Why are some Subarus badges pink?

Why are some Subarus badges pink?

Do they fade over time or do peopel rebadge them?

STI pink

It's how gay subaru owners signal to potential mates

my one has a pink one from the previous owner. I too always thought they just faded lol.

is it considered rice? think I should track down a blue one

its a mod, JDM thing to honor cherry blossoms and stars and shit.

google motherfucker, use it

People rebadge them in pink.
Subaru has their own tuning brand, STI (stands for Subaru Technica International). STI, like other car tuning brands, has their own signature color. STI calls it "Cherry Blossom Red", but as you can see, it's pink.
Early Subaru STI cars all had pink badges. I don't think it was until the early to mid-2000's that STI stopped using pink badges.

Its a Japanese thing

It's kind of like how some HIV positive guys get biohazard tattoos.

>thinking blue can fade to pink

wow.jpg

to show how gay their owners are. Subaru owners should commit sudoko immediatelyXD

same thing as honda owners that put red H badges on their cars.

>do they fade
from dark blue to pink....

The red H badges are used in the sportier Honda's. Not sure if only the Type R line up gets it, but there is where you go to find it for sure.

>not a pink "i"
Haram.

Close, but the spirit of the act is a little different. Most H00nda speedbois who put Type R model badging (and probably stickers) on their Civics are typically just ricers. "Racing exhaust" fart can and "a tune, bro".

There's a good chance the WRX in question is modified to match the STi, or if it's an STi it already earns the badge.

Similarly, if the Honda in question quicker than its equivalent year Type R counterpart (if one exists, if not default to the equivalent year CTR) it's acceptable.

It's rice, but may or may not be justifiable. Dressing up a base model to look quick is always gay, though.

Subaru isn't australian ?

Sure is mate. Put another Shrimp on the Barbie. What part if Product of Fuji Heavy Industries sounds like Australia?

>his car isn`t pink on the inside

kek

I remember thinking they were Australian when I was younger, and I have no fucking idea why.

>Outback

Also I think they got an Australian guy to do commercials for them before

They had Crocodile god damn Dundee do their commercials, all of which were filmed in Australia, for a decade. How old are you?

I get a fair bit of shit from the guys at work for the pink STI shit, i'm just glad the badge itself isn't pink as well.

Blue shirt turned pink when bleach got on it

When I inevitably waste a ton of money dropping an STI engine into my WRX I am slapping pink shit all over my car and there is nothing you can do to stop me

but til then nothing but a wat sticker

Type R used to be a subaru designation. The red logo indicates Type R.

Get a blue one

What part of Fuji Heavy Industries sounds like Subaru?

Most informative post on Veeky Forums I've seen in the longest time.. Thanks, user

gay

That would be a chemical reaction, not fading.

>Do they fade over time
Are you actually autistic?

>Most informative post on Veeky Forums I've seen in the longest time.. Thanks, user
You avoid the GM threads don't you? Stolen Recaros stopped tripping but he seems to frequent those threads to drop lots of info. While he's a faggot, he's a knowledgeable faggot.