Vehicle and Owner Stereotypes

Can someone explain why BMW drivers are almost always assholes? I don't get it. Most Merc (and other luxury brand) drivers are okay in my experience.

I was almost run down by a BMW driver while walking across the street. The drive showed no intention of slowing down, let alone taking his foot off the gas.

Self-entitlement because muh premium brand and angery carr

They don't have to worry themselves with the feelings of us common folk.

Seriously though, it's just a class thing. They need to feel superior with material items because otherwise there is a gaping void in their existence.

Confirmation bias. I recently bought a BMW and and have been planning so for a year so I've been paying special attention to the drivers; it's really only leased base model F30s and X# drivers that are dicks. The rest are fairly decent.

If you want bad look at any 90s/00s Nissan or really any Honda period

>19yo
>driving down ze autobahn in parents' 230hp audi A6 avant (best car we ever had desu)
>almost no traffic, perfect weather conditions, straight ze autobahn
>decide to try and see how driving at 200 km/h feels
>get to 200 km/h, kinda scary, not enjoying it
>see tiny headlights in the mirror
>few second later, see big headlights in the mirror
>bmw 5 driver some 10 meters behind me, flashing, flipping me the bird
>move over to the middle lane at some 190 km/h
>bmw passes me at least doing 220 km/h already
>still flipping me the bird

fuck BMW

There's nothing wrong with Nissan or Honda owners. Hell, there's nothing really wrong with most BMW owners either except that the majority of rich people are generally complete assholes.

>has every
>never use
what am grammar

>gets btfo in his overpriced VW
>somehow the BMWs fault

Maybe you should get out of the way with your slow shitbox

BMW driver here. The short answer is: get out of the way poor people.

>BMW owners
>rich people
Leasing a base bimmer doesn't mean you're rich, contrary to what they and their inflated egos seem to think.

Rich is subjective.

>BMW
>Rich Person's car

Pick one.

Most BMW owners only pick their car because they want to fool themselves into thinking they're rich without actually being rich.

Its sad really.

yo that is reckless behavior, you don't tailgate anyone at 200k km/h. don't enable this.

Why didn't you brake check him?

Because that's also reckless behavior...

But at least you would get the last laugh. You just took it like a cuck.

I wasn't the guy who was originally posting. I really hope you're actually joking and don't have this mindset while driving... The road isn't a place for competition. There shouldn't be any kind of alpha/beta dynamic at all.

>BMW
>rich
I said other owners of more expensive brands don't do this. Porsche fags don't do it. Hell, even Lambo and Rari fags don't. Something about a beamer that turns people into road raging monsters.

I try to be understanding on the road, but I have no tolerance for intentional assholes.

But by acting like you're advocating you're becoming an intentional asshole.

you can literally die if you fuck up at 200 km/h in a road car.
also i'm thinking you're part of the problem and not the solution. consider this:

BMW driver here. I drive like this because I feel I can get away with it and that there's a cultural expectation to drive like a twat. I used to drive in a more civilised fashion before my BMW.

Nah, you're just a dick.

>poorfag here
>20yo
>bmw e36 316i
>always leave more than needed safety distance (more than twice than the other drivers)
>keeping it slow and chilly (Not driving more than 5 km/h above speed limit)
>if possible, driving with 200 km/h to work, but
>still not tailgaiting anybody or driving almost in their trunks
>braking for trucks and slow cars so they can merge in very easily
>using my indicators everytime

Idk, maybe something's wrong with my bimmer, I often get the feeling that I'm driving to well-behaved for my car, but thats just not my type.

Though
>Racing as fast as possible in the night where's no traffic to train my Mount Akina skills

slower traffic must stay in the left lane you retard
fucking idiot audi drivers
kill yourself

>the left lane

>tfw drive an old cadillac and everybody expects me to go ten miles under the limit

I drive a 190e and literally the only people who give thumbs up or talk to me are BMW owners and guys who own Audi's and make more in a month than I make in a year. Merc owners snub me harder than anyone else, kek.

80's and 90's BMWs with the
>GRRR
Design appealed to criminals as they were essentially practical sports cars.

I drive a 2017 BMW 750li. I earned this car. It's better than 99.9% of cars on the road. My headlight system is worth more than most of your cars. When I lane change, bet your ass I'm not signalling, you better get the fuck out of my way in your 1997 who-gives-a-shit. Think I care that a bunch of poor, anime watching virgins don't like me? Woe is me! How will I sleep at night? Oh yeah, in a king size bed w/ silk sheets and two women minimum.

>7 series
Pasta has to be believable. People who drive 7xx bmws are usually chill like the older folks who drive Mercs. 5 and below are the dick heads.

Don't reply to me unless I reply to you, or you own a BMW 750li. 2017 model at least.

Post your badge and timestamp along with 2 bitches. If not done within 15mins, fuck off.

how about you suck my uncircumcised "white" cock

BASED BMW DRIVER. Peasants BTFO.

Bread, hood, you know the deal faggot. Nothing you say holds any weight until you post proof.

He might be British/Australian lol

i drive a 2017 M760Li
suck my dick peasant

desu BMW drivers make me laugh. most insecure shits.

most insecure would be audi drivers since they always like to talk how they "outran a bmw at some point" and how "much better audis are than other cars" lol

& the only friendly beamer fags are faggots

t. some rich dude's personal driver

The BMW driver was literally asking for it though.

>yesterday
>black debadged bmw cuts across 3 lanes on the highway infront of me without signaling
>lol single exhaust, must be 320i or lower
>he cuts around a few cars closely without signaling
>i speed up to get a look at the driver
>5% tinted windows
>he tries to speed away
>lol i can keep up
>mfw i drive a 335i