mk6 fiesta 1.0 zetec

We should race

I drive a 1st gen Fit :^)
Fitbros where ya'll at

1.1L

highway pull beast

My previous Volvo may have won if I still had it

nice

I think I win, it's hot about 60hp at this point, weighs 4000 pounds and has an automatic.

22.9 seconds @59 mph at the strip

My DD.

Fuckoff Falcunt

Volvo was 5600lbs, 75hp on a good day and about as aerodynamic as the face of a pug

Top speed on the flats was 52mph

That's pretty dang slow. Too bad you don't have it anymore.

eh you can swap the ma09 out of the superturbo into that, sub 7 second to 60 and dat tsu tsu tsu
or the cg13 out of a later model micra, 95hp with exhaust and tune.
fuck the 1.0 in that isnt even slow, they just never put manuals in the micra variants

change the flats maybe you will double speed

I thought I was a contender for this thread until these 2 posts, shit.

Highest I've had it was around 104mph via GPS back when it had the original 305 in it, haven't pushed the new motor and trans that hard yet. No idea the 0-60, it's a brick and I can't imagine the rear gearing is anything grand.

I've maxed the truck out at 83mph on the freeway. It was scary

Good ol 1.0L

104 wasn't so bad in mine, besides listening to that 305 scream and the transmission heat through the floor pan. Worst thing was the suspensions all factory, so any slight bump in the road leaves the truck bouncing like a boat in water.

>very close to ordering drop spindles/springs, new bushing kits, new front/rear shocks, new rear leafs, c-notch/flip kit, bigger front sway bar + rear sway bar, possibly tubular upper/lower control arms

Can't wait.

>C notch
Are you trying to throw sparks?

Otherwise I feel it. I'm swapping to disks and I'm going to put a whole thing of new bushings in. Should be nice.

4/6 drop, flip kit in the rear calls for a mild c-notch (about 2-3 inches of frame with a brace kit) unless you enjoy riding on bump stops.

Oh didn't know that about the Chevies. Problem with twin I beam is you can lower it, but it seriously Fucks up the camber on the front wheels because of how the suspension is designed. You'd need to either buy lowering I beams, bend your own (don't do that, it's not a pretty process) or do a crown Vic/mustang 2 front suspension swap.

It was a fun car; honestly. Probably gonna buy one again, but not with the fibreglass hardtop

How would I even start doing that?

Wait, I get it.... disregard this, I suck cocks

Beauty of the 73-87's is drop spindles keep stock geometry, couple that with springs and you can get 4-5" of drop in the front trouble free. With the rear, simply a flip kit will be 5-6" of drop and all you have to worry about is driveshaft angle, solved by a simple axle shim kit. Of course, that's the "proper" way to drop it, cut springs and whatnot can get you there too but you end up with shit handling and ride.

my discovery is a japanese import so itis limited to 120 kph. thats like 75mph