gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/1/17/Roadhog_-_i'll_hook_em.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/6/66/Junkrat_-_and_i'll_cook_em.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

French spider

post butts

Jeff Kaplan I know you read these threads. Fix D.va.

should be removed from the game

Yeah!

my nipples are hard

In retrospect the Sombra ARG was perfect, considering her place in the meta.

Reminder that Omnic scum are not allowed in /owg/

Which hero is literally you?
Pic related is me
>blonde
>swiss
>slut
>doctor
>dating a japanese cyborg

I want to start calling out basic strategies in ranked games so my team can get ahead. A team with a good leader is always better than a team with no leader.

What are some basic strategies that pub teams don't usually utilize or pay attention to? What are some good things to call out? I already figured out calling "enemy XYZ have ultimates so rein keep your shield up" impacts the game heavily

i'm here
what are you gonna do about it

>This will protect us!
>it doesn't protect us

Monkey buff when?
They don't even have to actually buff him, just revert him to his previous status.
No limits is fucked by 6 Symmetras anyway, I don't think 6 Winstons with 1000 health barriers will be any worse.

We fucked up so we need to go back to the drawing board:

Chu answers questions so let's see if we can beat his filter and actually get him to slip something relevant to the lore.

From what I've seen it has to be a question that:

>pertains to 76, Reaper, Ana, Mercy, Genji, or Hanzo
>is laced with a compliment
>is answered just as much as it would be unanswered
>small enough of a detail that he could know the answer on the spot

And, of course, along with those requirements needs to be able to imply something relevant to the lore. Obviously this won't be easy, so we need to work together. Maybe once we have some contenders we can vote on which ones to send out and ask. Even if we're unsuccessful, it'll be fun messing with Chu a little.

The "playing dumb" angle didn't work. We need to try and think of questions that Chu will find interesting I think.

I want amelie lacroix to be happy.

he got any other single japanese cyborg friends?

For me its Junkrat - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

This is a British pilot.

Guys when will we get a left handed hero?

>Get 1070
>Can run Witcher 3 at max and get 60fps
>Put Overwatch on max
>Get like 40-50 fps

nice

"dont tell me how to play"

Who is the monkey that should be buffed? Surely not winston. As he is an ape, and also a highly respected scientist.

>flankers who don't look for the teleporter
>Reinhardt has enough and switches to go find it
Genuinely loath people who play flankers but don't know the basics of how to play

Stop lying the the captcha, stupid omnic bylat

Cutest and best pairing

This is a british pilot with her best friend.

Also I want to see tracer do some actual piloting.

>games over
>we lose 0 - 3
>leave
>fucking banned for leaving early

OH HELL NO

his shield is bullshit
>blocked dva ult when cracked
>place it down again for next dva ult at full shield
>die

>it's a Pharah who can't take out Bastion episode

could have waited 15 more seconds

So ask if you can switch to deal with it, or go roadhog/genji?

Let us ask

>Sombra calls reaper gabe ana calls him Gabriel. But what did S76 call him when they were still friends?

First. And then find new ones.

>It's a retard 76 who can take down Pharah episode

>tfw you get completly and utterly outplayed by your main on the enemy team

Winston's balance is perfect. He's just weak compared to the other tanks because they're OP pieces of shit.

I have faith that Blizzard is finally coming to their senses and are going to nerf the killing power of tanks. I mean, these lines are already in the PTR:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/1/17/Roadhog_-_i'll_hook_em.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/6/66/Junkrat_-_and_i'll_cook_em.ogg

These lines will teach you that it's okay once Roadhog is nerfed and becomes incapable of solo'ing anybody because you can hook them and have your """teammates""" finish off the hooked enemy.

Did Roadhog lead the ALF or was he just part of it

"Furious over the loss of their homes, Mako and others turned to violent rebellion. They formed the Australian Liberation Front and struck against the omnium and its robot population to take back the lands that had been stolen."

I love delicious blueberries.

He just got lucky 15 times in a row dude

time paradox!

Nah, dude. He was hacking 100%

I think that's just Blizzard showing that Roadhog and Junkrat are friends.

>roadhog was buffed for some reason
>instead of spamming he just acts like a cheeky cunt one shotting everyone including zarya
>dva went from strong to breathe on her and die

I don't know how to feel

>Complaining about roadhog
Just get your free ult charge off him whenever he misses a hook it's not like he can do anything till it's back up

They are spawn interactions and have always been there.

I love tasty milk chocolate!

>166780832
Junkrat used to say You hook em, and I'll cook em and Roadhog would tell him to shut up

Now he's playing along with Junkrat, showing that he's warming up to him

It's stupid to love a fictional character, right?

>Winston: "This will protect us."
>it doesn't
>Symmetra: "This will protect us."
>it does
Top kek

>Die to Pharah as Zen
>She waves, sprays and teabags at my corpse
>Instantly get revived and kill her
>"A lesson in humility"
How can one character be so based?

Roadhog hooks with his left hand. Come to think of it, Junkrat might also count as left-handed depending on how well his prosthesis handles fine motor skills.

No!

downvoted

That meme doesn't work anymore. Everybody KNOWS that Roadhog is an OP piece of shit. Free solo-kills every on the tankiest fucker in the game is complete horseshit.

No, the one you're thinking of is a variation of it where Roadhog just tells Junkrat to shut up when Junkrat suggests the "hooking and cooking" strat.

>Symmetra's shield is better than Winston's
>Symmetra's gun is a better version of Winston's
>Symmetra's ult is infinitely better than Winston's
The only thing Winston has over her is a leap ability

The change isn't hinting at Roadhog becoming more team-reliant, though. It's just showing that he's not treating Junkrat as coldly as he used to.

thats the fucking point

they couldnt have fucking checked when I left? oh no he left during a match

its fucking bullshit

What kind of medals should I have as tracer?

This may be legitimately the cutest thing in Overwatch and I don't even like Tracer.

Damage and kills

i love d.va!

>Roadhog can now instantly kill Mei and Reaper
>Two of his best counters
>6 Second CD
So either the cool down has to increase or his damage has to be decreased.

>mfw gold in Objective Kills

Fucking hate this shit. It means that I'm being forced to contest the point head-on when I want to flanking the backline while they're far away from the point. Which ultimately means that my team is complete fucking dogshit.

>tfw didn't use Tracer because total shit with her
>start using her just because
>she's so fucking fun
>actually somewhat git gud even without playing her
I found the joy of playing this game again

Would giving his hook a 15 second CD fix him?

me

As Tracer, I mean.

>people keep calling Pharah and Ana "chocolate" instead of "caramel"

In terms of fun, Tracer, Junkrat, and Genji are at the top.

Going fast and killing people are the purest joys that one can have in a shooter game.

The tank shit people play to feel powerful is shallow and only for children who are bad at shooter games.

12 second cool down and decrease the damage.

Tracer's ult and Roadhog's hook are very similar. They both deal 400 damage. But roadhogs hook has a 6 cd cooldown and longer range. It's pretty fucking dumb. A ability should not be able to do the same damage an ult does but with a longer range and only 6 second cooldown.

I think that'd be acceptable. Ana's sleep dart has like an 11 second cooldown and it's just a long stun. Since hooks are almost guaranteed kills it'd make since for a longer cooldown.

I would say 13 or 14 second CD. Make the player actually think about their hooks and learn how to aim them instead of constantly throwing them out and just scrambling for six seconds and using his huge fucking health pool and heal to survive until the hook is back up.

A 13 second window is enough to kill Roadhog with a lot of characters while 6 isn't.

>tfw too intelligent to play Roadhog

That's just what happens sometimes, sorry dude, you'll have to switch to someone who can get people off the point like phara or something

>playing mercy because aims been off lately
>trying to focus on our rein
>he wont stick with the payload and instead is just charging into the enemy team with no one around
>go with him to keep him alive
>he inevitably dies
>its now 1v6
>die

fiction is a flawed concept, artifical is the more honest word
that which is within your head is every bit as real as that which is without your head, and nothing separates your mind from the universe but it's own perspective and the tools with which it creates that perspective
even beyond that, there is nothing wrong with loving an entity within your head, you love the idea of a "real" person more than you love that person in actuality. where's the hitch? it's just an artificial stigma
that's not even delving into metaphysics and the idea of an irrational universe

Was a guy called Wiiked or something one of you guys? He was spectating a game while ranting about tumblrinas and calling people plebs. That's 100% Veeky Forums autism

>koth map on comp
>3 tanks, ana, lucio, and a fucking sombra
>everyone communicating and coordinating ults
>sombra player never speaks, never reponds to anything in text chat, never switches. just keeps hanging out on top of hacked health kit spraying bullets at randoms and dying

what the fuck do you even do in this situation? we even tried switching characters around a few times and could only took control of the point for like 30% of the match

>be in bronze
>sit on payload
>team learns quickly to come to me for healing and not go far or to stop running off

How much damage do you think a full Roadhog combo should do?

Being totally biased in my hatred of that noob-friendly insta-kill faggot, I would want his combo to max at around 100 damage and have his kit tweaked in some way to truly designate him as a utility-tank who hooks and has to have his allies finish off ANY enemy that he hooks,

But I do realize that is too unfair and makes Tracer way too good against him. He'd have zero chance against Tracer if he couldn't insta-kill her as she could just rewind and fuck him up. So I know it would be fair to make his combo do 150 total and slow down his firing rate even more so that he can't just two-shot a hooked foe on his own. There's no justifiable reason why he, a tank, should be insta-killing the 200hp cast of heroes by himself.

Well I would assume his prosthetic has some decent fine motor skills as he has been stated to make all his explosives and I know for certain that does require a bit of dexterity. Though I can also see his augment as being like a recoil compensator for his grenade launcher and if you look at his peg leg it has a pretty heavy duty spring in it so I would assume that is used as the leg to take the concussion mine's blast.

Ideally it would do 180 damage without the melee with an 8 second cool-down. It moves Roadhog closer to the team because he has a lot more trouble killing individual targets but he get them really low and makes him function more like a tank than a 1-shot killing machine.

He would be more about grabbing people who are out of position and putting them in a very bad position instead of just outright killing anyone he has line of sight that are in the 20 meters surrounding him.

Where should I be aiming at people with Sombra? Their bodies? I can't even kill a Widowmaker 1v1 with her spraying randomly.

>anubis
>defense rein
>attackers run to the small room on the right side (from attackers perspective)
>charge in
>4-5 people in there
>start swinging
>HAMMER DOWN
>"YOU'RE POWERED UP, GET IN THERE!"
>ult charges in 10 seconds
>HAMMER DOWN
why is reinhardt so much fun?

WTF happened to that dog's body?

So yesterday I saw an old video from a streamer of my country who was doing Overwatch and my fucking god, he was so bad. He tried a 1v1 and he was total dogshit, he didn't even knew about Soldier's spread, so he kept firing at max spread against a far off enemy, he charged against him without cover the moment he was reloading.
He is level 62 but hey, he's a junkrat/D.Va main, this is what happens when you use braindead characters, you become braindead yourself

>Roadhog is the only tank
>complains about healers not being on him 100% of the time even when he's getting shit on by 4 of the enemy team

How do we punish tryhards in arcade?

He is in the pillow you sperg.

pick sombra

Why didn't anyone tell me Sombra was so much fun? Watching the enemy team switching to a fucking Widow to counter you gives me an erection

Is Winston still shit? Feels fucking impossible to accomplish anything on him.

Even if there's a widow giving our team trouble trying to jump on her is near impossible when she just hooks away and I get slept by Ana or nearly 1 shot by roadhog

Can anyone photoshop it so her eyes are cross-eyed? Like the shops of Elizabeth from Bioshock

Nah I play him in QP to relax and I usually get gold elims. Roadhog however is his bane. Avoid the frontlines. Remember that you can jump over some walls. And dance around your barrier.

However he does need buffs to his shield and a slight damage buff to his ult. The fact it only deals 10 more damage then a regular melee attack is dumb.

I don't think this is a sexism thing. This looks horrible

Has anyone else's game been buggy as fuck since the latest patch?
I keep getting random shit like the point beeping noise going on infinitely through the entire match (even doubling when it actually starts beeping in game), no music or distorted/music playing at the wrong time and just genuine nonsense bugs in the menus and such

>He literally just whipped out his phone and took a picture of the screen
You know you can just hit a button to take a screenshot, right?

>got Palanquin on my second box
So I can just ignore the rest of this event now right?

That's a good point. I would mostly just guess that he's left-handed by necessity rather than being naturally left hand dominant - his prosthesis looks like something he ripped off an omnic, so it's hard to say just how well he can use it (what with medical services in Junkertown probably being shady at best, and the fact that it'd take pretty extensive knowledge of both engineering and biology to get it to work like a 1:1 human arm). But it's probably fine as far as recoil goes. Didn't he also say something about the leg cushioning his fall in Going Legit?