Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nST0SLCoMQk
youtube.com/watch?v=WwuP7ILX32E
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah that carpet is very clean i like it i gotta clean my car thanks for reminding me user.

That shifter is ugly as fuck

tfw work at carwash get free washes vacuums fragrance tire gloss armor all interior window wiping dusting so my car clean asf 24/7

I like DDs

Don't roast me i'm new but can somebody tell me what the 'D3' the '2' and the '1' are for? I've only driven like regular automatics and my manual has nothing like this of course and i wanna know wtf it does

1 keeps it in 1
2 keeps it in 2 and 1
3 keeps it in 1 2 and 3

ahhhhhhh ty

And what's the point?

It makes manual transmission look inferior.
NEEEXXXXTT!

If you drive that car like a manual then you'd be in D3 for most city driving.

youtube.com/watch?v=nST0SLCoMQk

kek

To keep it in low gear

is it bad to use floormats

it's ugly as hell but eh

>work at car wash
I'm so sorry

Superior.

>Volkswagen trash
>superior

>tripfag
>commenting 50 times an hour on a Bratislavian weed trimming forum
>thinking his opinion isn't trash

Shiggy

>I have no argument
>the post

I may not have an argument but I do have some self respect. Do you even eat or sleep, or do you just post your cancerous opinion here 24/7 and that alone sustains you, like the dark side of the autistic Force or something?

locking out higher gears when you're towing or trying to get a bit of engine braking on steep descents

'snow' modes or whatever will force shit to start in second gear too for a more gentle takeoff

vw a shit but tiptronic or flappy paddle selection is better than older style PRND321 shit

much cleaner and easier when there's usually more than four ratios to choose from now

Superior

Audifag here.

The great thing about Tiptronic is I can be as involved as i want to be with gear changes. When the engine's cold and getting up to temp I'll leave it in "D" to limit the higher revs. If I'm just doing my boring commute I can leave it in "S" and space out without having to worry about shifting in traffic. If I'm driving to drive, I'll go Tiptronic and either lever shift through all gears or steering wheel shift if I'm not doing tight cornering. It's awesome.

Butthurt you see me reply to posts all the time?

I never post but I do reply. Stay salty Normie.

Not butthurt, I just feel sorry for you as a human being.

But hey, I'm sure your mommy will be baking up some tasty tendies for you soon so good for you!

You literally sound like one of those nerdy kids I bullied in highschool.

I rent my own home I haven't lived with my mother since I was 19.

I'll be 24 in June

Let Mr.Croce lift your spirits.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwuP7ILX32E

My auto does the same thing
> driving normally, just let it reach 3k revs and it changes up
> driving to drive, let of the throttle for a blink and it changes up (as long as my revs are +2.3k)

I even get the manual gear change feeling because my trans mounts are jello

>you sound like me when i was getting bullied in highschool

lel

Yeah that makes sense. A wannabe Chad who thought being a bully was "cool" when actually everyone hated you and still do because you have no sense of humor.

I'm betting you live in Texas or Nebraska and drive a Mustang 'cuz that's what "Tough Guys" drive.

Hey congrats though on your coolguy tripcode, and keep replying to every post on the board, I hear they're giving away a toaster to top shitposter!

I'm not a tripfag I'm a namefag you would be able to tell the difference if you weren't so new to this board.

I don't drive a mustang I hate American cars.
Don't live in either of those states
Wasn't a chat either I was quiet and anti social.
I'm hated by no one. Well maybe my ex for fucking her best friend after we split, who knows. I do have a sense of humour that's why I'm not taking anything you say seriously I'm laughing as I type this. It's all good in the hood bro no need to be salty, I think you need a sense of humor lmao XD

But seriously peace love and rock and roll man