youtube.com/watch?v=YuulksGCeRI
youtube.com/watch?v=PUcqH81aXqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a best

Lucina has a nice death quote

Lucina has nice color coordination.

Something mean about Lucina

Camilla a best!

So i just finished Conquest and Birthrights for FE Fates.
Last FE games i played where Sacred stones and Awakening, what do you guys recommend I pick up? Should i finish the other ""Route"" for Sacred stones? or should i pick up a new game?

This thread is a bait thread by Drill btw.

Azura is shit

>The cuck said NOTHING (literally nothing) nice about Lucina, just entered the thread and jerked his cock and shit waifus

>Deliberately disregards the prerequisite for the first post in this thread having to be something nice about Lucina

Oh FUCK. #ShotsFired

Her name is John Lucina
Your time is up, her time is now
You can't see her
She challenges her fate

youtube.com/watch?v=fwC32qoumXI

>Being cucked by Silas

Is she the cutest fire emblem?

Ugh. *sigh* Can you not..?

Lucina is a cute onee-sama!

Lucy is cute.

Lucina looks good with Camilla as her mother.

is your wife getting a calendar

Azura more like Shitzura

BASED

Could it be? Have we found our next Ghast?

You can't tell me what to do

>play Awakening

I need to fix my 3DS' ribbon cable first

the next ghast what the fuck was wrong with the old ghast

tfw my second favorite Fates girl is on here.

>Rate the voices so far

youtube.com/watch?v=YuulksGCeRI
Ryoma: Good (Same VA)
Tharja: Good (Same VA)
Frederick: Good, but better have "Pick a god and pray" (Same VA)
Nino: Good
Azura: Good (Same VA)
Linde: Good
Jeorge: Good
Elise: Good (Same VA)
Lilina: Good?

youtube.com/watch?v=PUcqH81aXqY
Eliwood: Shit
Fae: Cute?
Xander: Shit
Catria: Good
Jakob: Same VA, but sounding more like Nigel Uno now for some reason
Subaki: That's the same VA?
Ursula: Good
Hinoka: I have no idea how they managed to make her voice even worse
Ogma: Pure sex
Sakura: Good (Same VA)

>Extra characters from different trailers
Lyn: Eh... at least it's better than Smash. Can probably get used to it over time.
Narcian: Captivated by his style and grace

more than a calendar

I dunno man... I'm starting to question his dedication to our cause. He hasn't made a #SupportScience video in a while and I'm starting to think he might be caving to the buttmad waifufaggots.

>Cucking Silas

tinyurl com/jyljmfm

If Frederick doesn't have the pick a god nd pray line i'll be upset.
Literally the best Crit quote of all FE from my memory.

Are bows extremely good in Fates or is just Niles and Takumi being gods?

Who would be Satania's husbando?

Just here to once again thank you for voting for Our Boy Roy! I'm glad you're behind him! Being the only person who can stand up to Ike, it's a real burden, you know?

Subaki is the same VA, but we didn't know who his name was during Fates (no one could connect the dots) and in Heroes it appears he's using a pseudonym like Elise and Xander

I like Hana

Shitverafags BTFO
How will they ever recover?

That's right lynbro, dream big. We need to keep doing our duty, then we can go back into the shadows when the war is won

Fuck off VenomRoy

>it appears he's using a pseudonym like Elise and Xander
Why is this necessary? If you were hiring Laura "AAA" Bailey, I'd get it because unions, but these are just literal whos who have done nothing else and likely will never do anything else. What integrity is there to preserve?

Holy shit that Hinoka sounds awful.

Remember to vote for this cute lil' cinnamon bun!

Who else needs to be hit with the #RECASTDATHOE hammer?

finished FE 3, 6, 7,8,9,10, 11, 12, 13, Birthright and Conquest
Started playing Gaiden but the split at chapter 3 and FUCKING GARGOYLES is triggering me hardcore.
Never played more than 10 minutes of Revelations.
Is it worth it to go back and finish revelations?

The hero we need but don't deserve

Goodies with Hector? Nice.

Camilla and Effie are the obvious answers. Well Effie could be better since it isn't the VAs fault anyway.

>People always criticize Camilla's voice
>But never Orochi's, who has pretty much the same voice

Nice bias /feg/gots

revelations is better than birthright, good map design but pretty easy

Make peace with whatever the gods worship.
Your end is near.

How do Lynfags deal with the fact that she quickly friendzones them and marries Hector?

No one ever remembers Orochi's enough to. Also I've heard that she doesn't sound quite as bad as Orochi because IS told her to make Camilla sound like she's 60 or something.

I figured their voices should have been swapped in the first place

I'd like to, but I'm voting for my original waifu.

I don't self insert as mark fag, I just like lyn alot

Do you love Severa? What's your favorite thing about Severa? My favorite thing is everything!

No, Camilla's voice should have been swapped with Reina's. Reina is actually fairly old by FE standards and shouldn't sound younger than what should be someone in their early 20s.

Are Mark, Chris, Robin, and Corrin all the same soul reincarnated?

Only if you let her marries Hector. Fariina is the more fitting wife for Hector. Lyn would be better off with Rath and have Sue.

I just let Lyn go back to the plains with Florina.

>What's your favorite thing about Severa?
Her japanese VA

Is Gray worth training to Paladin?

Who mentioned Reina? We're talking about Camilla and Orochi having the same voice.

>GBA and Tellius games are now considered "grandpa" games

Enough

Her ass.

>Azura bad waifu literally

Probably.

Ah, I was just saying that because Camilla and Orochi basically have the same voice, just with Camilla's sounding older even though Orochi is probably older than she is.

Her Hot Spring DLC events.

>dick mean better character
Waifufags blown the fuck out

They both sound basically the same to me honestly. There's very little difference at all.

Yeah, in her support with Corrin, Rhajat clearly recognizes him as Robin, Rhajat being an obvious reincarnation of Tharja.

Robin in turn is recognized as both Mark and Chris by Lyn and Katarina respectively.

In Hinoka's defense, I feel it overall fits better. She seems to be sharing the same VA as Sakuya from Stella Glow.

Garon would probably kidnap Lucina

Well that's what I've heard anyway, and really Orochi could use a better voice too of course. Honestly I never even played with dub voices.

Reminder that Fates isn't even canon

I usually just make him a mercenary since he's slow as shit otherwise and you get enough Paladins.

>Garon wasn't a nice old man
Thanks for the cliche's Nintendo

Tfw posted and found this gem and still 100% Peri

Every route is canon in Fates, just like there are multiple universes surrounding Awakening

What really upsets me is that he was said to have been a good ruler but suddenly became Gooron for some reason.

Was that EVER explained?

Best Gen 1 Mothers for Kana in Birthright for both Strength and Magic?

Arete decided to give in and tell him the truth about Valla and Anankos, melting to bubbles in the process.

Real Garon, motivated by his waifu, marched straight to Valla to fight Anankos and then lost and then Gooron came back.

Soon I will be worthy to serve the king

Nope, Fates is just a legend in the Fire Emblem universe. An in-universe work of fiction.

That'd be a critical moment, having a king march to an invisible kingdom and he'd be stupid not to bring an army with him for that. Others would definitely know about something like that

Based on how the story goes, I bet Odin wrote it.

I had a dream. I had a dream that Zelda for Switch was shit and that Fire Emblem eventually overtook Zelda in sales.

>Ryoma
Mercer's making him sound a lot more guttural, which I like. I always thought his voice in Fates was a bit too, I don't know, soft? I guess?
>Tharja
Voicing her like Rhajat, therefore it's shit. Tharja had a calm, sarcastic sound to her voice in Awakening, now she's just angry.
>Freddy
Still sounds great. Hebert makes anyone sound good though, so whatever.
>Nino
She's fine.
>Azura
She's also just fine.
>Linde
I feel like Taylor will be doing a ton of voices in the game, and she doesn't make much difference in her voices. Boring, but it's fine.
>Jeorge
I love it.
>Elise
Sounds even better than her performance in Fates. Nice job.
>Lilina
I played DW8 a lot, probably more than I should've, and Sanniang's voice has grown on me so much that I can never hate Lilina's.

>Eliwood
Sounds okay. A bit of a different voice than Lowenthal usually does. Sounded like JYB to me.
>Fae
Those rawrs are adorable.
>Xander
Give me Konishi or give me death. Fuck off.
>Catria
Sounds fine, nothing special.
>Jakob
Like his Fates dub, but now also more guttural, which is good. I hope all his in-game lines show how much of a prick he is because now his voice actually fits it.
>Subaki
Same, but now deeper? He's supposed to be a fuccboi. Oh well.
>Ursula
Hot damn.
>Hinoka
I usually like Cindy Robinson, so I'm hoping the rest of her Hinoka lines are better than what was shown here. Peri and Selkie recast incoming?
>Ogma
S E X M E N O W
>Sakura
Cute, as always. Charlotte probably will keep her as well, which is fantastic news.

I guess we can expect these trailers every 2-3 days?

I like her soft side thats hidden in a spiked exterior.

Gooron was just so charismatic and convincing that even when others suspected something was afoot he was just like "naaaaw my man *laughs manically for over a minute*"

>mfw there is Himukai art in Heroes

So he was nice, just not particularly smart.

Camilla and Elise.

Why are the females in this series so shit compared to the males? Whether it's characterization or even voice acting, they often completely pale in comparison to the men.

Her hair.