Why is Ferrari the greatest car manufacturer that has ever existed?

Why is Ferrari the greatest car manufacturer that has ever existed?

>Fastest cars
>Most prestigious
>Greatest racing records
>Most passionate
>Most soulful

Testarossa aren't even expensive; you should get one of those instead of leasing a anglo-german cuckbox.

Other urls found in this thread:

hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ferrari/testarossa
racingsportscars.com/type/Ferrari/458 Italia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7zoDR_siT_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GBVtTO_v6hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More than you can afford pal

hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ferrari/testarossa

Granted, there are two selling for $10,000 and $21,000 but the rest are selling for excess of 100 grand.

Testarossas aren't even expensive, my ass

Testarossas are all more than 50k thanks to kavinsky

>>Most prestigious
>>Most passionate
>>Most soulful
These mean nothing. You are just attributing traits without any logical reasoning behind it. If you like Ferrari, just say you like them. Don't try to justify it with garbage fluff words with totally superfluous meaning.

>>Fastest cars
Actually McLaren probably has the fastest lineup of roadcars today. Ferrari racecars in any category have not shown any kind of convincing high-profile dominance in recent years.

>>Greatest racing records
No, that still belongs to Porsche. Ferrari's motorsport program is still primarily focused on F1 where they have not won either a championship since 2008 while customer teams are bringing up the GT2/GTE and GT3 efforts on their own with only moderate success. Meanwhile Porsche has had factory-backed efforts in both GT and prototype racing with a lot of success for decades now.

>Ferrari racecars in any category have not shown any kind of convincing high-profile dominance in recent years

And Mclaren has? Please. They were the de-facto factory team for Mercedes and after being BTFO'd by a private team that was *literally* the worst team in 2008, Merc just decided to get their own factory team and now we're here.

the bait is so obvious and yet...

>Ferrari racecars in any category have not shown any kind of convincing high-profile dominance in recent years

Boy, I hate stupid people...
racingsportscars.com/type/Ferrari/458 Italia.html

General figures:
Data covers years: 2011-2016
Number of events: 598 (including 7 races where did not start and 42 official tests)
Total entries: 2719 (contains 1893 finishes and 517 retirements, finishing ratio: 78%)
Photos in Gallery: 1261 (46% of all entries)

Achievements:
Wins: 100 Additional class wins 189
Second place finishes: 91 Top 3 finishes 20
Third place finishes: 113 Races finished on podium 206
Best result (count): 1st (102x)

>And Mclaren has?

Not the point I was arguing.

But yes, just look at the McLaren GT program in GT3 races. Their success in only their first few years has expanded their presence into other series and have even included a GT4 spec racer.

You fucking moron. Ferrari has a successful GTE and GT3-program!
Stupid asshole.

>. Ferrari has a successful GTE and GT3-program!

Not enough to justify them being said that they have the "greatest racing records" especially when they didn't win any major Pro titles in either of those categories last year.

What about the LeMans-win 2014?

>McLaren probably has the fastest lineup of roadcars today.
That got me thinking how does McLaren avoid the co2 rules? Are they small volume manufacturer? (Under 10000 a year)

Last I checked 2014 wasn't last year.

Also,
>Muh Le Mans win
Alphonse, please.

In what fantasy world do you live in where a fucking Testarossa is not expensive?

>Most passionate
>Most soulful

What is Pagani.

/thread

Well, they're ugly.
I'll give them that.

lol
"better cars"
kinda like how blue is a "better" color than green

see

see

>ferrari fangirls

You mean, like how Meryl Streep is better looking than Scarlett Johansson, because she won more Oscars?

>>Greatest racing records
This only means something if it's an actual Ferrari racecar with a good racing record.

If you're trying to equate a streetcar with the accomplishments of racecars, consider yourself meme'd.

I think they are just using weird shit they learned off the p1

>small volume manufacturer
pretty sure there were only 300 or so P1's, 100 or so F1's.
Just saw a white P1 last week, fucking sleek.

>Are they small volume manufacturer? (Under 10000 a year)

If that's the threshold, then McLaren would qualify considering they've only just built their 10,000th car ever last December.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zoDR_siT_Q

can't hear you over this sweet exhaust note and the 1 2 3 finish

youtube.com/watch?v=GBVtTO_v6hY
is there a better sounding v8 in existence?