>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

DARK SWORD BEST WEAPON AW YEA

Someone?

FIGHT CLUB

See

How much of that is split damage though?

In dark souls 2, why are there billions of blood stains everywhere?

Astora's is one of the strongest weapons in the game infused with raw, if you want to continue using it why not try a pure FAI/INT/magic build? bump END to 40, vig to 50, and as little STR/DEX as possible to use the weapon. This way, you can use powerful spells and buffs while having a formidable weapon.

If you just prefer straight swords, you could always try Anri's with a luck build, same moveset as Astora. Dark sword is stupidly strong on either pure STR or quality, and Valorheart is really fun to use, and killer in PVP.

You'll lose your souls over and over and over

I feel like DaS3 PS4 FCing.

Thanks, ill more than likely end up try out all 3 swords you recommended.

Lothric knight sword

Friendly reminder that Soul Memory is a good mechanic. The only people who complain about it either dont understand it or are twinks that want to bully new players. Dont fall e-celeb memes, people!

[laughs for 5 minutes straight]

I always suspected that some of those bloodstains are fabricated by the game instead of coming from real players... some of them are in really suspect places where I don't see anyone dying ever.

ds2 generates fake bloodstains
take majula for example, with all the bloodstains right beside the fire of people who just jump off the ledge

If more people are down I'll host.

but new players suffer the most because failing to grab your soul stain bloats your SM while leaving you underleveled

>we want to get rid of twinks
>adds endlessly farmable of nearly every consumable and pre upgraded weapons that require no soul investment at all
>adds agape

Bloodstains were one of the best things about DaS2 there were so many in majula of just people doing gestures and then jumping of edges or groups of people just walking over edges, it was fucking hilarious.

and to add to what the second poster said, even if it weren't a matter of bloodstains and was reworked to only be based off of souls spent rather than souls gained, it still bloats the level of experimental players who spend souls upgrading different weapons (as those weapons may end up not being used on their end-build).

where do i go for better opponents? I can go to pontiffs with a finger and not die until some fucking mage gets in the mix and i jump off a cliff because magic is fucking cancer in these games.

you fucking what lmao

/dsg/ FCs s-stop laughing
check twitch fro streamed FCs this usually attracts at least 1-2 decent players
don't expect pontiff invaders to be anything special, they're always expecting gank squads an aren't equipped for proper dueling

I believe that
all the bloodstains in the BoB room always seemed suspicious, how do you die there? gren?

/dsg/ sucks

i don't like fcs just because it takes forever to actually fight someone. not interested in watching other people. is there some kind of password for people on /dsg/ or am i just fucked? all of these people at pontiffs are fucking scrubs and the arena is even more cancer than homing soul mass

you suck

>hey I can beat everything except for the things I can't beat, where's the challenge?

/dsg/ FCs usually have two fights going on at once, so you get into a fight much faster.

/dsg/ fc usually has people using non-meta shit. If they actually used meta weapon they would probably kick teeth in

you'll only watch if there isn't enough signs. if the fc full, there is usually two fights at once

what talisman should I use for hyperarmor casting?

This. I use Lothric knightsword plus cartus flame arc + avelyn. It's damn good.

why did this game jerked itself off to the idea of getting the player killed for the sake of it?

>he uses miracles
try not to laugh guys, its mean

Compared to pontiff's rabble, the average /dsg/ shitter is a godsend

Is 25/25INT/FAI good for SL~50 pyromancer invader?

Thanks for help. How's your 40/40 cookie cutter build going?

Assassinating babysitters out of bossfights with this glitch is endless fun.

Sunlight has best HA I think. Many people prefer canvas for balance between spellbuff and HA.

Sunlight>canvas
though canvas should be fine for most poise dmg attacks you suffer

Canvas. Not as much HA as the sunlight and not as much SB as the sunless but it's a pretty good general use talisman.

yeah
might even be on the high end depending on your rings

What's the best sword if I want to be an aggressive fuck?

It seems like Valorheart has the most aggressive moveset

>Invasionfags do shit like this in every game
>Invasionfags inevitably spend the lifetime of the next game wondering why they caught a nerf

any

Any ideas for an upgrade/replacement for my+10 Rapier in DaS2?
Currently just running pure dex.

I'll test them both, thanks familia.

Espada Ropera is the same thing but with nearly twice the durability and a little longer/stronger
Ice Rapier does a lot of damage with its unique r2s up close

you need to test on multiple npc or player's WA or charged R2

Curved Dragon Greatsword was fun

Holy shit, I just died on Deacons of the Deep.
I've killed Vordt, Dancer, Oceiros, Champion and Crystal Sage in that order no problem, all of them fell to pyromancy like butter, but fucking deacons killed me.

NG+2, but still, dying on deacons

>ability to use more weapons than any other build in the game
>cookie cutter
nice meme friendo

>das2 devs do everything possible to make the game bullshit hard for the WOW DARK SOULS MOST DIFFICULT GAME EVER meme
>even then, the game is so piss easy they have to add in fake player bloodstains to give the illusion of YOULL LOSE YOUR SOULS ALL OF THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHA
honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Powerstanced blacksteel katanas.

its not hard to beat magic users its just tedious, i don't fight magic in the same way i wouldn't fight 99 vig, its just annoying

>Wow DS2 so hard
>But not actually

Kind of seems like you're making things up user.

what

not even him but what????

And yet you complain about Iron Keep being hard

Faggot

Muh flail

What does faith do in ds2? Is it worth it for a sorcerer?

Now I'm babysitting a million souls with handmaiden selling absolutely nothing of value.

Souls really don't mean anything past NG+2, do they?

I said it seems like he's making things up.

>people using that spell cast glitch to instantly cast soothing sunlight in the middle of the arena
GG

outplayed kiddo

Why does this game cause so much shitposting when its better than 90% of action rpgs nowadays?

this
its funny how pseud-climactic bosses are cake walk while some areas are artificially difficult due its abhorrent level design

Hmmm...

holy molly, the bonfire is wired

Because of e-celebs and memes. DS2 does have its problems (no full orbs, soul memory, lack of free aiming, lack of ability to aim rolling attacks, I could go on) but by and large the game's pretty good and people shit on it to fit in. I've even seen people go so far as to straight up lie about the game to make it seem worse. I think some of that is due to most of the community starting with DS1 and then simply not liking that everything after wasn't a carbon copy of DS1.

Would anyone be willing to drop a Chaos Bed Vestiges?
I'm on DS3 PC.
If anyone could help out, I'll give a pass and sign location.

can't drop spells friendo

I would if I could.

That's just because every boss must drop a bonfire. Doesn't really benefit the game in any way but it doesn't hinder exploration and discovery either so I don't mind it at all.

before you ask we can't drop the odk soul either

Have you gone back and looked at it lately? It looks and feels awful, all the shit you mentioned, there's no atmosphere to the game at all. The pvp was good and the dual-wielding was nice. That's all.

>PCucks thinks you can drop spells
the sheer stupidity

i'm the absolute madman and want to make faith build to have fun, ask me anything

I know this is bait, but he's just a newfag. Fuck off nerd.

Right now i have

>quality
>pyro
>dragonslayer
>int/dex

what should I try next? luck meme build or 66 str?

>PCuck
/v/ console war thread is 2 blocks down my autismal friend

>still no info on 2UGS

sigh. none of the pillars will spill the beans even in a secret discord what the fuck

are all at 120?

A dragon.

did you really make the shitty hammer?

Can you drop soul though?

I think I have extra one.

Yes

Are you using chaos orb?

Tryhard Bamco marketing.

There's always ng+

Yes, and I still think it's just fine. That said, I don't really go back to 2 or 1 now that 3 is out. I messed around in DeS a few days ago but it feels straight up clunky now.

you can't drop boss souls

Platform war fagit pls go.

Nah, some of them are at 100

but dragons are for sissies

I was ragdolling them with Profane Flame then I went on using destructo disc, I did not know they actually curse you, the fight had never dragged on that long for me.

I did kill them eventually when I stopped fucking around, but chaos orb would've been a great idea though.