/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Cobe and Meer have teamed up for the better of /wpsg/

Vanilla: Who cares

TBC:
Hellground: its coming back! The devs are wiping the old character database, adding back attunements, modifying raid content a little bit and releasing a progressive version of the server. This is the only chance we will get to play progressive TBC in a while on a server that isn't completely shit or P2W, and our resident e-celebs have banded together to make a Veeky Forums guild. Website: hellground.net.

Gummycraft (aka. Burning Crusade and Valiance WoW):
Gummy's advertising campaign for the server has been going well and its gaining traction amongst ledditors and the like. This one isn't progressive. Its also going to be hosted on the US (or in America at least, apparently). Quality-wise looks very good. Website: burning-crusade.com.

WOTLK:

- Gamer-district, Horde 7x/14x. No longer dead and trying to finish off the last 4 bosses of ICC HC 10m with no buff.

Northcraft. Beta coming soon. 1x rates. insta 68. Progressive.

f-f-fucking finns

Remember when everyone who says tbc is too easy when sunwell is out beat the first boss in sunwell?
Neither do they.

>ZA patch and sunwell patch don't make tbc easier
based retard

> tfw so hyped for ZA but it won't be out for months

Best raid desu, i can't wait for it.

10 mans are comfy

the server is releasing on patch 2.1 though???????????????????????????????????????

are you retarded or something
catas voa-type boss is literally brut

2.1 is 6 months after release

It's releasing on whatever patch first opened TK/SSC

Who cares?

Brut isn't the first boss. Thanks for proving my point shitter.

2.1 is BT

people pug sunwell trash for epic loots though.
checkmate

3.0.2 or whatever tbc launch was

is there any particular reason so many of you are so elitist about "pre-nerf" and "patches" when i guarantee that out of this entire general maybe 15 of you actually did the content in a timely fashion when it was relevant?

that's refutes your point even stronger you dumb fuck

Maybe people just think it's more fun when things are a challenge.

You're right, a few wipes increase the satisfaction of finally clearing something.

It's especially necessary to make things challenging now that every encounter is well-known and well-documented.

but how can they know the difference in challenge if they never did it either way? the only significant changes were fixing vashj and kael bugs that made them impossible with abuse. the only expansions where pre vs post nerf difficulty is night and day are wrath and cata regardless of the patch the server is on

You have no idea what the first boss in sunwell is because you've never done it and you think a cata level retune is the same thing.

I'm sure 10 man naxx is the same as 40 too.

How can you know a volcano is many hot if you never touch it?

How many hots is a volcano?

very very many

whaaa little tbc retard mad that his bosses are 1 mechanic each and his classes are only one button whaaa :D
>b-b-but muh tuning
:D:D hit that shadowbolt/chainheal harder :D

I'm glad that you've done nothing to refute the fact that t4 is your endgame.

Nice post cuckcumbers.

hey a buddy and i are looking to play a BC or wrath server

i'm looking at the servers in the OP but which are actually online?

>the only expansions where pre vs post nerf difficulty is night and day
but you're wrong retard
release Kara with 2.0 talents and spells and mana regen model is night and day compared to Kara in babymode 2.4.3 ecosystem

Joke's on you, I got better epics from the isle of welfare.

yees hellground's shade of aran that interrupts his own spells is pretty hardcore compared to wotlk private servers lmao

and you did kara in 2.0.3? because i did and the only bosses that gave us significant problems were curator because he was nothing but a gear check and shade of aran

hellground is launching in a week

>trying to false flag as finns with :D's
>forgets finnautists fucking love tbc

>he doesn't know the finns constantly shitpost about tbc

>kuvis makes an entire collection of webms showcasing how shit hellground is
>the finns love tbc

>not baiting the school counters
HG's shade of Aran is a tactical genius, scrub.

:D it's a polish thing sorry XD
im not autistic about tbc like the finns despite playing on hellground longer than those autists :D:D

>So tired of Ely's bullshit that I'm considering going back to my Mythic guild in Retail
>Only thing that might stop me is a good TBC server with pre-nerf or at least challenging content

fuck

How to poles on HG compare to perus on dota?

This is important.

>hellground is launching in a month
ftfy

Poles are more competent at the game.

Kielbasa and rakia.

Friendly reminder Excalibur is actually better than Hellground.
You're falling for the Meer meme again.

Remember how he convinced everyone ToD was superior to GD?

Why did ToD have to fix so much shit right away like pickles' felgaurd?

ToD is superior to GD. Have you raided on both? It's no fucking contest.

Both Excal and Hellground are shit but Hellground doesn't have a p2w cash shop.

>HG
>sold r1 glad mounts,
>super epic gems
>not p2w
lol

Playing on smolderforge and druids can burst faster than destro warlocks.
What the fuck, this game is shit.

But Excalibur has working bosses...

How can you say that when you only saw naxx and uldaur from tod?
I agree that tod's ulduar was better here and there but they still had many bugs on launhc that were not present on GD
And you still havent seen ToC normal/hc, ICC normal/HC, RS normal/hc from ToD.

There's no way ToD icc was going to be on par with GD's.
You have to give it to them, they do have a damn fine icc sim.

There is a difference thought with humorous posting for the fun of it with specific random fun occurences than actually deeply disliking something. You are really dense aren't you. I guess that's autism for you taking everything literally.

This in the end holds very much true regardless of shitposting now and then.

I played on the old ToD. GD's ICC was certainly better and so was their Onyxia (not that anyone really cares) but everything else was definitely in ToD's favor.

GD's Ulduar has had so many gamebreaking bugs over the years that Kain will fix and then they suddenly reappear after a "hotfix" that it's extremely hard to believe that GD had even close to a comparable Ulduar. But I haven't played on GD since so who knows.

>guy playing one single expac all his life on buggy polish pserver calls others "autists"
pottery

Those hotfixes improved the relevant content, ToC and ICC. Ulduar was always an afterthought on gd.

>Excal
>free wellfare items to choose,wellfare badges,more wellfare gear
>funserver through and true
>Taunting bosses
>bugs,bugs
>Everything undertuned and low values
>Whole mechanics missing from fights
>Muru webm

Yyes best server where enchancement shamans can tank sentinels while running through void and the damage is lower than my grandmothers.

Yes surely it is the better server am i rite :)))
Lmao. The only reason people play Excal is because of muh NA pop otherwise they are retards or shitters. It's missing so much shit and fucked up it's even beyond belief.

The most retarded of your argument was probably sticking to hellground having cosmetic choices in cash shop while excal has actual funserver traits. Yeah you really got us with that one now didn't you :D surely the cosmetic items are far more superior than excal giving free loot kys.

*poops*

*shits*

Because a game isn't fun to me if it isn't a challenge.

Clearly you don't share the same mindset, which is fine. Some people like to just roll through content and are satisfied. If that's what you like, play that.

The hellground dev wants things (within reason of course) to be pre-nerf, and I want to play prenerf. So I'll play there. You don't have too.

>t. autistic finn

wasn't 1 person btw

Nice outdated info you have there

Also ToD was also always prenerf.
>inb4 3.3.5
Doesn't matter all the values and prenerf mechancis were present. Shame their ICC was so bad lol

Just watched some streams as recently as few weeks ago of Excal swp and BT. It's all still a terrible mess. Either your too retarded to know how things are actually intended to work are just shilling and shrugging things off the shitposter you are. You can't hide the truth under the rug friendo. Git gud.

>i just watched streams conveniently recently to fit my non argument
wow that's some serious proof of yours

You cant taunt bosses, you'd know that if you had actually watched any streams. Nice fanfiction you're living in though.

>doesn't matter
ebin

Show me a Vanilla through Cata server that's not 1.12.1, 2.4.3, 3.3.5, or 4.3.4. I'll wait while you search for the next 10 years because they don't exist.

Atlantiss was 4.0.3 for more than a year, prenerf. How new are you?

>4.0.3
>"prenerf"
>still uses higher patch talents and mechanics
lol

That's not the point, it still matters A LOT.

it was literally the older client

uhm, well that's awkward, becasue you're wrong, retard

The first 3 are true but there's been a "legit" pre-nerf Cata server. Ignore the boards elitist autism.

I wish Veeky Forums wasn't anonymous so I would know who is this dumbfuck in game/discord

Atlantiss actually had 4.0.6 for a while, the legit patch.

ToD and Hellground were/are on the final patch so you would be right in that regard, but not here.

That said they finally patched 4.3.4 and broke literally half of everything so meh.

This is absolutely true. Excalibur is utter garbage and if you deny it you have never played it or just being retarded.
People gathered there because it's a "working" TBC server with a decent english community.
Got 3 toons 70. You can pick up a free Sunwell helm as a reward for getting max level. KEK.
Leveled a hunter and there is huge LoS bugs. Geared with pre-raid bis but all ppl do is farm ZG and AQ20 for BoJ then they farm Sunwell trash. TOP KEK
Fun server it is.

t. not a finn

Why aren't you playing on Atlantiss, user? You know we're waiting you, right?

dedthred

ur ded kid.

meet me at the monkey bars at recess you god d*ng jerk

I am but is as dead as a doornail.

Anyway to set up a private MOP server for ~5 people?

>Arcane Mage
or
>Hemo Rogue

Atl/a/ntiss.

>People complain about spell pruning
>those bars

makes u think

For wrath, gamer district or warmane

>warmane

Mage

hehehehe..... posting from the bathroom at subway and nobody can stop me.......

glaston...

heheheheh...... salty cum for a salty dog.........

;D

>bragging about a kalecgos kill

You say weeks but i know you mean years by the muru shit.

Why don't we just play on Elysium?

because it's garbage and so underturned that the server first rag killed him in under 3 minutes while having a hunter pet tank him for 30 seconds of that? kill yourself you stupid fucking vanilla faggot

4.0.6 is literally the patch that nerfed Cata though.

why would we though?

Cata itself was a nerf to the game already if we're going to nitpick.

4.0.6 wasn't as bad as 4.1 nerfs

>finns
>good

>skilled american guilds stop playing
>Finns finally start doing good

really makes you think