Been looking for a new Midsize Pickup Truck for a while. I did my homework and it all came down to Ridgeline vs Tacoma...

Been looking for a new Midsize Pickup Truck for a while. I did my homework and it all came down to Ridgeline vs Tacoma. And it seems there is one obvious winner.

Honda Ridgeline 2017:

Ride Quietness
Handling
Acceleration
Reliability
21mpg (Combined)
Decent Leg Room

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_frame#Perimeter_frame
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nip trucks
>ever

buy American - get an Avalanche

that honda ridgeline is the ugliest fucking thing i have ever seen in my life

buy a chevy you cunt

>form over function

but i wouldn't buy one personally due to my experiences with honda, would rather a used tacoma when it comes to buying midsize pickups.

>midsize
>still a fucking massive nip turd

only good nip trucks are tiny

ok, ok. I see where you coming from, but what if I replace my original bed on my pickup with a flatbed?

if you are gonna do that, you might as well just get a 1.5 ton cabover

Sure if he wants to die in an accident.

>Chevy
>"American"
You mean Mexican. Ridgeline and Tacoma are American.

That's a 2.5 tonne.
Maybe if you can't drive.
This.
Bump for a well disguised troll thread

They're shit, both of them. The Ridgeline is an FWD-biased SUV with a bed, while the Tacoma uses a C-channel frame and can't do shit before it rusts in half.

Get a Chevy Colorado. You can even have a diesel if fuel economy matters and it can do everything the Honda and Toyota "trucks" can do and more.

Tacoma > Colorado

I bet a Colorado wouldnt even survive 1 million miles, stay btfo

>SUV
you mean crossover. SUVs are body on frame. Ridgeline is cuck tier unibody. only a fucking tard would buy this for anything but a grocery getter.
>tahoe
SUV
>explorer
CUV

>Explorer
>CUV

I think you meant the Escape. The Ex isn't exactly a CUV

New explorer is unibody. I know, I love it too but its a CUV and not a true SUV. There is a reason you don't see them in 4x4 high clearance police trim.

Love them, but they are cars, not trucks.

Which is why I am super stoked for the new Bronco. Based on proven international ranger/AUS body whatever they call it. Body on frame, updated interior and exterior for us amerilards. SUV, not a shit ass unibody "crossover" aka tall car.

In 2019 I plan to buy one new.

The Ridgeline and Pilot use a combination of body on frame and unibody construction.
It has a perimeter frame which is welded to the unibody. If you drilled out the welds, you can separate it easily.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_frame#Perimeter_frame

>modern day hondas
>ugly ass ridgeline
>unibody
I think the choice is obvious

It is called a uniframe. The question is how how strong is it in the Ridgeline?

The taco can tow up to 6400lbs while the Ridgeline tops out at 5000lbs

Okay if you say so. Still not a CUV though regardless if it's a rounded unibody pos.

Mitsubishi L2000 is great since you can change it to RWD with a button whenever you want.

So...if a SUV is body on frame and a CUV is unibody...what does that make the exploder?

Why won't these nippons sell us decent trucks?

Fuck, I meant to say why won't they sell them to Australians?

The Explorer is a CUV Crossover. It is literally a lifted Taurus wagon unlike the previous three generations of Ranger based Explorer.
It's kind of ironic the global Ranger based Everest is closer to the new Explorer than the current generation shitbox Explorer.

They sell the only few that have excelled here.
American trucks are good at pulling a load in favourable conditions, which is why they're solely imported to effortless tow large caravans in comfort. That's a pretty targeted audience.

Get a Frontier.

Because they don't know what Americans want in a truck

I mean seriously? 4 cylinders in a truck, no torque, no power? That's not how a truck is made

And still Honda doesn't make a v8 pickup truck like Nissan does

>honda
>toyota
>actual truck
pick one and only one user

No need for a F750

Sup OP

>avalanche

i hope you're trolling