Instagram

I was told biz would know the answer to this.

I started an Instagram fitness motivation page (of stuff like pic related) when I started lifting for personal motivation. Now I have 100,000 followers and was wondering if I could make money out of that?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/make-money-on-instagram_us_55ad3ad6e4b0caf721b3624c
darebee.com/
ogads.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah and i just farted and gained 200k followers on instafart, show proof.

Lol, I'm not posting my page. Why would I lie about this? I just want to learn how I could possibly make money out of it

sell out and start marketing supplements, travel agencies, clothing, etc.

what were you even expecting from here

Is this proof enough?

How? And how much should I be asking for?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/make-money-on-instagram_us_55ad3ad6e4b0caf721b3624c

mindless googling is the best you're going to get from me, its all i can do

what you don't want more impressions/followers?

That's why iccame here. I'm not a personal "blogger" I won't take pictures of myself with their tea or their calorie watch. I simply repost and make motivational posters. So maybe it's different?

darebee.com/
link is of someone who did the same thing
maybe you could figure out how she turned a profit from that

> start a webshop
> partner with someone who has merchandise or sell your own stuff (dropshipping)
> use your insta to advertise

You could also just straight up sell it prob. Just email sport/fitness webshops or something and ask if they are interrested.

I'm a busy student, could i still just post ads for companies? Repost their teeth whitening crap or whatever? I've seen it in other pages like mine but idk how much they should be paying me and I don't want to be fucked over

Setup a shopify site and find suppliers that will drop ship their products for you. All you have to do after you set it all up is advertise your site and products on your insta and deal with any customer complaints.

Well I have no experience in advertisement selling, but how I would start is just searching for comparable companies that could be interrested in buying your type of advertisement and are in the same market/sector.
Then email them personally asking if they are interrested and telling them that you're selling the adds to the highest bid.
The bidders are now pressured to bid seriously because it will be against their competition.
This could be a way to insure you're not getting fucked over.

Another way is just trying research your adds value, I'm sure there are sources available.

Just sell shoutouts. I know a girl who runs a page with 300k followers. She charges $50 for a post to stay up on her page for like 6 hours. I've worked with her before to promote my own store, and it's very common for her to get 6 or more customers per day. That's $300 per day for doing jack shit. And she only posts after 6pm. If she had open slots all day she could make even more than that.

With 100k followers, you probably shouldn't charge $50, though. Maybe $20 would be good until your page grows more. And this all works best if you have real followers. If you have 100k followers, but your posts are only getting a few likes, brands will assume that you just have fake or bought followers and won't want to work with you. I just had someone message me with 490k followers trying to sell a shoutout for $90. But his average post gets less than 1k likes and it's very obvious that his followers aren't real. Don't be that guy.

Thank you

Insta sucks for making money if that was Facebook you could make $150-200 a day.

Monetize with ogads.com/ OP.

Models make money off IG not motivational pages.
And 100k is honestly not that much, you could try to sell paid posts but it will be hard. Selling the whole account would be easier.

Is this for real?

I could easily get more and more followers with time and dedication. Why do you think like this when the others disagreed? Reasons I mean

Is that your website? What am I supposed to do with it?

Scroll down to
>Offers for social influencers
>Now YOU can earn money with huge payouts starting from $11 to $75 PER conversion!

>people make 50 dollars for 3 seconds of work while you wagecuck
no thanks will stay a NEET leech