/tsg/ The Sims General

Pirates crying because of no Vampires or Toddlers Edition.

>Official News:
thesims.com/news
simsvip.com/

>Patch Notes for The Sims 4:
help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs!
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord:
discord.gg/sfjyzzV
Come to us baby, don't be shy.

>How to webm
Video capture through Sims 4 as normal (Hotkey: V)
Download WebmForRetards - gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
Adjust as necessary and convert

Other urls found in this thread:

nolween-sims.tumblr.com/post/111368962966/vocaloid-and-manga-poster-set-by-nana-if-i-use
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old

For the guy who wanted animu posters

nolween-sims.tumblr.com/post/111368962966/vocaloid-and-manga-poster-set-by-nana-if-i-use

You do recognize them...

Thanks! Those are perfect. Found some myself too.

Now looking for a better pillow. Can't believe nobody has made one yet.

achoo

Oh christ I thought my game looked bad

Thanks for the new thread op

>it's a "crack will not be out for a month" episode

Is there a way to have sims move in with you but also not be controllable? Like roommates in TS2 Apartment Life

I like the idea of living with another sim but I also don't like the idea of micromanaging another one

i suppose giving them autonomy and never using them is a way? i dunno

Yeah but nothing beats steak and green beans for dinner. And lunch. And breakfast.

An autonomous household sim (i.e. one you can still control) has shittier AI than non-controlled/townie sims

play 2

My finest hour.

Are those MySims stickers legit or CC?

>in an alternate reality, a full-fledged fedorist is living in Copgirl's apartment

at least we can be sure there isn't any alternate reality where Bella is faithful to Mortimer

Legit. Came with Get To Work I think.

Wicked what now?

I forgot how shitty the default way of taking screenshots is on sims 2. I guess it was useful back when the storytelling feature worked.
>another semester, another skilling session

How come you got enough money to be a buyfag and can't afford a decent connection?

Sims 4 university WHEN

it was easily the best expansion of TS2

yes, even better than Seasons or OFB

Probably an ausfag or something

i assume if they made it now it would be far easier, not that it was ever that hard but eh. still id like it.

>that comfy feeling of sitting in the sims 3 dorms with a roaring fire and the lot covered in snow
Great until I go to class and all 7 of my roommates die in a fire

muh dick

It'll be shit desu
Imagine Sims 3's University with shit story progression and without the open world

University had no story progression in 3 to begin with.

Neat.
I wonder if there are any stickers of my spooky waifu

I miss the details sims 2 had on the newer games: sims don't shake after having many coffee cups in a row, for example.

Best/worst expansion for each game, GO

>TS1 best
Hot Date
>TS1 worst
Livin' Large (basically was a stuff pack in hindsight)
>TS2 best
University
>TS2 worst
Free Time
>TS3 best
Seasons
>TS3 worst
Showtime
>TS4 best
Get to Work
>TS4 worst
Get Together (though I still like it quite a bit)

>sims with 0 points in Neat don't wash their hands after shitting unless directed
>sims with high points in active can run everywhere
>the serious/playful stat actually existing

I really miss the stat point system

They should have combined the point system with the trait system IMO (and have certain traits restricted if personality points don't match)

I want toddlers and vamps but i want to wait for seasons and witches

I also liked the interests desu, as well as the extra two needs.

Has anyone made some cute hair with the angled bangs from the vampire pack yet?

Surprising to notice that these EA's underwear pieces are actually slightly sheer.

>a month

woah there can I see areola? MOOOOOOOOOOODS!

I don't really mind them removing the Room/Environment score since it could fucking tank your perfect mood when you go outside if it's undecorated (and thus ruin work performance)

Am I the only bad goy that really doesn't mind it? City living got enough to keep me busy for the time being, and I'm still haven't even touched the restaurant stuff yet.

Anything that makes the game more difficult is fine by me honestly.

I'd plant my seeds in her mound.

I'm okay too. Kinda want toddlers but it's not a HUGE issue. Don't really care about vampires.

It's when we'll get Seasons-equivalent that I'll die.

Same, toddlers a meme and vampires don't appeal to me.

Are businesses even as good as TS2? I'm guessing no.

Does anyone know if a modder already converted pic related vampire pack hairstyle for kids to adult sims?

Inherited personalities aren't politically correct.

thats a cute guy

The little girl mannequin made my sides hurt.

>and have certain traits restricted if personality points don't match
fuuuuuck thaaaat

>Livin' Large
>Worst
What the hell man! That one was one of the best, plus it was the very first and was originally supposed to be the ONLY expansion.
Seriously, some of the most iconic things came from that expansion. The Grim Reaper, The Tragic Clown, The magic bottle with the genie who fucks your wishes up, that awesome moose head that comes alive randomly at night, the plum bots. Vacation was a much crappier expansion.

Does anyone know if NPCs you're in a group with will order for themselves at a restaurant in Sims 4? Or do you need to order for them along with yourself using the "order for table" option?

where is mary

I can't be the only one who misses simply leaving the workplace/class and just walking into a nearby restaurant before going home.
Call me a shill or whatever, but the open world had quite a few advantages, going to work in 4 completely loses the immersion for me. I don't even know how the job/school rabbit holes look like, and time doesn't even matter now, you quite literally can't get to your duty late, let alone early. I miss sending my teenager to a coffee shop neighbouring his school one hour and a half before class begins so he could do his homework there and just walk directly from the coffee shop to the school, or inviting someone over as soon as my adult leaves the workplace so they could form a group and go out. They all seem like small things, but I miss them.

Sims really seem to love WATCHING another one work out...

>have zero points in active
>wtf why can't I get the Energetic/Gym Rat trait???

I miss that shit too honestly, especially having to use cars and bikes to get around. This phone teleportation is garbage.

Yea. Workout time at work basically means "Hey let's go gossip with Lydia" o'clock.

People have been crying about no toddlers or vamps for pirates? I haven't noticed anything like that. I mean a few people last thread "I can't wait" and they talked about when they'll might get it. But I haven't seen any crying.

He just wanted an excuse to look at Lydia in her spandex.

Then black Gary Spivey out of nowhere, wat?

Elia has AIDS?

stop crying

More like she has a case of being a sexy tiger lady. Rawr!

How's your house /tsg/?
>about 10% of planned construction done
>1 bedroom, kitchen+diner, pool room, sauna
>decent sized science lab + garden rooms underground

Should i keep building the cozy house, upgrade items or buy a shop/restaurant or post pics of the 1/10 done house?

No..

kys idiot

Go stir shit in your shitpot back in /v/.

I agree.
Overworld should've been a first priority. You can't just introduce something so cool and then take it out for other shit.

>tfw no vampire Kat waifu who drains your blood every night

A square where most rooms are connected with each other. I give up with realistic houses pretty early on.

Can't say it's a bad reason. Also I think Claude made that weird afro dude, but I fricken love seeing him around the office.

It wouldn't be so bad if they'd made the District thing an actual compromise

Originally I thought since each district was limited to around 5 lots they'd all be loaded at the same time and there'd only be loading times between each district

but NOPE, it's a loading screen between every fucking lot

I really wish Get to Work had done an option to "Get to School" as well. Maybe in a future game pack?

Almost done with the exterior, indoors has very little. Building it as I get Simoleons.

>weight machine increases muscle
>treadmill reduces fat

what does the boxing bag do?

What happen when teen vampire grow into adult?
do they still able to age to Middle age or they stuck as young adult forever?

I don't quite get it though. Why did they take that feature off?

They said they had to cut stuff for other ideas and features, but the game seems pretty like Sims 3, just without the overworld.

What was it? Multitasking?

Looks neato

Just make sure the interior isn't squarerooms/10

Multitasking and fixing route issues, but honestly none of these should affect the game the same way 4 extra lots per district would.

Cheers. I'll try.

Oooooh, I didn't know vampire fighting could lead to some touchy feely.

Vampire Pro Wrestling?

Multitasking is neat but it's just not noticeable enough as the overworld was.

#girlswhocode

Yeah but the routing issues are extremely annoying sometines, sims occasionally walking through eachother as in 4 isn't a great fix but at least you don't waste 3 hours trying to get into a room because other 2 sims are trying to do the same thing.
Still prefer 3 though.

but how do you comf then?

brety gud, i always try to fluff things up with some stone walls but it always ends up looking horrible.

MORE aids?!

>get distracted waiting for loadscreen
oopsies

also, sim pic because i dont know how this thread works

Is that an underground rocket?

I started with some of the pre-made rooms and ended up with this. I went a bit over the top, cba to finish it.

I don't know what the fucks going on with the roof either.

sort-of, there is no roof over it, probably going to build something around the hole to make it nicer

the lot's side cuts off your ground paint m8
The house is neat, i would some cute curtains thou. Roof is a mess, maybe more balconies? Like over the entrance, you could fit one, maybe make it into one of those rounded things...

Yeah I know there's a lot wrong with it.

I like this comfy area I made though.

papacito

Looks like modern architecture to me, and I don't understand a single thing about it.

He's handsome

>weird double wall on top-right
>whole building above-ground with supports
Intresting, i think im going to copy some of those for my little side building that im planning.
The ottomano reminds me of these cute little balconies i used to have on my previous builds
3 tiles out, 2 wood + 1 "grass", cozy seating on the wood and flowers on the grass, all upstairs, great view...

How do you fix the white thing between floors? Adding the thing from build puts it outside too, i know there was something about making a second room inside or somethin