Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Stukov mostly confirmed edition

>What's new?
Valeera and ching chong new year event out (FREECOCK)
youtu.be/fWY6RbiNgVk
>Latest In Development Video
youtu.be/XUhMCNzcUb0
>Year in Review
youtu.be/sYIpkktbm68
>Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20483091/weekly-sale-jan-24-31-2017-1-24-2017

>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where do I find you cock riders?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20506312/heroes-brawl-of-the-week-jan-27-2017-heroes-of-the-stars-1-26-2017
>Latest patch notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20506310/heroes-of-the-storm-balance-update-january-27-2017-1-27-2017
>Hero rankings, various statistics, talent calculator:
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki
There's also a leddit page but we don't talk about that

Previously :

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
youtube.com/watch?v=n2gAhrbz_jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8YyRBsI0ALc
youtube.com/watch?v=MrgWQp6TjDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Valeera is fun

I want scrapped skins again

>play butcher
>(GRUNTING NOISES)
What did he mean by this?

Overall Tassadar is worse now. When will Blizzard stop reworking heroes that are fine?

Agreed.

>stealth
>cheap shot
Love those classic sound effects.

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

valeera is also cancer, we could have had van cleef instead

Haven't played since S1.

Loved playing Uther and Arthas back then, at a semi-high level.

Anything I should be aware of?

B-But muh comic book & Hearthstone cross promotion

Did they seriously just fucking slightly buff Zul'jin's W build, while nerfing the only consistently viable build he has?

Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck is wrong with these people? Seriously, who the fuck can look at this and tell me they know how to do their job? The one and only fucking build he has going for him, BECAUSE HE'S A RANGED AUTO ATTACKER, THAT DOESN'T HAVE MOBILITY OR AN IN-COMBAT SELF-HEAL, AND IS COUNTERED BY STUNS AND BLINDS WHICH ARE ALREADY ALL OVER THIS GAME.

Holy mother of my fuck.

Check tier list in OP. Basically everything is okay with few exceptions, balance changes weekly. Uther is in a bad spot, Arthas has a new niche countering basic attack heroes and dive comps (like alwaye) but he's better at it now.

>tf when you know she only made the cut because she's female in both, hearthstone and hots

Trash hero, trash lore, trash universe. Who fucking cares? Good riddance.

Arthas is still solid.
Uther is universally considered shit outside of DShield comps and even then he's shit.

AP is viable and much safer. AA build was not nerfed by much, but it had a 92%+ pickrate, so the nerf was nessicary as well as the buff to AP build.

The following weeks will show his winrate and versitility in many comps will raise.

How do I into Azmodan?

Is he worth spamming in rankeds?

I want old Tass with new Tass storms and archon.

Yeah, at least at low MMR. Just build W and E then murder structures all game. Take Demonic Invasion and try to keep an eye on the map to know when you're safe to take stuff.

Also; E talent at level 1 lets you laser turrets then move out of their range of fire. Forts/keeps, too. Sort of like Hammer.

No, we could have had Garona instead. Fuck VanCleef.

Why not both.
Garona was hardly a Combat/Outlaw Rogue.

I wish you had more options to use combo points

We'll need an Outlaw rep at some point, hoping that's him. Makes more sense for him than Valeera's kit anyhow.

I also want Moroes as a Subtlety rep. I need my Shadowstep/Shadow Dance/Backstab fix. Subtlety Rogues are the fucking best.

Wow so you really don't get afk kicked as abathur.

I know what hero I'm playing any time I think I might not be able to play a full game

>no rupture
>no kidney shot
>no slice and dice

Mixed feels. I would've liked to Garrote Li-Ming, bounce over, Kidney Rehgar then hop back onto Ming.

Don't jinx this OP. I need Stukov.

Yeah, it's great. Come back and see the one person that called you out for being AFK getting flamed to shit by the other three players for "not knowing how abathur works".

Isn't Slice and Dice the name of a talent?

Two of those are talents :^)

>wowfags get a class represented in it's most generic and iconic form
>now they want each individual spec represented

Never pleased you cunts

We're gonna get a no-name Infestor now.

What about Garona? She's literally the only warcraft rogue that matters.

>Wow so you really don't get afk kicked as abathur.
Unless you die.

>afk abathur in a bot game while i shower
>inside that little wall beneath the boss on sky temple
>8 minutes into the game, bot samuro comes strolling by
>locust spawns and walks over to him
>instantly Qs
>one of the clones spawns right next to me and kills me
>come back and i'm afk kicked

Yeah, at 7. Increases basic attack speed for by X% for her next three attacks, or something.

It's whatever. She has more than enough in her kit.

Anyways, new Heroes and their skillsets are, like, the only thing this game has left going for it.

kek, unlucky

I want lady Vashj in the game
youtube.com/watch?v=n2gAhrbz_jQ

user you're going to trigger the diablocucks.

Rock n Roll Racing map when?

Never

Once I get Stukov you can have whatever, I don't care.

Nice try warcuck, Diabro and Starcraftians are cool. It's just you fags thinking you're the center of the universe that triggers us

lmao triggered as fuck

>It's just you fags thinking you're the center of the universe

Don't worry, you'll get another Diablo or Starcraft Hero soon.

>Warcraft (Valeera)
>Warcraft (Zul'jin)
>Warcraft (Ragnaros)
>Warcraft (Varian)
>Warcraft (Samuro)
>Overwatch (Zarya)
>Diablo (Auriel)
>Warcraft (Gul'dan)
>Warcraft (Medivh
>Warcraft (Chromie)

>Trying Sonya out.
>Get a game with Colossus Smash Varian.

The double yell is so glorious.

shit tier Valeera looking for group. literally just started, teach me senpais! McPull #2251

How does stukov smell under that sweater? You KNOW he's been keeping that thing on for a few years. Kerri is at least nude but this guy must have some clamy clothes at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YyRBsI0ALc

Isn't Alarak more recent than Medivh?

I'm wondering if he shaves with a blade in his pocket or if he has a zergling do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MrgWQp6TjDY
I like his stukov it seems pretty fun

Whoops, knew I was missing somebody in there.

>Tassadar has a 100% Pick/Ban rate

Gee I wonder why they nerfed him

I just want a Warden hero. I figure Maiev is the go-to.

I get nerfing him, but watching him try to AA a minion to death is the saddest fucking thing I have ever seen.

>Quick meme
>pick Li Ming
>rogue bitch, Nova and Samuro on enemy team

THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!

Stealth Brawl when?

Stealth Brawl with radically reduced sight range and everyone does +300% damage.

The most tense game of hide and seek ever.

>some retard tass constantly walking up to people to auto them in lane phase
>clearly took the AA quest
>camp him all game
>win by a landslide
>tass has 10 deaths by 15 minutes
Please don't nerf Tass, I'm climbing so hard right now

I don't really disagree with changing him. He was unkillable and super niche enabling the adc flavor of the month, but op in that niche.

What they actually changed him into was a travesty tho. He needs to be a hybrid like iron fist monk or Zarya, not awful at everything except that he's got a op ult thrown on.

>mfw I go vs Valeera and Zeratul as Butcher and a teammate goes Azmodan
we won

Rexxar is fucking RUINED. Why would they do this

Have you ever seen him try to kill one of aba's toxic nests or zagara's creep tumors without using a storm?

Need to level stiches to 5, what are his must-have/totally avoid talents? Right away it looks like building for slam looks pretty good and putrid bile is his better ult but I'd like a second opinion.

>keep banning all the fun maps

He's actually much better than ever before. Improved Follow Misha and Easy Prey at level 1 makes him a fucking god. Learn to play, scrub.

Rexxar + Zarya = New Sylv. Game's fucking easy.

Rexxar is one of those heroes I've always wanted to be good with, teach me onee-sama.

What the hell kind of graphic settings is that?

Commanding Misha to retreat now requires you to click on yourself. Maneuvering her was way easier with 2 separate keys

>Sonya buffs
>fix none of her problems (slow resource generation, no defenses, no ranged abilities to make up for being the squishiest warrior)
>hurr durr E heals more now

feels bad man

Even my GT 430 gets disgusted by these graphics.

she was OP for a long time

good riddance

I keep forgetting that "balance" means "flavor of the month meta, everyone else nerfed to shit or outclassed by new releases" in Blizzard speak. How thoughtless of me.

Welcome to Blizzard games. And welcome to the mentality of people who only play ASSFAG.

>No defenses
She gets more at later
>slow resource generation
Talent for that
>No ranged abilities to make up for being the squishiest warrior
That I agree with you can always take leap for engage

I imagine ez prey at 1 is probably really good, even if it does limit him since he can't merc anymore at a reasonable speed.

Doesn't excuse shuffling controls we're used to around for no reason, even if you ignore how bugged they are.

>na mule fix the wall instead of the keep

lel

I don't agree with it, but that is how things tend to be, unfortunately.

Sort of like that unfortunate situation with melee assassins.

>how bugged they were
>now Misha is even buggier
Bravo.

>Talent for that
>forces you to give up War Paint, forcing you into E build which denies you about 60% of her damage

>She gets more at later
>be useless until level 13 because she gets focussed down while engaging, useless but alive after that because you still only have a clunky engage tool with a monstrous cooldown that you can't use as an escape because you took the defensive talent at level 13

>Leap
>lose +40% damage for a soft tickle with a barely noticeable stun on a SEVENTY second cooldown

>press alt+d
>misha follow!

???

Just tried him out. I'm not seeing the problem.

>no random skin option yet
Blizzard please make my decisions for me.

>That enemy comp

They had no chance. Really doesn't help that Varian isn't even a real hero until 10. I hope they change that with the next multi-class hero.

nice swap

Now that was a good swap

bad swap

Even if that's accurate, which it isn't because she won't stay by your side....it's still two buttons. The ONLY reason they changed it was so you only controlled Misha with one button.

They fucked up her controls and threw everyone off since they have to get used to moving her with D instead of 1 and they didn't even accomplish the one thing they set out to do.

What assassins have no niche in the meta currently?

>1 and D
>alt and D
>TWO BUTTONS

>malf bodyblocked artanis to death

Is this diamond?

Cock best mount

Gonna ride this cock forever.

Raynor, Butcher, Kael'Thas, Gall, and Samuro

>1 and D
>D on yourself
>ONE BUTTON

>Sonya at level 20 with master skin
>will never be good again

And Nova of course.

>remove headphones from my head
>have great awareness of the map and do everything correctly

If controlling Misha is that annoying to you now, just fucking make a different profile for Rexxar. I have one for Medivh that makes me shield myself whenever I hit D. No need to Alt or whatever.

I don't see the problem.

>team with Ragnaros wins
>whooooooa how unexpected
Gilly pls

Is this rooster race shit in quick matches only? And how long would it take to do it 25 times for the mount?

Zeratul and Diablo won that game, Ragnaros missed most of his Rs.

It's in whatever as long as someone on the team didn't complete it yet.

>Is this rooster race shit in quick matches only?
nope

>And how long would it take to do it 25 times for the mount?
25 matches in which the cock appears
that's one guaranteed per day and a guaranteed encounter every time you play with someone who hasn't done their daily yet
so about as many matches if you play with others