They should make it legal for lowrider owners to inflict grevious bodily harm to anyone who says to them

They should make it legal for lowrider owners to inflict grevious bodily harm to anyone who says to them

"You must've really liked GTA" or "I think you've been playing too much GTA" or basically anything about it being a GTA style car.

What the fuck is wrong with these retards anyway? It just pisses me off how stupid they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OyL_mUyypWI&t=104s
youtube.com/watch?v=aeL9gagV_VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better to be associated with GTA than to be looked at like a stupid beaner with too much money.

Fuck off

>beaner
>too much money
pick one

It's like you don't know beaners at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=OyL_mUyypWI&t=104s

>white boy neets pretending having money is a bad thing because they are jealous mexicans have impala show cars and 11 seecond or faster civics.

I think you've been playing too much GTA.

You must like gta

>that pic
Someone's been playing a little too much GTA methinks

>Grevious
Lol..

No worse than "oh an impala you must really like eazy e"

The alternative is calling you a fucking nigger, so pick your poison.

If you don't like either option, stop ruining otherwise perfectly good cars you fucking faggot.

fuck off already /pol/

>"They should make it illegal for lowrider owners to procreate"

Fixed your post for you OP.

>beaners and boomer stancefags can't handle the bantz

Standard impalas are kinda just boring family cars though... And not really the kind of car you'd want as a drag car either because they are one of the biggest and least perfomance oriented cars in chevies line ul at the time.

If impalas weren't popularised by lowriding a lot more of them would of just rusted away from people not caring about some old two door family car.

Got a 64 when I was 18 partly because of GTA.

I liked to blast youtube.com/watch?v=aeL9gagV_VA to piss niggers off because I'm white as milk.

I really like lowriders but I'm white and australian (and broke).

There is a belair with hydraulics that can hop and 3 wheel for just 25k in QLD at the moment.

Or 24k with a less hardcore hydraulic set up.

tbf comparing lowriders to GTA is an insult to GTA

I still haven't gone to the Lamar mission. Lol

Fuck that.

They should make it legal for GTA owners to inflict grevious bodily harm to anyone who says to them

"You must really like lowriders" or "I think you've been wanting to fuck up your suspension" or basically anything about it being a lowrider style game.

What the fuck is wrong with these retards anyway? It just pisses me off how stupid they are.

There gta games are all about criminals or niggers or both at the same time.

People litterally call them "grand theft auto cars" instead of lowriders in white neighbourhoods.

I will always associate lowriders with greasy thicc Mexican women in tight bikinis.

And the band war.

And Cheech and Chong

And chain steering wheels.

As a GTA player, this disgusts me. There are people on this planet, RIGHT NOW, who associate GTA with lowriders. The only thing they have in common is a lack of any real-world application.

So do all classic cars really.

Except maybe car shows and racing in events that are old cars only.

At least classic cars have class.

It's ok to have a lowrider in gta. It means you have a chance of not being an actual beaner or nigger. You don't.

you pass, you can go now -> /lgbt/

Only when turned into lowriders..

Not when boomers put flame paint job and twenty 22 inch billet wheels on the back.

I really think old white dudes have a lot to learn from mexicans with their more subtle and tasteful style of modifying classic cars.

I think it really depends on what kind of classic car you have.

A jaguar or porsche? Yeah.

Anything American, not so so much..

Well at least your second point was right.