Poorfag here...

Poorfag here, what's the cheapest car I can buy which will look cool enough for me to be able to pretend to be the Driver?

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/mississauga-peel-region/rare-1973-chevelle-laguna/1237554665?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bike.
You need at least $25k minimum for something cool

I can get a good motorcycle for cheap?

Which one?

You want this thread

Price range? and location?

Like, $10k at the most, preferably less. I live in Australia.

$500 rusty 1980s Toyota MR2

Australia rip... Well I don't know what you can get in terms of cool old American muscle there.

In the link is the same car that Driver had in the movie, You would need to put about 3k more into it to get it to where its a powerful hero car.

kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/mississauga-peel-region/rare-1973-chevelle-laguna/1237554665?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Fuck me, I don't even know how I'd begin working on that car.

I'm guessing trying to get the same car that's in good condition would be really expensive?

Nah not really. I have seen fully road worthy Laguna's for about 6k here. If I had the space I would pick that car up my self. and drop in an engine and trans... These old cars are painfully simple and If you can follow the directions when putting together Lego than you can do almost all the work needed on these cars.

I own a 240z and when I bought it about 1 year and a half ago I knew almost nothing about how to work on cars, like most things in life the only real way to learn is to just jump into it head first and you will pick it up.

If I were you I would try and get someone from the LAND OF THE FREE to find the right car with you and ship it to australia. I bet it would be much more affordable than trying to find that car in your automotive cucked home land.

Oh, that's good then. Yeah I should start teaching myself how to work on cars.

Thanks, I'll try to look for someone.

Dude. It's not the car. In the beginning of the movie he tries a fucking 09 Impala SS. Then his actual car is a 73 Impala. That thing is the most boaty chevelle ever. It's not cool and it has a primer paint job, but he makes it cool because he's fucking Ryan Gosling. Cars don't make you cool, people make cars cool.

I bought the 6 Cylinder version of pic related for like $8k 2 years ago and I drive around pretending I'm the driver all the time.

I thought he had a '73 Chevy Malibu?

I'm also in Melbourne where everything costs x2 as much as it should.

Exactly

"The steel isn't strong, boy, the flesh is stronger. [...] What is steel compared to the hand that wields it ?"

Remember the riddle of steel

XE Falcon or a Z31 300zx

I also autistically emulate The Driver.

You need to find your own signature car that makes you unique and not in a special snowflake way, but with an almost aloofness. I've found my car; you look for yours. You can find your car on a budget because Drivers aren't materialists. I even keep a bat and hammer in my car, just in case.

Light pickup truck has the best reliability to coolness ratio if you're a single guy.

lol no trucks are for sisterfucking rednecks

Alright, enjoy your Sentra then.

Any cafe racer or harley davidson

what type of bike

i live with my parents so i dont pay rent
i lease
driving a new sports car every 2 years
feels good man

Geo Metro

>lease
At least save and buy a nice car as long as you have no big outcome