/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous thread:>[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Half AP main story missions until February 8th
- FGO PS4 VR in development: news.fate-go.jp/2017/rswcrc/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/8x4fmn
youtube.com/watch?v=gmqy6jl2du4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Elizabeth!

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Is Nasu the George Lucas of Visual Novels??

Scat

xth for best archer.

eggplant!

What's her endgame in Extella?

Ed Wood when?

No, if only because he doesn't pull the Special Edition bullshit that Lucas did.

this is my husbando, say something nice about him

I want to die

Thread

>managed to get every Servant I really wanted besides Gawain and Helena before Valentines
I can't believe it, this is actually great.

Thanks guys for the new thread. This is my wife, Jannu.

he can clear hands

Is Altera's title of King of Destruction in the same context as the other Fate King titles like King of Kings, King of Cuckerers, ect? How many official "king" titles do we have now? Will there be an enhanced King's Banquet 2.0 someday?

disgusting taste

NEW RERUN WHEN

Nobu a CUTE.

LIZ THREAD

My wife Scathach idc about how loose she is or how many men she slept with before me I love her

Good user it doesn't matter how many she fucked before as long

>turn 21

>GBF is gonna have a new event soon
>FGO is gonna have more reruns

Where did it all go so wrong?

Coming out of debris and cursing Hakuno, if I remember right. Been a while since I played and it was the japanese version anyway

/r/ a certain picture of Illya I’m looking for, the picture portrayed her being kissed by Miyu and Kuro, with Miyu being on the left and Kuro on the right, she also had a shocked expression on her face if I’m not wrong. Thanks to anyone who can find it.

Why do you even care? At this point the title "King of _" has become useless.

everyone gets a few turns with Scat

you know fgo does reruns too right

>hey guys, should we come up with more events?
>nah lets just play bloodborne lmao

delete this

Isn't that what he posted

That FGO is doing more reruns

i meant gbf i'm fucking retarded

Did they fucked?

what did she mean by this?

King of Steam
King of Battlefields
King of Knights
King of Inventors
King of the Cavern
King of Presidents
King of Noble Warriors
King of Heroes
King of Kings
King of Conquerors
King of Magic
King of Humans
Kingprotea
King of Hassans
Emperor or Roses
Emperor of Swords

There were others I think. David's title is ambiguous since he's currently not summoned as a king. True about a few other kings as well.

They aren't real. They are incapable of caring about you.

The waifufagging in this thread has gotten out of hand and has become cancerous.

I remember reading some interview or blogpost where it's said even the shortest events are planned like at least 4 months in advance

This means that DW has known we would be getting months of nothing right now since mid 2016 and just didn't care

Would a collab between FGO and GBF/iM@S change things in Veeky Forums forever?

She's going to bath in your blood.

come on man it was the 1.5mil Goetia and I'm a shitter

Fate cashcow too strong

They can throw out any character gatcha and it'll make enough for them to last for months

Why should they put more effort when its this easy to make money?

>King of Presidents
>King of Humans
>King of Noble Warriors
You just made these up

cinderella girls collab fucking when

Beach event probably took like 2 years of development

King of Humans, Goetia

I think King of Noble Warriors is Sigurd, but that's second hand info.

Edison called himself King of Presidents and King of Inventors, but he's also retarded. I think only the second title is legit.

I want to eat that pocky out of Scathach's feet and then engage in deep kissing and cuddling

I want to raise a family with Tamamo!

Nah wait, it was Human King Goetia maybe. My mind reversed the words.

>King of Humans, Goetia
How is that supposed to work? He's not a human or a king.

I just want to clean her with my tongue after she's done enjoying herself

It's quite enough that I care about her already. I don't really need the caring part. Would be nice, of course, but really. I'm happy enough she exists in one way or another.

I already know that my love will stay one sided and she's not real that doesn't change my feelings

His final form after he became mortal in the game is called Human King Goetia. This is his orange Solomon form.

I'm not saying I condone the utter lack of content, but if a dry spell like this was EVER going to happen, it would happen now, right after the first arc ended.

Personally though, I'm not too bothered by a dry spell, because there's so much busywork to do in this game. Grind to level Servants I haven't gotten around to leveling, grind to level skills on Servants I actually want to use, grind prisms for the Da Vinci CE, grind QP, grind bond, grind grind grind.

Maybe it was King of Humans now that I think about it. I'm back and forth on this.

>Musashit earned less than Dantes and King Hassan

Waifufags BTFO?

>because there's so much busywork to do in this game. Grind to level Servants I haven't gotten around to leveling, grind to level skills on Servants I actually want to use, grind prisms for the Da Vinci CE, grind QP, grind bond, grind grind grind.

If FGO's grind counts as grind I don't know what GBF's grind is called

Also if you are grinding for QP, prism, mats for leveling skills/ascension outside events then you're doing it wrong.

Should i grail Arash to 80 or 90? I don't have enough to grail him to 100 because i need to grail hector too

my wife is beautiful

opinions?

>waifufagging
>cancerous

kek. The fate series has a;ways been about waifus and husbandos. You must be a retarded secondary if you haven't realized this yet.

DW can only put on use what Nasu gives them and Nasu fucked off to hawaii.

>November was empty
>December had story events
>January is empty
>February is also shaping up to be empty
>Next story order isn't until like June
The end of the first arc wasn't even a lot of content, there is no reason to be spamming reruns.
>because there's so much busywork to do in this game
If you literally just started maybe, I'm down to grinding skills for characters I don't really use just to use AP.

>David's title is ambiguous since he's currently not summoned as a king
King of Israel, but we can call him King of Jews.

Also you forgot

King of Gods (Ozymandias gets called like this aside of King of the Sun) and King of Demon-Gods (Goetia ugly form).

There hasn't been an event worth it for QP grinding in ages. And if there's no event to grind, like there is now, there's no reason not to grind free quests or dailies.

pls respond

This. It's so obvious it hurts

Having a waifu != being a cancerous waifufag.

>King of Gods
fake

At this point i'm just hoping they make dailies cheaper. 40AP for everything hurts after a while

go to gelbooru and enter their names

it's not hard

>there's no reason not to grind free quests or dailies.

Are you a shill trying to get everyone to waste apples so they use quartz for refills during events or are you just dumb?

If you blow your apples during this kind of down time then you're just dumb because 40AP for dailies is a fucking slaughter

Last time we had an event worth grinding was christmas which was start of December.

I think because he was possessing Solomon's body and was made a mortal in it.

All Kings got the Adjective-King. Kishi-Ou is Knight-King, but is translated literally as 'King of Knights' because it's kind of more correct for Japanese, they meant it as Arturia as ruler of knights as a knight herself. Same deal with Goetia.

Who is the King of Cucks?

Me

It's not. Something to do with being Ra.

That's (You).

Medb is the only Servant that can have Virgin Killer EX skill

>Will there be an enhanced King's Banquet 2.0 someday?
Actual kings need only apply. Those pretenders are merely fakes.

(You)

poal.me/8x4fmn

Random poll I guess.

Anti-X fags isn't just any random guy who dislikes something. Rather its any guy who's just as annoying as a zealous Xfag, except in his hatred of x. The guy who goes out of his way and goes wild any time x is mentioned, and starts shitposting because of it each time. Just can't stand it so much that he'll bring everything to a halt because of it.

I use the term "grind" loosely. Spending all of your natural AP on something is "grinding" as far as I'm concerned.

And frankly, I still have so many gold apples saved up that I don't mind throwing a few of them at dailies once in a while when it could help.

Scathach my queen

Arturia or Medb's husband.

(You) and only (You)

>神王オジマンディアス

Chapter 15 title: Kings of Gods Ozymandias

>in b4 b-but literally is god-king

All the king titles are written the same in Japanese, but means they are kings of that in particular. Gilgamesh is 英雄王 (lit. Hero-King, but the meaning is King of Heroes in English).

You can't really avoid being cancer if you have a waifu. How can you just stay quiet if you truly love your waifu?

Guinevere and Lancelot wanted to fuck Arturia more than each other. Aren't they the cucks for settling for a second best while she gets fucked by ginger nip dick?

When you were still browsing reddit, waifufags were okay. See old /fgog/.

But who is the King of Sluts?

Me

>He wasn't here during the old days of /fgog/
Waifufags were tolerable before reddit came here.

This guy

This guy

Hate to rain on your parade but "King of ___" has always been a fairly severe mistranslation born of lazy/arrogant TLs. Saber is A (not the) (unless there's no other in which case she's technically the) Knight King, Gilgamesh is not the king of hero but humanities first Hero King (which incidentally is the normal historical way to describe him, so thats probably a direct translation from english right back to it). Edison's is a bit untranslatable but is basicly President-King (Rather than the modifying word having king appended to it, the last kanji in president was replaced with king). I don't have a clear memory about the other examples, but I'm pretty sure they're all the same. If the phrase isn't somethingの王, then of does not belong in the translation.

Slutmind

Ishtar (feat Rin).

It's amazing how Cu killed this sexy slut.

The fucking cunt got what she deserved.

Explain the Ozzy one then

>Still no 5* Demon Mode Nobu

youtube.com/watch?v=gmqy6jl2du4

What the fuck is wrong with that anatomy