Trying to decide between a BMW M4 and a C63 AMG

Trying to decide between a BMW M4 and a C63 AMG.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D87tO7VUs2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C63 is sex. Not a fan of bmw's styling.

m4 gts or bust

It's a matter of wanting to be slower than a Camaro or slower than Camaro and Mustang.

it depends on your taste op

do you want a fucking psychopath axe murderer car that will always be trying to kill you, or something moderate and complicated instead?

M4 will attract more attention than the mercedes. Atleast until you fire up the mercedes.

C63 AMG is stylin. BMW M4 looks generic.

Though at this price point I'd start looking at Porsche.

c63 amg no hesitation

Yes

M4/C63 are more luxurious and better looking, hence the bigger price
I'd go for the M4

get a c63, m4 is trash

m4 is quicker and better handling

still trash

>bmw, at least it's not an audi

>Trying to decide between a BMW M4 and a C63 AMG.
>Thoughts?
Camaro.
youtube.com/watch?v=D87tO7VUs2I

Quadifolioligio

I would rather recommend an AMG C63 S Coupe over a C63 “regular“ AMG Model.
Obviously the C63S is quicker than the M4, but do you prefer auto gearbox or manual transmission?
>but bruh, get a Camaro or a Mustang
How retarded could someone be to recommend a sporty middle class car with shitface interiour and absolute rubbish quality over an upper class sportscar that has the style, power AND the comfort?

>How retarded could someone be to recommend a sporty middle class car with shitface interiour and absolute rubbish quality over an upper class sportscar that has the style, power AND the comfort?
value for money. And the Camaro's magnetic suspension means cadillac ride quality with corvette-tier handling

if u pick a m4 over a c63 u should just kill urself.

Obviously you never sat in a top tier mercedes c-,e-, or s-class. The quality of the overall vehicle is astonishing, it could not be compared to american cars. Obviously the Mercedes is a bit higher in terms of interiour quality than the BMW, but even the BMW is way ahead of the given american contrahents. For what I can see here is that Op is searching a performance car that could be easily driven as a daily, and so the comfort and the quality of the components and the reliability are some big points.

M4 comp > c63s > c63 > M4

M4 CS is clearly a better overall package. DCT or manual means actual performance.

C63 is a luxury first car. BMW is nowhere close by comparison but as far as driving performance and dynamics they're clearly superior.

Don't get memed into carbon ceramic brakes. They're useless and if an errant pebble smacks into the rotor while driving you're going to pay 10k for it.

this is the true answer.
M4 CP is fastest

What's the fastest car I can get for the price of an M4 comp?

>buying an M4. Ever.

Cayman with a manuel.

Dude I love the camaro but they're completely different cars. You're comparing an extremely well built, fit and finished sports coupe with a value sports car.

>Getting the gay ugly little brother to just be barely faster on a track you'll never go on

ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO
FALL FOR THE MEME FRIENDO

>more horsepowers are needed to push around the extra weight

Some kids will never outgrow their honda phase bro