>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Ever occur to anyone else that there's almost definitely at least one undead who was mentally retarded and kept getting himself killed in really stupid ways?
Like falling down stairs or getting killed by Asylum Demon?

Dark Souls 2 beta test classes were so good. The game looked so promising back then...

Ser Fumbles, the Clumsy

>FRAMPT I GOT THE LORDVE- *smash*

When will Garbman stop being a passive faggot?

>getting killed by Asylum Demon
Like Oscar?

Apparently you can tumblebuff dried fingers in a hosts world if you invade them.

Make curved greatswords great again!

first for can't wait to shit all over the pygmy in the ringed city DLC

>using the correct version of Set
I'm honestly impressed.
And yeah exactly like that, but only gets the Lord vessel through summons literally babysitting him and he only stays human because he's too stupid to give up.
Exactly like Oscar

>Set
Are you fucking kidding me Ser is the correct version autocorrect I bet you were coded by amerifats

is there a chart containing animation frame counts for DS3 (or even DS1) attacks?

sir is the english version of the word ser, you can't claim one is right or wrong based on language preference.

Which ones do you need for spells so I know not to use them?

Ser is the older version and is a general honorific as opposed to being reserved for knights.
And there's no way Ser Fumbles was knighted.

FC over, thanks for coming.
We had a good turnout this time.

sir is a general honorific outside of england man.

ty qt!

Ty ciaran, best bf

>bf
um bfs are banned from modern fcs
please do not post about them again

don't be so tsundere

It shouldn't be
What does bf stand for?
Because my mind keeps reading it as boyfriend but I know that's not right.

never :^)

personal computer fight club boyfriends

My mind just fills in blanks when I see stuff like that, not my fault there's already something for bf

Cut it out
Unfortunately it does. The vast majority of people who say it are memeing, but somebody fell for the meme a couple months ago.

Reminder that the for honor beta is running

>it actually stands for boyfriends
I unironically want Gwyndolin to dominate me sexually but that's gay yo

Have less than Zero interest in that.

Good, get out you cancer

>somebody fell for the meme a couple months ago.

Care to explain? Sounds like an interesting story. You don't have to say who it was.

>had enough interest to voice his opinion
Fuck sake man get your shit together

why do people keep promoting this kusoge like it has anything to do with dark souls?

I didn't say I had no interest in the post or making myself heard, did I?

bfs are not a meme you newfag shitter avatarfag

X for Nioh will be better than souls.

n for they're not even close to similar games

How do I into Friede's? I'm losing so much in Arena with my SL 107 Friede build. Combo damage is high but per hit damage feels so damn low. Any tips, or what build should I do? I feel 40/40 DEX/INT would be best damage wise, but that gives up either a lot of spell power or survivability.

It was sometime in November. One person had a dragon-based character who hosted a lot of FCs. A newfriend who was a scaly heard about the PCFCBF meme and saw a dragon host. Dragonhost had been on Discord for a while before this happened, and said he thought it was funny/cute and decided not to tell newfriend it was just a meme. Newfriend later joins the Discord after hearing Dragonhost was there, learns it was just a meme, gets embarrassed, and leaves. Newfriend hasn't been to a FC or the Discord since. Dragonhost got burnt out of Souls and left.

how does 40 int give up spell power? you mean compared to 60?

Since you need 12 str and 11 faith I'd actually suggest going pyro as you'll save on luck and vit. You get three more faith than you need, but leveling it up once more gets you replenishment, a good non-scaling miracle. A lot of people priestess swap from 10 faith to cast it, but you need 11 for the scythes either way.

They are pretty close actually. I don't think it will be better than DaS1, but I think it will easily beat out DaS2 and maybe even 3.

close in that they're 3rd person action games, yeah

but the way almost everything works in Nioh feels distinctly different than any souls games

27/40/40

bonus: this build works wonder with Greatsword of Judgement and Moonlight Greatsword

>sunbroing as pyro
>get summoned for aldritch
>destroy him before he teleports once
Fire is the best thing ever.

I want to die

>replaying demon's souls
>going through latria 1
>as im walking down the corridor at the start, check the cells because i recall there being items in there
>nothing
>oh well, make it to the other side and get the key
>start making my way back
>wait what the fuck is this shit
>fucking bodies spawned into the cells across the hall with items on them
Holy FUCK, I have never noticed that before. That's some creepy shit. As if this level wasnt fucked up enough.

Farming for proofs?
I actually found a way to get summoned a bit more often.
Darkmoon, Sentinel, and Watchdog autosummons are based on a stack instead of a queue, the longer you wait for a summon the less often you will be summoned.
Resseting the covenant every 15 minutes you go without summon puts you at the top of the stack.

>3rd person action games
>stamina management is important
>when you die you respawn at a check point
>everything respawns when you die
>builds are important
>the game brutally punishes your mistakes
>the boss are tough
>has a a co-op system similar to the summon sign system in souls games
>has a similar dodge system
>has a similar weight system
etc

But you would know all this if you had actually played it and were no just a bitter mustard.

What a sad story. I feel bad for the newfriend. Thanks you for sharing. I play solely on PS4 so I haven't been to any /dsg/ FC.

>Darkmoon, Sentinel, and Watchdog autosummons are based on a stack instead of a queue, the longer you wait for a summon the less often you will be summoned.
Why has this not been changed in a game that released all the way back in April 2016?

I'm actually farming for souls but I'm also farming for ears while I'm at it.

Getting 120 without going to NG+ is a pain in the ass

lol

>tfw finally got darkmoon ring on my pure caster build yesterday
>actually start doing slightly worse than before due to changing the number of times I need to push the D pad to change spells

pulling a CBV out of your pocket to trade with people who just angrily throw firebombs in retaliation to dart spam is pretty nice

>dark souls invented any of those features
again, they're similar because they're 3rd person action games. and i've gotten to like level 50 in each demo, conquered shitter

Friendly remninder that making off-topic posts is against the rules.
Reminder that in this thread the topic is Dark Souls and Demon's Souls.

Would anyone on PC like to co-op through the DLC with me on my sorcerer character?

Who's hype for Nioh

It's all irrelevant because neither Nioh nor Dark Souls will ever be better than Dragon's Dogma 2

I have no fucking idea but I went for hours without being summoned before then I'd get summoned every second or third run of the silver knightsby resetting covenant.
Fair enough, just letting moonbros know what's wrong with the covenant and how to make it sorta work more often.

meta posts are banned

>Dragon's Dogma 2

Much like Spice and Wolf season 3 we all want it to happen but we all know it won't

friendly reminder that the following statistics have been confirmed by MrIwont4get.

>95% physical
>80% magic
>50% fire
>77.9% lightning
>80% dark
>75 stability (90 when 2h)
>22 str
>18 dex
>20 units
>A scaling str
>C scaling dex

is there a way to make serpent reliably do what you want, or do I have to pray that my opponent moves in such a fashion as to piss it off?

I wouldn't mind too much, I did just finish it so I remember a good portion of it. Are you just starting now?

I'm interested in Nioh for the PvE and For Honor for the PvP, but I go on holidays a little while after they get released and when I come back it will be close to DLC2's release date, and I'm definitely more interested in that. I will probably pick them up later on after I see everything the second DLC has to offer and I get finally burned out of Souls. I have played only Souls games ever since Dark Souls 2 first released on PS3, it will be a bit tough to move on.

>95% physical
time to fix that with magic shield and regen

Sure. Place and pass?
What's your character's name?

>more useless meme weapons

Nah, I started to run through it before I was unable to play for several months.

I'm at the "depths" bonfire, but I just got summoned to defend aldritch so hold on for a moment

Anyone have extra portable souls to trade with me? I can give you any boss weapon you want

PC

Someone?

Keep in mind this post is blatant lies, 4get never said that, the user is pulling the stats out of his own arse.

>useless
Even twohanded midshields are legitimately good weapons if you utilize the blockframes properly. Washing pole vs 2h BKS isn't even a bad matchup, it's just that a shield basher is super avoidable so you can run away and cast heals and shit.

neither are outstanding, but the sword you make by combinding them is pretty good. If you slab them but then use them as materials for TPGS, you don't get the slabs back, so if you do test one out I'd suggest keeping it only at +9 unless you really like it.

Oh, good to know. It didn't seem too bad, so I assumed it wasn't a shitpost.

Combine them into a cool GS

at 40/40, Rap's Twinshields have an AR of 555

LHS is like the weakest SS in the game and is good for fth builds. It generally works well with a wa shield so you can spam the holy light and chip someone to death

pass can just be "dsg" all lowercase

signs down around the "Depths of the Painting" bonfire

>Oh, good to know. It didn't seem too bad, so I assumed it wasn't a shitpost.

It was a shitpost to make it seem like a quality weapon, trying to get people to complain about that. The streamers can't say anything about whatever they played (be it the actual DLC or just arena matches with the new weapons) until February...I think it was 8th.

unless it literally doesn't have dex scaling it probably will be a quality weapon though since it's paired and doesn't get a 2h str bonus, 95 phys seems like the bigger trigger

The game kicked me out.

That was weird. Apparently whatever boss was here was killed already. I don't remember this.

We'll go to the bird village then. Rope bridge cave?

Maybe I'm running the wrong spells? at 32 INT right now, I dunno what else would work besides snap freeze and great deep soul. GDS hits for usually 70-120 damage, and snap doesn't scale. Doesn't seem that worth it to have to use three ring slots to scale the damage. Maybe I'll try replenishment.

But despite having an AR of almost 700, each hit barely does 200 damage at most. Am I not using the critical range right?

You're an idiot.

says the cunt with the longest standing of unanimous hatred against them on this entire board

>going through old areas to find some loot I missed
>start with Drangleic Castle
>find Ring of the Dead

I don't think I've ever came this much in my entire life.

Thanks

>these nerds get to play all of the DLC early
Why didn't you become a youtube uploader / streamer?

Literally who

I'm Australian ya cunt

because i don't let other people sleep with my wife while i play video games for a living

The pillars

Wolfman
Fellatio Serpent
Johnny
Ezio Videogame

Literal nobodies who still got invited, what's your excuse

I'm truly sorry for you. Why?

Because that would mean I'd have to play Ds3

How do I know what boss souls to keep in dark souls 2

fighting cowboy
mriwont4get
vaatividya
sanadsk

Because I was born here.
Dark Souls is fun, almost makes me forget about how bad it is here, great for escapism. Spiders are smaller too.

Maxwell, I finally killed that dude with the onyx sword.

What a fucking badass, holy shit.