byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oUDk3Y6WgrI?t=3m59s
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3475
reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5qfvv7/are_there_any_summaries_of_the_popular_servers/
youtube.com/watch?v=iwDDswGsJ60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi

>be RD
>get ready for some shenanigans using the message monitor
>send the captain a bomb threat from "The Head of the Syndicate"
>he believes it and looks for bombs
>finds a clock
>mfw looking at the messages between him and the AI walking him through the steps of deducing that it is a clock

First for highpop security was a mistake

DEADMIN HIM NOW

>robusted with toolbox by a shit nigger
>die and cloned afterwards
>some autist named Marcus restrains me after cloning
>keeps me cryo'd "until CMO gets here"
>brings me to sec where I'm proceeded to be robusted again
>none of these people were antag

I share a server with these people

Can you tell which map it's going to be in the lobby?

reposting so everyone can comprehend this

>cap keeps rambling to me about getting strange pda messages from Syndi Kate
>fucking NOBODY on the manifest named Syndi Kate
>constantly in fear of station being bombs
>jump to message monitor while he's getting these threats
>it was the fucking rd

>awhile later
>at some point someone put the clock bomb in medbay
>captain starts pda'ing me about how he found the bomb Syndi was talking about and asking me how to defuse it
>"captain are you sure thats not a clock?"
>"well yeah it has a clock in it"
>"..."
>"OH MY GOD"

As suspicious as I looked, I was actually trying to find this clump of body parts out there. Ended up being able to get enough evidence from them to convict someone.

You had a paper in your pocket detailing the kidnapping and murder of some assistant.

>monitoring SME
>some borg tries hooking the loop into main distro

LE ZANY HIPPIE PLAYERS xD

pretty comfy round, thanks Urist

Avada a Cute, CUTE!

How did Rin and the paramedic get spaced and die anyway?

I put the fake bomb in medbay, I found it in the wall :3c

Get rid of revsquad. Just get rid of it.
It is just an inferior revs. Traitor is inferior to Autotraitor and we don't have it

>come to me with a recording of someone supposedly being kidnapped and hidden in a maint
>you ask me to go look for the kidnapped person but it's pretty obviously bullshit so I blow it off
>marcus drags you in later and I ask him why
>"he had a piece of paper on him with some kind of transcript about how he kidnapped someone in maint"
>round ends immediately after and you're not one of the antags
>my suspicions were correct

kidnappers apparently keep evidence in their pockets

but yeah keep restraining people for that reason

Im suprised that a Space Carp and Goliath actually lose against armed russians.

There's a button on the top of the chat box screen shit that shows you the name of the map. If you click it you even get a map in your browser.

I hooked it to waste not distro

Also
>sitting on your ass while borgs fix everything

>roll chef traitor
>have to kill some engineer and get a jumpsuit
>buy some special sauce and put it in a burger that I offer my target
>emag to get the jumpsuit
>play it cool
>HoS comes and asks me to make birthday cake for the clown
>it's a surprise party and all the heads will be in attendance
>I have to do this
>douse a cake in sauce
>captain later comes and asks me on a date
>decline
>keep the cake in my backpack
>security arrives and asks me make a romantic dinner for the captains date
>make two burgers and douse one with sauce
>their date is at the holodeck, the picnic setting
>captain is there with a sec bodyguard and a braindead girl assistant dressed in a dress
>put the burgs on the table
>feeds the poor girl the sauced burg
>later sec floods in the kitchen and arrests me because I left my emag in the open and they saw it on camera
>thrown into perms
>captain comes and asks me on a date again
>hatch plan
>"sure, and I have the most perfect cake for the occasion just in my bag."
>captain, other prisoner, captain and warden are in attendance to our perma date
>he eats a full slice of the poisoned cake as I nibble on one slice and force feed the rest to the other prisoner
>talk cap into eating 2 slices
>after the date is over, tell other prisoner he's going to die
>"good" then keels over
>sec comes in a buckles me to a bed
>captain fell dead in his office
>I'm to be executed
>tell him I have more points to buy another bottle
>he force feeds me a whole bottle of special sauce
>my last words were, "that's some good cookin"

I asked you about the paper and kidnapping several times before cryoing you and you just kept denying that the paper existed and telling other people to uncuff you.

That's pretty suspicious.

Late join as botanist because it was that or sec, never played botanist before but it is comfy as fuck need to try out the splicing next time out is it just a case of growing a couple plants you like and smashing them together in the machine?

>>pretty obvious bullshit

I just brought the recording and kept the transcript because it was entertaining

alright r8 new alchemy shit
theres already framework for custom reagents but I still want to make sure this stuff works

You hooked the coolant loop into waste.. thus overheating the SME chamber and nearly causing delamination

You also saw fit to hook it up to the freezers which were actually warming it up.

seeI never kept denying it existed btw, asked once and refused to answer because you didn't want to talk like a rational person, instead cuffing me and acting like it was an interrogation. your a doctor not a security officer my dude.

The cooling loop is huge, it immediately cooled down

act like an antag, get treated like an antag.

I thought the recording was just some bullshit you cooked up yourself, the HoP had no idea what the fuck you were talking about and I was about 66% sure you wanted to get me in a maint so you could succ me.

Instead it seems like you were just baiting a reaction and doing it purely for attention? And now you're bitching about it working in the thread? what the fuck?

how did I act like an antag again?

by bringing a recording to sec?

>lying

It was Nitrogen you dunce, it would've been scrubbed out and then the chamber would've had no gas to cool the shard with

antags pretty regularly try to isolate with bullshit wounded gazelle stories and then silence sting+stun+absorb...or just pull a revolver and shoot but we had """confirmed lings""" already. It's ling 101.

(it was revsquad but we were still operating on the principle that it was traitorchan)

I enjoyed this.

>Revsquad
>Literally just a shitty lifeweb gamemode ported to Veeky Forums

Who the fuck thought it's was a good idea? Even in lifeweb it's shit.

agreed, revsquad fuckin' blows

so next time I find any sort of evidence I should keep away otherwise apparently I'd act like an antag?

The least they could do is port the soulbreaker gamemode

Let it be known that the research division (apart from rin) was at the top of their game that round. Lot of good shit. Well done.

The roboticist that was in RnD was a bro.

>Convict someone
Who?

Roscoe and Reginald (Roscoe wasn't an antag though, just was doin' bad shit as far as I know)

Roscoe was still a bit of a stretch, but we had a bunch of evidence pointing to his crimes.

>blue team member
>valiantly sacrifices life to disarm and bash a nuclear operative with a blue toolbox until he kills himself

>red team member
>ditches armor and gun when the news that there's a nuclear operative gets out

PATHETIC

>Warden has taken out two e-gun from the armory at roundstart before any threat has been made apparent

That gets my circuitry pulsing.

>fighting an op in melee

>STILL no option to put trader in your preferences without making your race vox
I feel ridiculous when I end up getting made something other than trader and have to play the entire round like some kind of furry.

youtu.be/oUDk3Y6WgrI?t=3m59s

Blue team is all about honor and sacrifice, of course the members are willing to give their life for the good of the station.

>make a big bomb
>newcops
>can't really use it for anything, ever
>shuttlegriff to make it feel like i did something
welp

>Roscoe
I was AFK for like an hour or more because I'm pretty sure I died to ZAS or oxygen deprivation or space or some shit like that. Was it because I chopped up a monkeyman after removing the organs or what? Next time I looked back at the game I was alive, blue, and in Disposals.

>not having a character whose sole purpose is Trader on High

I have returned
t.Surfer Girl

I did have Trader on high, I was made into a nuke op.
Also, even with Trader on high, if you have a head role on at all it'll make you one if nobody else signs up for one.

holy fuck is that really all you did?

the CMO lead my on this fucking hunt for you, I went around collecting a variety of evidence all because you cut up a fuckin' monkey man

I guess reginald was my only real accomplishment that round

The Rock says: Know your role. And shut your mouth.

I don't know. Mesa day startin pretty okee-day with a brisky morning munchy, then BOOM! Gettin very scared and grabbin that Syndie and POW! Mesa here! Mesa gettin' very very scared!

>vox op
I see no problem here

t. totally not a silicon player

Am I having a fucking stroke

Yes, I took the organs out of a monkeyman, stored them in the freezer, went into maint with him and chopped him up for jokes, then went to other maint and wound up dead.

I was taking toxin damage from that oxygen jetpack I stole from an op.

I like to be alone, stop that.

I love my hair too much to play Vox, don't worry.

Looks better man, i can see them as Xenoarch items, or a place in space that could be a wizard hangout to do alchemy and stuff like this

Newbie here, I don't understand the mentality of the people playing this game. I watched 3-4 tutorials, read the server wiki, played on my own for a few hours to get the controls. Then I picked janitor just because I did not want to fuck anything.

I began to mop around the stating, always put warning signs, always warned players who came nearby and always apologized even if they slip. Yet I got punched by more than a few guys.

Should I just stop giving a fuck? Are there any serious rp servers? I don't get it

Baystation is a High RP server, maybe try there.

>be RD
>only head
>get the disk and the spare
>captain joins late
>uploads a shitty law about jumpsuits being harmful
>waste 15 minutes of time yakkety saxing with borgs and the captain
>go to the upload to get a less shitty lawset
>more yakkety sax
>bombs go off
>jumped in science by ops
HOLY SHIT I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE PISSED ABOUT A SHIT COMDOM CAPTAIN
I should have just murdered you and threw you out of a goddamn airlock

have you ever mopped something that's actually dirty?
have you ever considered that soap and an upgraded janicart are both more effective than a mop?

>High RP is mopping while every one is working.

If you fucking mopped a hallway hundreds of people walked down during the middle of a shift, for no reason, then yah people are going to be pissed.

You're not doing your job, your just fucking slipping people.

Were you mopping dirty places or just mopping to mop?

that cap sucked

i have a dirty place that needs mopping if you know what i mean

>Captain wearing cat ears and discussing retarded shit with ebin colored hair "girls" while nuke ops are tearing the station apart
Cat ears should make you semi valid

Janitor here.

For some reason, I assumed the captain had the ID. Stupid. Saved the wrong person from revs...

Please report this to admins. Captain basically caused this.

You are missing something. You have soap (infinite use, instant, fits in your backpack). You have a janicart (upgradeable to clean tiles simply by driving over them with no clicky click). You have space cleaner in spray bottles. You have rags.

But you choose to mop with water. Which slips. Which is the only thing that slips. And it's fucking hilarious when people slip and get mad. You choose this. It's probably the most appealing part of being a janitor is to use the slowest, most tedious method and casually point at the wet floor signs when an entire security team slips on a puddle as they chase after the bad guys. It is Gods work. But if you wanna leave and go play on Bay where you won't be punched then power to you.

My bomb was pretty bad I reckon, thankfully ZAS did the heavy lifting for me and downed you just as I emerged from toxins.
Also, we were having a pretty good laugh about the comdom captain in our sekrit voice channel.

that cap better have gotten a job ban
temp or perm I don't fucking care fuck HOLY SHIT

spare*

honk

STOP
USING
CHAT SPEAK
IN GAME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't go overdrive with memes, don't break the player-character barrier, don't take the thread as a 100% source of information.

People can get butthurt over the janitor but that's part of the charm. If someone is slipping on purpose to hit you call the cops or a lawyer if you feel roleplayey. If someone kills you from simply slipping it could be an admin case.

You don't really need to apologize if there's a sign. Maybe people hit you for aknowledging their mistake. In the end you'll find watering already pristine corners and catching speedsters unaware hilarious. Or placing wet floor signs when there's nothing to fear.

Cleaner grenades do wonders on large messes and while more slippery the effect lasts much less. If slipperyness really bothers you ask the chemist for a chemical solution.

>not mentioning that the captain uploaded a law several times declaring jumpsuits to be harmful

Ahelp it

holy shit thought the RD did that
what in the fuck
that could be even considered borderline ERP

>the CMO lead my on this fucking hunt for you

In fairness the CMO that round was a newb, enough that he triggers the new player warning when he logs in.

The other night he shot a fuel tank while I ran from him in maint after stealing a sec hardsuit, ZASing himself and a nearby mechanic to death. I was gonna talk to him and then I almost got winged by a flying bullet and just tore off down the maint tunnel

I was the RD, I was spending the whole round trying to fix the damage

>Captain tries to get back into the upload to put that meme law again
>walk over from doing research while she's stunning some bearded guy
>take her egun
>destructive analyzer
the most enjoyable part of my round desu

If I applied for admin right now, would I get it?

Which CMO are we talking about? There were two.

Are you sarca?

Would a yes positively or negatively affect the answer

If you're around in the 7AM-noonish Eastern Standard Time (6AM-11AM Server/Central time, 4AM-9AM Log time/Pacific Standard Time) timeslot

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3475

The first, Set, that told us about Roscoe.

>Would a yes positively or negatively affect the answer

You should try playing Cargo and science, you can do anything you want and get comfy, just tell people you don't know much and someone will show you around

Cargonians tend to stick together

spezz

>Cargonians tend to stick together

>still thinking job loyalty exists

All we have now are valid hunters and scum who would kill their brothers just because

STOP FUCKING POSTING ABOUT THE SERVER ON REDDIT YOU NIGGERS

reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5qfvv7/are_there_any_summaries_of_the_popular_servers/

> muh secret club

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OFF MY SERVER YOU DUMB UNDERAGED HIPPIE FAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Confirmed that anybody who makes medibots named "Harold Shipman" is valid.

Post songs you want on the jukebox.
youtube.com/watch?v=iwDDswGsJ60

>Letting pubbie shitters in

Fuck off. This picture was also posted on Reddit. Ban when? Bunker when?