Friend Smoked In Car

So I was driving around with my friend last night in my dads 2010 335i Coupe. He decided he was going to smoke a cigarette. I didn't even notice until 15 Minutes later. I go to the car today and there is a smoke smell. Will the smell ever go away?

You gotta piss in it now. That's only way to remove the smoke smell.

He was smoking and you didn't notice for 15 minutes?

>don't notice your friend lighting a cigarette
>posts a thumbnail
ITT: things that never happened

>having friends that smoke
stop hanging out with degenerates.

Eventually it will, drive with the windows down for a couple weeks

Might not of been 15 minutes, but he was in the back of the car and I didn't notice. I smoke quite a bit as well so I didn't notice the smell. But I'm not lying. I just need to know if it will go away..

nah its fucked, id probably kill someone if they smoked in my vehicle

If it was my car I wouldn't mind, but it's my dads Lol. Btw Im new to Veeky Forums so if I sound like an idiot that's why

This

Nope, my scummy aunt lit up in my dad's truck once and he was so autistic about the smell he ended up selling the truck

Drive for a while with the windows down.

I smoke cigars and blunts in my miata all the time; I just drop the top down and drive for 10-20 minutes, put the top back and it's like it never happened.

A certain product called Ozium may help, too - wall-market sells it.

Drive with the windows down and spray some febreeze. One cigarette is nothing. Don't listen to the memesters on here.

My kid brother bought my uncle's pickup truck. He smoked in that thing for 15 years but when he sold it to my brother, he cleaned it out real nice. I don't know how he did it, but you can only barely catch a whiff of it if you really try.

Anyone who smokes shouldn't be answering this question; you can't smell for shit you fucking degenerate.

I'll fucking KILL you

Alright thanks guys. Im going to go buy some air fresheners and hopefully that will work.

>of

just kill yourself and set fire to your car fucking retard you don't need to exist

the easiest way to get the smell out is to fucking stab him in the eyes

this

>Btw Im new to Veeky Forums so if I sound like an idiot that's why
No, being new to Veeky Forums is probably not the reason you sound like an idiot.

Make sure it's black ice. Get a 3-pack and take them all out of the package at once.

>i didn't notice until 15 minutes later

>tfw bought smokers car
What I did was I cleaned every single surface, got rid of all the smoke gunk.

Then I went to autozone, and they have these fogger scent things that run for like 15 minutes inside your car, and force a scent literally everywhere. Ran my AC through it too so it can get in those ducts

Smoke smell was completely replaced with scent smell, I don't like scents too much so I drove with the windows down and now it smells like the interior of a normal car.

>dads 335i
This site is for users of 18 or more years of age.

There is some credit to what he said though. I bought an na miata from a smoker, drove with the top down all the time and after a few months I can't smell anything anymore.

>notice until 15 Minutes later

Were you busy sucking his dick?

>Implying he can handle THAT much FRESHâ„¢

Smoker here, your friend is a piece of shit you are supposed to ask """"if"""" you can smoke in car

Poor coffee grounds on the floor and seats for 24 hours then vacuum

I smoked in my new car for the first time yesterday

windows/sunroof down for about 20 minutes of driving will do, or get some of that spray they sell at the gas station that neutralizes odor.

go get one of those activated charcoal/carbon cabin air filters. I smoke weed in my car from time to time and this shit filters the smell out so fast. No need for any of those FRESH(tm) air fresheners, you'll just end up with strawberry + cig smoke.

You drove with the top down and a bee flew up your nose and now you can't smell anything anymore.
Get well soon,senpai.

You could try Zeo Trap.

>Will the smell ever go away?

Get a vacuum cleaner or shopvac.
Apply suction to the fabric with the non-agitating smooth floor head (not the brush head). Clean the head first before touching the fabric. Your goal is to have lots of air pass thru the fabric, thus airing it out much faster than not using the vacuum.

After vacuuming, apply febreze or some other non-smelly (no perfume) spray. If the febreze has perfume, then pick one that is not super strong smelling like the Gain smell version. Then vacuum once to suck out most of the perfume smell.

There is no need to keep your windows open for weeks if you use the vacuum to speed things up.

Don't spray shit jsut find someone with an ozone machine. Use the Google's
This will work

go to bed carl

Is that a guy on the pic

Cut an apple in half and leave it in the car overnight.

You probably just got used to your shitty-smelling car.

Black ice memes aside the best car air freshener is the mcguires car refresher bomb thing. I use the new car scent and its pretty great

spray a little ozium in it you'll be fine. Hand a little tree for extra cool
>mfw i'm going to tape a can of ozium open in my car and toss it in like a grenade
I dont know what to expect but its probably deadly

Gas station near me sells these