specifically robutt

It's good content.

God Bless.

MATING PRESS

xth for breast metal waifu

>the city of LG

Braum is best husbando

Thankfully they buffed lethality just to solidify this fact

I want to be a faithful husband to Kalista and teach her that some people aren't betrayers.

Who wants a skin or some other type of gift?

just write me some smut!
I'm looking mainly for smut involving
Vayne
Syndra
Irelia
Diana
Riven
Camille

but if you want to write for someone else just ask me!

Alright, I give up. Since CLG went to shit, which team should I support, /lolg/? Dig or IMT?

Do you think the spears interfere with mating press?

I can write vayne on porcelain smut

dod you said butts?

Comfiest bfs~

Xth for booty
The only thing that I know about team gatez is trick2g. He tried out to be dignitas's jungler back in their day, and he almost made it due to the fact that he counter jungled like a beast. However, he never ganked. So it could be either or. Kappa.

>xmithie building youmuus instead of BC being behind and against nauti and DMP rengo
What

Hey it's the Leona dude from like a month ago. Not sure if any of the people that helped me back then are still around, but I was B1 back then and managed to climb to S3. I really appriciate the help I got back then, thanks anons.

But I'm struggling again, against Malzahar. How do I lane against that thing? I either use him myself or outright ban him

no
I dont want that

Cloud 9 and Cloud 9 White

Cloud 9

>supporting an NA team
I prefer to not cuck myself

Shyvana looks really soft and inviting in that picture. I just want to nestle my head between those soft beasts. She's so fertile in that moment of heat that I bet if I were to cum inside her she'd be pregnant with quadruplets.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=FoP1DkJ0sAA

So how are Quinn or Nasus these days in Solo Q? Setting sights on learning either for fun this season

So I made this pastebin.com/TQSgvBKK for you but apparently you're NA and I'm EUW. So a couple of questions for you: you have a EUW account? And is it good enough?

If yes/yes, great, if no/yes, I'll make a NA account tomorrow that I can boost up later probably, if any/no well...I tried

what is she binds you and forces you to be faithful therefore not allowing yourself to prove to her that some people aren't betrayers

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe

She was late to school user.

>Want to play League
>Having too much fun with RE7

Fugg...

Nasus is good enough, not sure about quinn

twitch is fucking gay

Seconding butts request

Who are the top five teams over all regions lolg

>in your settings

Under what category is it supposed to be? I'll look at it again once I have a chance to. And do most people just set it to "champions"?

Additionally, is it advised to not use attack move click at all then?

>that fucking edit

I dont have an EU account
Can you change the formatting of it, instead of the whole "ywn" greentext thing?

How much fun can you have with an 8 hour game?

Nasus is great, not sure how well the lane push Nasus is doing though.

Quinn seems great vs shitters but people seem just fine farming under turret on top lane, especially in higher levels of play, plus if you get cc'd you're gonna die

>it's going to be TSM and 2 C9 teams at worlds this year
not sure how I feel about this

you just answered your own question
8 hours worth??

Is Aphro washed up?

>The rat infested back alley ramen shop of clg

Starting to look like it.

You lack reading comprehension

Which League girl would be a cuckquean?

Why is maokai allowed to be invincible but also deal an insane amount of aoe damage?

>is aphro washed up
As washed up as Dyrus, Imaqtpie, and IWD

We are witnessing the death of CLG. They wont even be here during Summer.

Aphromoo should stick to utility supports only

he's great with them but it's clear that he's not good at all with mage supports

>World finals are C9 White vs KT Rolster

I can't fucking wait

So yes?

>they just roll over at let the guy top

wew.

Qt could start on 7/10 NA LCS teams

Orianna.

that picture is eerily similar to this one i drew like a week ago

>all these """professional analysts""" thought FLY is going to be the bottom team in NA along with shitters like Envy

>shitpicking Zilean into Malz
hello?

Camille.
Is that even a question?

what I look for in a champion is one that can do a lot around the map with TP and maybe not be fucked out of lane so easily doing that at the same time.

Last time I played, Quinn just flew everywhere on the map and killed people in less than ten seconds.

Can Janna fit on every team?

They fucked up pick/ban and had no supports left.

imaqtpie is easily the best ADC in north america

Nerf Jhin
Make Ashe more engaging than "auto attack and then afk"
Nerf MF a bit but only a bit
Rework Varus's W passive to be more interactive
Nerf Corki overall damage but make his ult missles do on hit effects
Give Lucian a completely new W
Give Quinn a tomboy skin, ult active deals double damage to minions
Caitlyn W traps snare for 1.5 longer for Yordles
Make Ezreal Ws be able to hit minions for 50% damage, give him a new passive that gives small amounts of bonus damage on successful skillshot hits and resets when you miss
Give Kalista an ult passive and remove her W passive and make her W active fear for .2 second to the target that gets spotted
Make Jinx Q rockets look like mini ults when they crit
Give Kog back his machinegun
Revoke Tristana's visual rework and voice actor, make her passive part of her Q active, make her E passive her real passive and give the explosions real effects
Give Sivir another visual rework, make her W boomarangs do on hit effects as well as crit, change her passive move speed to her ult passive and reduce the attack speed on it, make her passive deal bonus magic damage to targets based on how much gold they carry
Remove Vayne's %health damage true damage and replace it with %current health physical damage
Rework Urgot completely but keep his armor shredding and his butchered stiched together visuals
Revoke Grave's rework completely
Draven is fine
Kindred's ult increases W speed and damage and shred's armor in an AoE, make the Kindred player kill themselves irl whenever they ult

It's high quality white porcelain.

youtube.com/watch?v=hI2moioob30

hai is a fucking catalyst, made Jensen and Moon into good players, it's all about confidence

He doesn't though. Rank 5 Q only does 250 damage.

Why is Huhi such a fucking shitter?

> pick corki
> valkyrie into twisted fate's card range several times

> pick leblanc, a pick or banned champion
> do fuck all during the entirety of the game

>ashe ults rengar
>dies
>"wtf since when can rengar get out of stuns?

>yorick W's her
>"wtf since when does yorick have jarvan's ult?"

>malzahar ults her
>"wtf why does malz do so much damage with just ult?"

>ask when the last game she played was
>"a year ago"

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU AUTOMATICALLY JUMP INTO RANKED

FUCK

AY
DEE
SEE

IN TWO KAY SEVENTEEN

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

malzahar bot is cancer

Had this shit happen to me where the faggot chose draven top and we asked if he wanted to adc and he ignored us. So our adc chose irelia to go top and once we got in the game he went top and fed so we were forced to have draven top and irelia adc. He claimed Irelia troll picked and after we lost this is what he had to say.

that other user is retarded.

there is "target champion only" which is a keybind (default `), which you hold down when you click if you don't want to misclick a minion.

there is also "attack move on cursor", which is an option that changes how attack move and attack move click work. when it's enabled, and you click nearby (but not on) a target, you walk toward and attack target. when it's disabled, and you click nearby (but not on) a target, you walk toward and attack the nearest thing on your way there. use the behaviour you're most comfortable with.

attack move and attack move click are basically the same thing except one of them you have to press a and left click and the other one you just left click. use the one you feel more comfortable with.

i think most people use attack move with "attack move on cursor" disabled because this is the old behavior and it minimizes the amount of times you walk into random shit. but, again, use the one you're comfortable with.

i personally use attack move click with "attack move on cursor" enabled because it minimizes the number of actiosn i have to take so it's what i'm comfortable with.

>tfw no more lifesteal aura item

how old is Lemon? he looks 40

They're ethereal.

I want to be bound to her. And I would be a wonderful partner for her and make her happy.

Lemonation sounds like such a cool guy.

Yfw Lemonnation created the lemon party site

I want to BREED Taliyah!

I love lemon so much

Missed him quite a lot.

I want Dash to put his short thick cock in my butt.

>tfw when I still feed and lose as Riven I still have fun
>tfw I don't tfw on any other champion
>tfw I found my main

qt is unironically LCS ready
dyrus is fucking terrible and dom is only ok but qt is really good

Bet they feed like every other riven on your team

>and the other one you just left click
er, and the other one you just use your attack move click key. it's not bound by default. some weirdos actually bind it to left click or scroll wheel or some weird shit.

Is it just me, or is Dash a manlet?

i don't think the janny would appreciate me posting the full image of this so no butt, sorry

YES YES MORE OF THIS

5'8" is NOT manlet

REEEEEEEEEE

DO you think when she was captured by Noxus military,they did anything bad to her? Did Darius do anything bad to her?

No. Jack is just tall

Lux would watch Ezreal (or Jinx depending on your ship preference) get fucked by another guy

Shyvana would get off to watching J4 slam other sluts

Ashe probably doesnt give a shit if Trynd has some poon on the side

both Diana and Leona get off to watching the other get fucked by spartan man

welcome back