/lidg/ ─ Let It Die General

Post-Maintenance Edition: >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed)

>Materials/Resources
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png (embed)

>Current rotation
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.
Some of these may have been fixed.

I grinded Kawabe for a couple hours today and got War Ensemble x3 DoD Arms x1 and no Milk.

They fixed the damn ERR-0-002 while trying to send expeditions thank fucking god. I feel like I can play the game again.

seriously tho... i've never had a boss drop gear is this new??

bosses dropped gear before the update, its annoying but then again so is kc

No, and it's terrible.

no
i've gotten lances and kamas from 23 goto before

fucking hell i must have been lucky before it's the first time ever Dx the biggest shit is the bitch had no alloy in her room that was all i cared about

It's not new, it seems like a 5-15% chance from any boss. When they do drop stuff it seems to be a different type of drop than normal enemy/hater/chest drops - ammo weapons come with full ammo when dropped by a boss, for instance. Unless that's changed with the patch.

Did anyone else get a new lock on floor 21 akami to iwajima

the update said it fixed various quest issues
does this mean we can finally complete those nonsense "kill everything" ones without needing to worry about haters?

What weapons should I be focusing on?

i've actually cleared a couple you just have to be lucky. sometimes you'll get a lvl 1 hunter for the hater and they'll get rekt, or just sprint through the map to the hater spawn point. you might have to enter the floor from a diff angle.

the ones where u have to climb all floors killing everything are the real challene

What's the easiest route to farm Jindie 38 for metals? Need the alloy?

Good news guys elevator-chan's nipples are still safe.

Just go down from Taro's floor. you only need to pass through like 1 room to get to her.

>fight with Ohio is up
>but I have dev raid access now

she's not for lewd
quit exploiting the game to see under her clothing!

just do 5 fights

THEY REMOVED ALL THE FUN BUGS AND KEPT ALL THE SHITTY ONES

I still can't find any ohio fights

Floor 1-10: Any
Floor 11-20: Machete
Floor 21-30: Iron
Floor 31-40: Katana

Where can I find night scout pants? Thats the only piece im missing

This patch seems to have some fixes for minor constant headaches.

Switching weapons doesn't seem to cause as massive of frame drops anymore (they're still there, but smaller - loading stuff like blueprint icon textures still seems to occasionally cause bigger ones though)
I no longer get ERR-0-002 while loading the Expedition target menu (whereas before it would take me an extra 5-8 minutes to send out my hunters before)
No more 1SPL rewards clogging up your box.

Those are minor things I've noticed, along with fixing exploitable bugs like simulation stuff. I'm sure there's some other stuff.

Only place I've ever found the BP is Nora 20F. Which probably means it's a rare set from the 16-20 area, like Knight.

At least you can pay the elevator trip with the coins.

Nope
Seems like the boss drop pool is about 15% armor and weapon drops, 25% KC and 60% metal, although that can get as low as 10% depending on the fluctuations of the desire sensor

>No more 1SPL rewards clogging up your box
?
Do expeditions just consolidate them all into a few drops now or what

get good

Yup

i found the pants in kamoto on a gold snail run, i assume its the r are as fuck set, but for some reason its sssssssssuuuuuuper rare in 11-20

I think I found it on 11f in the boss white chest, shit is just rare as fuck

Is the Phantom Soldier set worth investing in? Since I already have Phantom Set E

Can anyone of you that are low diamond or platinum players raid a bronze and tell me if you get 30 tdm points

it looks pretty rad

I did, got 0 points. Hell I raided a Plat guy and got 0

>75k splithium, 25k kill coins, no defenders
gotta love cali bruh

What is your rank? Dev raids are 5k below me and I get 30 points so I dont understand this new system

Are you saying this was from 1 raid?

Did they change Salvage? Because I lost a Tier 4 stupidly on like 3F and the salvage was only 7K. Is it based on the floor you died on? I thought it was based on tier.

Its always been based on floor

no i'm saying i'm climbing the tower and not getting raided

with my old team i would get raided fucking constantly if i had more than 20k of either, but cali is so big i must not pop up often

Nah

Ah ok, yeah its strange. Some hours you dont get raided at all if you got out in the tower forever, other times you leave for 5 minutes and get raided twice. Once I got raided twice while in the elevator to lobby, I had to sit through six fucking minutes of fighting myself. Another time I thought I would give someone a present, maxed all my shit out so whoever raided me would have gotten 40k, went out and afk for an hour not one raid.

3550 diamond. I'm pretty sure Dev raids ALWAYS give 30 points. I grinded dev raids to diamond and they always give 30

If you lose a raid during a Fight with another group in TDM, are you not allowed to raid for the Fight any more?

yes, you're taken out of the fight and you'll get your rewards based on participation when it's over

Yeah but before update dev raids were same rank as you, now for some odd reason they are a lot lower. I was hoping people would get diamond easier off of lower ranks so I stopped getting raided as much

Let it die patch notes are the one thing that take longer than let it die loading screens

But before you also alwasy got 30 points, so the actual effect is the same. I think they raised the range you get points in for all raids, and dev raids are just set to the rank that gives you 30 points.

tl;dr it's objectively easier to raise rank now

so how much money have you spent in this game goys

Floor 40 without spending a single cent

none so far

bout 35 bucks, thinking about getting an express pass

It's based on floor but I'm pretty sure Tier also factors in, like it definitely costs more to salvage a Tier 5 from Ikegara than it does a Tier 1

no its only by floor, its 200k+ to salvage at 31+

>set to the rank that gives you 30 points.
Thats what I am trying to figure out, the dev raids are 5,500 points behind me, earlier they were 5,100 points behind. So I was trying to see if everyone could get rating off someone 5k below them. Clearly they cant and I see no purpose in the change in dev raid numbers unless they wanted to stop people from climbing so high and it didnt work as intended. I do hope it really is easier for people to climb ranks and not depend on dev raids. Climbing to platinum before I hit 70 and made the cali switch was a fucking bitch
>yay i got 8 points not 3!

>oh boy update time! I hope they finally let me use the media player while i'm grinding for random shit
>Nope
>audio bug that occurs on F30+ is still in

So why exactly did I re-download the entire game again? The fixes seem minimal

got a $20 gift card from a friend for christmas so i went ahead and bought the $5 30 death metals and express pass

pretty worthwhile, especially for free and there wasn't anything else i wanted for $20 anyways. thanks to my friend for supporting the game, i suppose

Someone else posted earlier today that their range for getting points was way increased, this is all a bunch of assumptions honestly. Personally I'm at 6300~ so it's really hard for me to test on other players because I'm pretty sure I'm out of the range. My dev raids are set at 4300~ I think, maybe 2k is the range now?

Rejoice califags! I have killed CLEVELAND_OHIO_ with my hunter! This war is as good as won

Absolutely nothing. I've been tempted to buy the 5$ 30 DMs but I switched to Cali pretty early on and the free DMs were enough for most of my storage needs. I also remember reading a tip to just spend all my DMs on storage so the bitch would get none of it if I died. Best tip I ever read cause I usually end up overpreparing for fights and died very little and even if I did I had no DMs so I just had to deal with it.

>19gig out of 49

>whole game

hi thirdworld country

They must feel so lost now that their boss is gone

five bucks

Yeah fuck the devs they dont deserve your $5 support.
>bought $5 pack after rank 70
>bought $15 express pass day it came out
>bought $14 starter pack after rank 70
>maxed storage, wasted some DM on R&D, wasted some jumping off high place
>played 200+hours

>Get mad trying to run rescue attempts
>Mash out a raid on whoever has the most Spl
>realize it was a diamond ranked 70
>stunlocked to death by double cleaver saber cancer bullshit

I didn't even want to fight this dude. Fuck you.

if you didn't want to fight then why'd you mash the button

>Beat Jin-Die f38
>Rush to f40
>Die practically able to lick the f40 escalator
>Ragequit
>Log on today
>Character was not haterfied
>Jin-Die gates still unlocked

I dodged a goddamn bullet (tuber) there, two new blueprints and red war metal now safe. Romy, you will lead me to victory.

get good lamo

This made me laugh out loud. Im sorry but its funny

physical release when? japan is getting one. IT'S NOT FAIRRRRR

$20

Ladies and gents, behold a marvel of the first world. The first man to ever get saved by maintenance instead of murderedest

$60, the price of a full cost game.

I would honestly buy an english copy of LID for the full price of a game. Too bad the physical copies will be exclusive to the ching chang territory.

shut up, I know how to do the evershroom thing. I was in a hurry to get another fighter so I could start getting dev raids.

Oh goddamit, my fighter may not have been haterfied, but the Jin-Die route is still needed to get the Nakasaki-Futagi gate unlocked. It's shroom time.

Hey where can I find the texas coat BP? Does it appear in stores??/

I've only found the set in the stores

So what happened with the patch, I read earlier it was ~20gb but it was already done downloading by the time I turned on my PS4

Ok thank you, and hey do stores also reset their blueprints every hour or just metals?

I can't find this one song that I liked, can anyone help me? The lyrics had them saying "let it die" about 4 or 5 times in a row throughout the song. YouTube is taking down all the soundtracks too, so just the name is fine.

I think just the metals. If you cant find it in one store try searching other dead ends for a different one

The song is titled Let It Die

the song title should be let it die

I wonder if after the Japanese/Asian version comes out, if it'll be a thing where you can then change the language options to Japanese, or if it'll be a technically region-specific thing (even though the TDM content is region-free).

there's more than one song like that, you're gonna have go through the radio

>Being chased by two screamers
>They five feet apart from each other
>Rev up that Motor Psycho charge
>It'll kill one of them when it hits
>A single screamer couldn't kill me
>Two stunlocking me could
>The attack hits BETWEEN them
>Get killed

This is some anime level bullshit.

webm

T-thanks

I know but they say "let it die!" really quickly in succession about 4x . Not like "Always see you there" where they say it seperate and slowly.

the entire ost is on the radio

I'm sorry senpai, I posted that rant as soon as I died and it apprently took more than the 4:19 that I clicked record after you posted 'webm'. I'll try to remember to record next time what shouldn't be possible is made possible.

so who else is going to buy the uncle prime edition if it comes stateside?

$50-$60 for 100 death metals, 2 1 month express passes, and some exclusive premium decal sounds decent, and I got best buy gamers club so 20% off

i would if i didn't have max storage and bought an express pass already

Isn't it JP only?

I'll buy it anyway as long as the items are in code form and work with any 'region' of the game.

No announcement for NA, but a box with a code doesn't take a huge amount of effort to make.

I'm at 290 slots for my storage myself, but hopefully they add more uses (and not shitty uses, mind you) for death metals

honestly i don't even know how i could use that many DMs, my storage is maxed already from fights and collecting shit

why not just buy more express passes

I don't think I could justify it, I've already given them ~30 bucks
Pretty much the only way I would ever put more money into this game is if, for whatever reason, they start charging money for new content