/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #75

Loli voice edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/uSUYw2L9
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ux.getuploader.com/zell23999/download/12/FOBSver1.10a.zip
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdsWKjRuN8HwmTnED6kmTuREotf6e4SQB8qyJ3wrLyI/edit
mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the Mafia

>no buttsex in ova
sadmoth.png

Zell's game, Forest of the Blue Skin, has been updated.

ux.getuploader.com/zell23999/download/12/FOBSver1.10a.zip

Password is fobs110z23

Here's a google doc of what has been discovered.

docs.google.com/document/d/1IdsWKjRuN8HwmTnED6kmTuREotf6e4SQB8qyJ3wrLyI/edit

So what do they do then?

standard hentai fare.

Alma's tail is just super strong.

My question is have they used original voice actors in OVA?

Alice, 4HK and Ilias were voiced in original MGQ and Alma's was particularly popular at that.

No voiceovers in paradox so far, however they might add them in later. Not sure if they decided against it for now because the actors weren't avaliable at the time or the budget didn't allow for it.

I don't think I wanna watch then because standard fair means that Luka will probably just spend the entire time begging them to stop and instad of domming they'll be talking about how his ddcock is reaching their wobm,, how they love his cock and and actually getting off to it.

Now that I think about it, I don't think a single monster actually gets off raping Luka, Only one I can think of is the Siren girl who always gets disappointed because just when she's about to reach orgasm Luka can't hold it anymore and cums.

I think it was only Erubetie that actually got off because Alma was pretty brutal but not as brutal as her VN counterpart , she was mainly making fun and insulting him while he was wrapped by her tail. I guess it just shows her playful nature though.

>brutal

Erubetie definitely got off.
If slimes can blush then they can also get off. BECAUSE

When I lose to the cow girl, I disappear while she returns to her normal animation. Sex hearts appear in the air far above.

I don't think I've seen anyone list this bug so far, so it must have been something really unusual I did to trigger it.

It's because he had a hard life.

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Where did /d/elicious decrypter go?
I miss him.

snek powers
snack-tivate!

I would have prefered a non h well funded ova

Literally never.

plenty of h games have gotten non h adaptations, and I figure it would give the game expouser.

i want to take a nap with tamamo

I love you, Voreanon

>Can finally capture that red head catgirl in Zell's game

Oh boy.

how tf do you deactivate the barrier in the pink mansion

You have to beat the Bat girl boss. Which is behind the door with the pumpkin on top of it. Which you get from defeating all the ghost lantern girls in the door next to it.

whats the source on that?

all i see in the pumpkin room are pink slimes.

I made a mistake of going there before beating other content and now I have to reroll, you need a hammer to smash a tile in the floor ;_;

Oh. Right. After the first slime, there is a slightly darker tile that you need the Kobold's hammer to smash. Once you get in there, then you'll battle the Bat. At the end of the room, there is a blue button. Use the white robe girl's shout ability to hit it.

Alice's sole role in the OVA is to gush over food and look cute, meanwhile Luka gets litterally mind raped to the point he imagines himself dying. I mean, he doesn't because this is all an illusion but it does make me wonder why nobody ever tried that trick on Luka before in story. In fact, isn't using such a trick kinda what Nanabi did that wound up waking up his angel side? Alice even took notice of that and did it again during the fight with queen kraken.

ACK ACK ACK, Voreanon

Fucking ancestor powers.

So this goes to show what would happen if the ancestors ere still around and not sealed? That's so unfair

Could someone upload MGQ OVA with something other than Mega

I mean they were the one pushing Illias' army

Torrent file?

will do

Just imagine it, tons of angels of varing forms, all just crumbled on the ground, drool hanging out of their mouths and looks of pure esctacy as the ancestors calmly continue their advance covered in Angel jizz

God help that world if the angels and monsters team up and decide to enslave humanity

You'll get spider pusspuss in episode 2.

>That one doujin where Luka tries to get back at Alice buy banging her in her sleep thinking that the ring given to him by Tamamo will help him last

He cums, she was fake sleeping the whole time, begins the hora assault once again as the doujin ends with Tamamo outside their bedroom laughing Then there's that other doujin where Luka and Alice go to town on Iias until she becomes paradox loliis so that she'll be a good girl now

Minagi op please nerf also she's got a surprisingly deep voice and seems pretty serious for a succubus

I still don't get it. Are there 2 Lazarus in that world?

No only one

got any links for that?

Sadly it was not scanned. Too bad the sequel version that deplicted the final battle between them and their allies where all seven of them had to fuck IIias all together to de power her never got more than a single page.

tell me a bedtime story /mggg/

Once upon a time, you got raped then vored.

The end.

Go the fuck to sleep.

Once, there was an ugly angel. She was so ugly that everyone died. The end.

That's not Ilias.

Well, technically, it is.

>all seven of them had to fuck IIias all together to de power her

Does anyone know how you trigger events for Barnny's request concerning seeing drunken sheep in bars?

I've tried various combinations of having Barnny and Mary either in or out of my party and I never see Mary in any bar.

How do you open the blue chests in Paradox, I haven't found any keys or seen them sold anywhere

Level 6 Thief, they gain a passive to open blue chests.

>I never see Mary in any bar
You're not looking hard enough.

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your free (you)

having neither on your team seems to work wonders

Monster girls will never be real.
I like Alice and Granberry the best unironically.

post cute tamamo RIGHT NOW or i will be angry

Ask and ye shall receive

FUCK OFF i thought i was done with you last thread, get your non h-game trash out of here

not enough rape, get out of here

Alice is cute

I know it wasn't well received, but any translation/sub plans for the movie?

that doesnt sound like rape, that sounds like abuse

Can't rape the willing, so it's hard for Caster to have to rape anyone.

Since it's a common occurrence for MGQ Tamamo, I guess that's a testament to her appeal!

she grew a dick and raped him

Is she pegging him?

If so, all the better!

only for you my friend

Agreed.

shes not a loli

Don't need to be a loli to be cute.

But she's cute Tamamo.

yes it does, i only want to be raped by a cute loli

The localisation is out? I thought it was going to be Japanese only. Damn it, I don't suppose Vita or PS4 emulation exists? I'm tempted, but not enough to buy an entire console just for it when there's probably nothing else on it I would play.

Well a girl can be independently best without loli being a reason.

Her upper body is quite loli-ish.

>loli
>succubus
>doesn't shower
I want Chrome to sit on my face and fill my nostrils with her musk

Adult bodies are more fun.

You can also play the one and only Bloodborne™ exclusively only on the PS4™ (for the players).

It also has a kind of monstergirls.

Rance has best ninetails

Naruto has best ninetails

You can only handle 1/9 of her tails

Speak for yourself!

fake tamamo fags get out

>One is the actual deity of Tamamo-no-Mae
>One is some misc fox girl who is named Tamamo
You're right, the MGQ one needs to get out for being a fake.

tamamo-no-mae is the imposter for multiple reasons.
1. she is not a blatant rapist
2. she is not cute enough
3. she is not a loli
4. she does not have h-scenes

LOL Being this desperate

every single one of those point detracts from tamamo-no-mae, all of those points are reasons why people here love the true mgq tamamo

That's moronic.

Tamamofags, of which you clearly are, always go on about your fluffy tail and marriage shit and cite waifu traits, not rape. You also like that Spatsune trash.

Caster is a legit waifu who has no need to rape, and also doesn't go around fucking random dudes all the time. Caster's sealed form also doesn't sacrifice from her natural beauty by stripping her of feminine traits. Caster ALSO doesn't act like a grandma, just a normal (albeit eccentric) girl, which is far cuter than being nagged by your grandma...

Caster simply has no visible h-scenes that I am aware of, but she is a loyal and dedicated waifu.

Tamamo is a slut who runs a literal slave village.

Err are you sure about Caster being loyal.