are completely innocent and the nicest person ever, you're fucked if you get one of the many bad apples floating around. They're not all bad obviously, but the system is set up in a way to promote corrupt cunts being untouchable.

I don't know who the fuck thought victoria's laws were a good idea but they are the most retarded piece of legislation i have ever fucking seen.

>but the system is set up in a way to promote corrupt cunts being untouchable.
oh of course.

I am not a big beliver in dashcam but i have to set one up.

I got pulled up at 5am Saturday in my fg. Random car search because they claimed my driving was suspicious. All 4 of my door cards, glove box and my passenger seat were removed during the inspection. I didn't have anything illegal in the car, when the police were finished they just took off. I had it on dash cam footage and contacted local authorities but found out they're totally within their legal right to tear apart my car on the spot without reassembly. Victoria is a shit hole.

the fuck is this normal in vic?

In nsw nobody gives a fuck at least in north coast

I've heard of it happening too people with past drug related charges but apparently it happens a bit.

Well i have a clean record so i think thats why.

Cops dont know me or dont care.

I've never had any legal issues outside of a few minor traffic offenses. They just found me driving at such an uncommon time suspicious

Should have recorded them and just lawyer up

Nothing to lawyer up for. They're within their legal to carry out a search of my car. They've done nothing legally wrong. It'd be a huge waste of time and money.

just move to new zealand lol

>"sustained loss of traction"
bullshit. the offence is "deliberate loss of traction"

ignore, he is an obvious poltard

>without proof for fucking months until your court date
its 30 days maximum
fuck off back to /pol/ stupid cunt

You should have shot him in the face to teach him a lesson.

Everything in this thread only assures me that Australia is the king nanny state. This kind of bullshit would be 100% inadmissible in court. You can't search without probable cause in the US.

Fucking ripping apart the interior is goddamn legal property destruction.

Do you have any pics?

austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/rsa1986125/s65a.html

Actually you stupid cunt there are 2 seperate offenses. It's not just one type of losing traction. But you got me, i'm a /pol/tard for getting upset at this, i should have bent over backwards and loved it, right?

Holy shit i just read that and the exemptions, did i read that right that you can't even do it on your own private property?
So if an aussie wants to do a burnout on his 1000 acre land plot he's still breaking the law?

>You can't search without probable cause in the US.
They didn't search anything if you actually read the post.

Either way only Victoria is this full retard about muh "hoons."

In Victoria you can be impounded specifically for "deliberate loss of traction." They passed a bunch of "anti-hoon" laws awhile ago. They'd probably hit you with failing to maintain control of a motor vehicle and/or reckless driving while they're at it for good measure.

Those are Victorian laws, not national laws. It differs by state. It's perfectly legal in most states but if someone does ring up to complain they'll probably try to do you for noise.

You can but you must be holding some sort of event that gets approved.
To be fairthey won't ever catch you for doing skids in the middle of nowhere though

what this bloke said, it's a victoria problem not an australia problem.

they've got a bunch of them that i know of.

>Deliberate loss
>Sustained loss
>Dangerous loss

>You can't search without probable cause in the US
Unless its parked at an airport in which case all that goes out the window

Christ auscucks, how is this a thing?
>A person must not drive a motor vehicle in a manner which causes the motor vehicle to undergo loss of traction by one or more of the motor vehicle's wheels.

What happens when its snowing?

>A person must not drive a motor vehicle in a manner which causes the motor vehicle to undergo loss of traction
Reads as deliberate to me

>i should have bent over backwards and loved it, right?
Or you could just not make shit up for the sake of having replies :^)

Most hwp are cunts the rest are fine though. Got pulled over in my ute doing a burnout completly down a road by an unmarked and let off with a warning and was on red Ps at the time

Listen mate, screencap this shit and when i go to court i will post my shit.

I'm waiting for the infringement notice and impound paperwork in the mail, i will post that shit and prove you fucking wrong cunt.
I used to be like you, i thought these faggots were just making memes about how bad victoria is. Turns out they were not.

I live in NSW though

What's a snow?

Found the victorian government employee. How does it feel knowing QLD is better than your state in every way?

could have just taken a photo of your car being towed away like every other single person in the world does

stay mad kid

no idea, I've never seen snow

feels good knowing im neither a viccuck or a cane toad fucker
ACT master race, no yearly inspections yee boi

>Reads as deliberate to me
That's at the police officers discretion in Victoria. If you chirp your tyres off the lights they're absolutely allowed to impound your car for twenty eight days. It's pretty well known to happen too.

Remember this is the same state where a police officer can fine you for a "visual estimate" of your speed and it's on you to prove you weren't speeding or it stands.

They don't really need to have any reasoning or exemption for this. There aren't many places in Australia that get snow.

Again though, these laws are specific to Victoria. They are not national laws.

Most frustrating one I've ever had was just after the P plate high powered vehicle laws were introduced into Victoria. I had to go to Melbourne for a few days and was getting pulled over every time I drove without failure.

I had police try to tell me that even though I wasn't driving on a Victorian license I was subject to Victorian-license specific P plate conditions. You'd think they'd at least have a basic grasp of how license conditions work.

I was focusing on talking with the copper, not thinking about making a thread later?

Again, fuck you and enjoy being proven wrong as soon as my infringement notice arrives.
Anyone know how long vic usually takes to send them out?

Talking to the cop while your car is being dragged onto a flat bed? Not talking to him for the good half hour plus before the tow truck showed up?

Yep totally sounds like bullshit to me

Have fun printing out an infringement notice and filling in the blanks

Victoria is a shithole

youtu.be/-iveEQB8PQc

You just can't comprehend the idea this bloke did get fucked, despite endless proof from cunts before who've also gotten fucked in victoria?
You're either a literal shill or a moron.

>Implying i give that much of a shit to forge shit
Keep backpeddling, i'll see you as soon as it arrives.

>despite endless proof from cunts before who've also gotten fucked in victoria?
Yeah totally.. Remember that guy doing skids on ACA across the bridge? He never got in trouble LMAO
But apparently according to basement dwellers on Veeky Forums you will have your car "IMPOUNDED FOR MONTHS WITHOUT A COURT DATE" for "HAVING A WHEEL HOP ON A BUMPY ROAD", and there is endless proof of this...

You are like that faggot who kept screaming AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED before the cop said yes and smashed his window lmaoo

>Keep backpeddling
See above.. Everything in this thread is plain bullshit and you are expecting people to get all up in arms and have a cry with you about how fuckin fucked the fuckin goverment fucks are ay cunt fuck this shit cunt

Go back to pol maybe those double digit IQ drop kicks will give you what you want

>Yeah totally.. Remember that guy doing skids on ACA across the bridge? He never got in trouble LMAO
You mean the guy who had a car with no license plate, was filmed by a car with no license plate, and the cars that were both disposed of the day after? You mean that guy right?

Gee I wonder how he got away with it.

Welcome to Vic, if you don't like it then you can fuck off.

Fuck off, i'm not stupid enough to act like a lebo towards the cop. Only the most braindead retards get aggressive at them and make the situation worse.

I calmly fucking explained the bumpy road made my shit hop and he flat out told me there was nothing he could do, he had to impound me.

You're the dropkick for assuming just because the government does something, that automatically makes it right. What kind of idiot just lays back and accepts this shit?

You think i won't be taking it to court, because i did nothing wrong? Of course i will.
And you are an even bigger idiot if you can't read the legislation yourself (it got posted ITT) and don't see the problem with allowing police no oversight.

Coppers are fucking human and guess what, give a human a shit ton of power and a few will abuse it.

nah bro you dont understand australia is the biggest nanny state in the world its so fucked the police are on every corner they had him before it even aired on aca and his car was destroyed the next day by police with no infringement notice given out and they demanded a payment of $5000 for a brib-- 'on the spot fine'

Fuck off.

>this mad because i destroyed your narrative
Lmao it works better if you pretend to be a cop who does this stuff.

Found the cuck! Want to gobble more vic government pozzed cum?

>muh gobirment can't do anything wrong ever

You destroyed nothing, i'll post in 2 weeks with my notice and you'll slink away and not respond.

I mean i get why the cop did it, i technically did break the law. My problem is having read the actual legislation it's so fucked that vic's laws are structured that way.

I thought the other anons were bullshitting, but no it's right there in the fucking legislation. You cannot deny it.

t. discord

>muh gobirment can't do anything wrong ever
Except for let anarchist leftist fucks like you remain a citizen.
I say ship all your kind out, I'll gladly take hard working immigrants over dole bludging uni dropouts who would sooner sow discord throughout society instead of contribute.

Ignore him he's fucking trolling
this is why we warn cunts about vic, the problem is not the cops themselves they're actually mostly alright it's the one or two who abuse the legislation that should not fucking exist and get away with it royally.
you got unlucky bro, a regular cop would not have done that but i have no doubt in my mind it did happen, it's very common knowledge vic has had corruption issues for a long time (i'm talking about non traffic related shit too)

now who's making this a /pol/ conversation. he has a very valid point that's neither left or right wing, if you give individuals no oversight and tons of power there's gonna be a few that abuse it.

do you actually believe that's not the case? you can't possibly be defending the legislation, it's the stupidest fucking shit ever. thank god tas is nowhere near as bad.

You know that's not a equivalent scenario. Stop strawmanning and piss off cunt.

Neither of the cars had plates on them, the footage was from a dashcam (not a police car), and both the cars were flogged off the day after. The best they ever got was a suspected identification of the driver that couldn't be proved and nothing came of it.

>it's very common knowledge vic has had corruption issues for a long time (i'm talking about non traffic related shit too)
So why did they reem op then? Hope he wouldnt show up then sell his car on at a police auction?

Unlike the other bloke i actually am a right wing /pol/ack and you are a stupid fucking cocksucker for suggesting we give the police force known for it's "diversity" unlimited power.

police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=45710

You are the leftist here for defending KEK legislation created by the leftist victorian government for infringing on civil liberties.

So because there may be potential for legislation to be abused by an individual, the legislation should not exist?

I guess all consumer laws should be scrapped because there may be some individuals who abuse it :^)
Fucking communist

How fucking cucked are you?

>OP doesnt do anything wrong
>Cop literally bends the extremely stupid legislation to his advantage
>Obviously is fucking corrupt
Fuck off.

>muh civil liberties
I guess you think human rights are a thing too..
Fucking lefitst

Perhaps, more likely they were bored, saw out of state plates and figured they would have a laugh.
I don't think anyone here's suggesting it's some conspiracy, they have outrageous powers and know they can get away with it.

Fuck if i had their powers i would be impounding cunts all day long and my boss pats me on the back for it.

You're a troll, a flat out fucking troll. You know full well he's suggesting to amend it so proof is required, or swap it around so the impound happens after it's proven.

Got a problem with innocent until proven guilty, shitskin? I know that's how you like it in your sharia country but here in the west we deserve the right to be proven guilty before we're punished.

He should have just laid down and accepted it, it's victoria after all.
Guilty until proven innocent.
And that's the actual LEGISLATION saying that.

Can you live anywhere more pathetic? QLD masterrace

Excuse my obvious ignorance but why the fuck do they even have the power to do this?

Here in NSW they need a reason and certainly would not ream anyone over as hard as OP.

NSW Boarder here, dont care.

>Obviously is fucking corrupt
So which law did the police officer break? How much did he extort from user?
Oh wait... Falcunt being retarded as usual

>Got a problem with innocent until proven guilty
Yes. You are either guilty or not guilty. "innocent before proven guilty' allows corporations to scam billions from helpless citizens. Allowing those that have done wrong a chance to commit further wrong doings to avoid punishment for their original wrong doing. It spits in the face of justice.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH VICTORIA ACTUALLY HAS THEIR POLICE FORCE TALKING ABOUT SAFE SPACES

Pathetic.

It's a victoria thing, they literally hate the rights of the individual. It's what happens when lefties rule with an iron fist for years on end, it goes far deeper than their traffic law legislation.

You know they were flying drones over people's houses to fine them for pools without fences, right?

>You are either guilty or not guilty.
and who decides? the cop on the roadside, with no-one checking his work?

You can't possibly suggest this is alright, you have to be trolling. Is australia really full of cucks like this?

>Falcunt being retarded as usual
My name is SEAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though if you cant see OP got fucked you have head problems.

NSW and QLD and SA arnt perfect but they are a shit load better than Cuckedtoria

Rain hardly gets the chance to hit the tarmac before it instantly evaporates from the searing heat

>It's what happens when lefties rule with an iron fist for years on end, it goes far deeper than their traffic law legislation.
Nah i had no idea apart from the cucked stuff i read on here and /pol/

>You know they were flying drones over people's houses to fine them for pools without fences, right?
Vaugely recall it was recent right?

Thats fucked literally 1984 level, if it was anywhere else in the country it would have never got past the
>we wunna fuck people over and make up a new fine
stage

Yes, he's the average australian and the reason why these laws exist.
Those of us who are still rational understand that people have a right to be PROVEN (key word here, proven) guilty before any punishment.

I'm not even against the hoon laws, fuck hoons doing burnouts in my street every night at 3am.
But i would not want to see an innocent person done for any crime they have not committed, it sickens me.

We have courts for a reason.

So let me get this straight: Spinning your wheels in Australia gets you car impounded?

hahahahaha

>Yes. You are either guilty or not guilty. "innocent before proven guilty' allows corporations to scam billions from helpless citizens.
It's not like it's considered an international human right by the United Nations or anything silly like that.

Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 11:
>"Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.".
>The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who is restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

If you are OP i wouldnt bother responding to many of these trolls because they are just here to kick up shit instead of having a constructive discussion maybe go post on facey groups or something if you want actual help.

Has OP talked to a lawyer?

Yeah its fucked.

Happens all the time in Victoria (Separate Leftist Cuckedass state similar to EU/California)

The /pol/ shit exaggerates a little but it's actually fairly accurate in regards to victoria.
Daniel andrews has ruined the state beyond belief for his own personal agendas in so many ways, even lefties like me hate him.
He ruined our multicultural city by letting in the worst kind of immigrants, he's even supported logging agendas for fuck's sake.

Everyone has a reason to hate the bloke.

As for the traffic related shit, it was a knee jerk reaction to a bunch of habibs going nuts. Not a bad idea but they took it way too fucking far and most importantly it requires no evidence until it reaches the court stage, by which time you've either accepted the fine or wasted a month+ waiting for your car back and thus have already been punished.

In Victoria* ftfy

test

>It's a victoria thing, they literally hate the rights of the individual
Firstly, you have no rights. So stop crying.
Secondly, victoria is all about rights of the individual. Bashed any gays lately? Fucking leftist nazi retard.

>and who decides?
The same person that decides if you just committed murder or an act of self defence.
Fucking leftist anarchists I swear

>he uses the word cuck
Underage newfag who spends 80% of their time on pol detcted
So stupid you cant actually think of words? Just throw memes around?

Not OP i just think these cunts taking the piss are disgusting because some of them actually believe their bullshit. These victorian laws got in for a reason, because people LIKE them.

At least, until they're getting fucked by them and have no way out because they got rid of a right to be judged by their peers first.

>Not OP i just think these cunts taking the piss are disgusting because some of them actually believe their bullshit. These victorian laws got in for a reason, because people LIKE them.
So its basically like the EU where the retards ruined the entire place?

Sounds horrid desu i was there about 5 years ago and i hated it there was cops everywhere and everyone was scared and brainwashed.

Found the bad troll cuck. How is pozzborne cum? Daniel andrews treating you with an extra poz load?

Try as you might, the rest of the country laughs at your pathetic city. Melbourne is far from livable and is a laughing stock now.

>it requires no evidence until it reaches the court stage, by which time you've either accepted the fine or wasted a month+ waiting for your car back and thus have already been punished.
So OP could still get raped by a cucked judge?

Fuck me .

Here in NSW i got extremely lucky as the judge was a old carfag

>appeal to authority fallacy
>and the united fucking nations
Post disregarded.

Of course the UN says so.. Wouldnt want the kike bankers actually being held responsible for their crimes, would we? Rather have a court case go on for years wasting millions of dollars and seeing nothing happen.

Mate, highway patrol is filmed in melbourne.

Even with them heavily editing it, the cops still come across as cunts. And those are the nice ones.

The judge will most likely let him off after the cops can't present proof. The problem with victoria is he won't get a court date until the impound is all over and he won't get damages.

So he basically got punished without having done anything wrong, despite a judge agreeing he's innocent.

Happens all the time.

Not even from victoria
Nice to see thats the only way you can have a discussion though

Let's play devil's advocate. Assume you're getting fucked like OP. You're 100% sure you've done nothing wrong.
Would you rather get impounded straight away, waiting a month for court or go to court straight away (and get impounded if you're found guilty)?

Crossposting this to /pol/

>Even with them heavily editing it, the cops still come across as cunts. And those are the nice ones.
Yikes thats FUCKED

>So OP could still get raped by a cucked judge?
No the courts are bound by burden of proof. The point is by the time you get a court date you've already been punished by having your car impounded for x amount of days regardless of what a judge decides.

Our courts are bound by burden of proof, end of story.

>Wouldnt want the kike bankers actually being held responsible for their crimes, would we? Rather have a court case go on for years wasting millions of dollars and seeing nothing happen.
This isn't an equivalent comparison.

So OP could sue the state for damages?

Dunno how it works down there.

Seconding that bloke, go watch highway patrol.
I watched some the other night and there was a young girl they pulled over for no seatbelt.

He's trying to come across as nice by letting her off right....except she's got a picture of a dick in the backseat her friend drew and he's trying to fucking hit on her about it, it was creepy as fuck.

See if you can find the episode i'm talking about, it got aired on tv the other night. And he was supposed to be the nice copper.

No, the judge will make sure he gets no demerits or impound fee but he won't be compensated for a month of no car possibly fucking his life up.
The bigger problem is the impounding BEFORE he gets to see a court.

I would have no problem with the law as it is, provided people go to court before being punished. It's that way with every other fucking crime.

>go watch highway patrol.
Nah i refuse to validate /tv/'s existance.

Meanwhile NIGGERS are breaking into houses and business stealing shit and bashing people.

Vic Police sure are a bunch of traitors.

take them to court and when they see the footage make sure to sue the fuck off them piglet cunts. fuck i hate living in vic