/wfg/ - Warframe General

Nekros edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/wGxxMVo.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

remember to sage when you see dirty dirty tripfags about

>you will never get john prodman's poster

What does this facial expression mean?

didn't they disable sah-gay a long time ago?

Back 2 back Tripfag generals.

You all are some straight bitches.

At least I'm not a gay bitch

lol fags

this is what happens when you gays dont pay attention to the post count, he waits so he can post the most homosexical thread

>Bottom Left
NEVER EVER

looks like trash

nova asuri skin is JUST tier

>do ayatan mission
>extract
>statue isn't in my inv

>pocket sand lets you perform a finisher on almost all enemies in the index

oh god. how/what do i build into a finisher weapon?

No, but it's bannable if you're announcing it

You just have really bad taste.

>2 hours of Elara
>no fucking Pathogen Rounds

:^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o! :^) Grind harder 10o!

Trying to pull a Saryn, but won't be able to do so quietly.

may i ask of whom are you quoting?

Any dagger + Covert Lethality

Is there a single viable weapon when it comes to index endurance? All mine do jack shit.

its literally a fucking pokemon

i have the red veil dagger. will that do?

>still no grappler frame
>but like 4 summoners

you can only do it once a week, any times after that you wont get a sculpture

>i have the red veil dagger
>red veil dagger
>dagger

GEE I DUNNO MAN

Gimme top-left helm on top-right body. Colored sets.
>>nova assuri fixed

van helsing frame when

So which is the better prime, hikou or spira?

Literally any dagger so yes; unless they changed it recently pocket sand makes them 'un-alert' and able to be stealth killed so CL makes it insta-kill

yeah but. is sheev better or something. i could always craft that

Tigris P, Vaykor Hek, Hek, Tonkor, Synoid Simulor, CL Daggers.

Bottom second to right is the best one there.

As long as it's a Seras Victoria with His powers.
Or that immortalgerman trap

Hikou are more easy to deal with but Spira can crit harder.

If Spira P didn't have that fucking stupid drill bit "blade" I'd recommend them without hesitation, but between the way they look and the targeting deviation the Hikou make a decent case for themselves.

Is it easy to solo the Index Endurance?
Or does the point income for time redeemed with a low enemy count make it fucking stupid hard?

I've had a jokingly easy time with it so far otherwise solo, but having more players seems like it would make Endurance less problematic

What kinda builds do you guys use on your equinox? right now im just running nuke maim build with range eff and duration but i wanted to try some different things

Covert Lethality counts 'finisher' kills so any ground finisher and stunned condition 'stealth attack' works just fine. Anything that puts the enemy in a 'too busy to do shit and can be interacted with' state.

The mod is a godsend on some occasions

Hand over the Forma!

That's sort of the way I am leaning too. That and having to land a head shot to get better damage on subsequent shots kind of kills the spira for me. If it apply to the inital shot too, then it would not be so bad.

New to Warframe, started like 4 days ago. I really like the starter bow especially for stealth but it's starting to become ineffective ever since Corpus missions and now especially in Mars missions. Should I try to make a new one?

It gets stupid hard later since the enemies are going nuts while your specters walk up and slowly melee them. Basically giving free points and time unless you can intercept and kill them.

Thought that was a female nekros what a dissapointment.

>farm trace to charge a few Aklex riven
>as soon as I go to run them, no active Axi fissures
>go to farm some more trace
>6, 9, 11, 7, traces and 20 minutes down the drain
Fuck. Why did DE have to shit the bed and make trace alerts capped at FUCKING 10 TRACES. Should have been 100 or more.

Rakta Dark Dagger is pretty much the way to go, so stick with that.

I need to get a Sheev but the invasions NEVER AWARD THEM like they said it could

>invasions give weapon bits and bobs instead of the whole weapon

You should be constantly upgrading weapons. Get them to 30 them move to the next one. Bows are pretty bad for the game in general, but if you want one anyway, shoot for the Dread, or trade for a Paris Prime. Dread is the better of the two, but untradeable.

>Covert Lethality counts 'finisher' kills so any ground finisher
I have yet to have it insta-kill via ground finishers wiki agrees with me but is often wrong

I switched to rifle after the paris, but if you like the projectiles try boltor. you get the blueprint pretty early on

This is a feeling I never thought I'd have; I don't like it, take it back.

>stupid hard later

How far in? I'm not going for the EPIC MEME poster, but I'd like time invested to match reward gained for it

>mesa with any kind of coat
>never ever

>no grappler frame
>but like 8 elementals
>you will never momentum bomb enemies that causes them to become projectiles
>you will never giant swing an entire room of enemies thanks to your maxed out momentum
>you will never press 4 and cause an autochain grapple similar to Ash's 4

this is stupid and you should feel stupid

fuck off steve
go make the third water warframe or something

Well it all depends how lucky you get, if it's the easy teams with humanoids or the gay ass robot teams. Generally you know it's getting bad when the auditor one shots you no matter what and cannot be killed even by a valkyr going full spazz on it for five minutes. I just ignore anything I cannot lethal teleport.

I still don't understand why they don't have convergence like (at the time) every other thrown secondary and to make it all the more confusing to me, they took away the convergence on the Despair at some point in the last few months but didn't change anything else on them.

Most fun character I've ever played, at some point in the match you'd get so fast with so much damage boost you'd destroy people and get out before they even knew what him, his ult was god mode but the absurd amount of effects made it impossible to see, shame gearbox are liberal tards and killed the game before it began.

Why would you use your trip to make an OP? It gets filtered and there's literally no purpose other than for attention.

>all warframes are the same height
>they only look different because of animations

how lazy is DE

>rakta dark dagger doesn't make your model slightly transparent

Filters ignore the OP by default. I checked both the native and 4chanX filters.

how about you stop being a fag-king and just remove your trip, there is literally no reason for it

Yo asshat, either quit being an asshat so people wont fucking filter you or don't use your trip to make the thread. I have been thinking that the thread died for some time now because of your shitposting on /tfg/.

>>all warframes are the same height
But they're not.

Saryn is hella taller than Manlet Vauban.

I remember balling out of control and getting to the point of having attack speed so high once I got in it was a teamwipe
really a shame El Dragon is stuck in Battleborn, I enjoyed him

oh and one of the few moba heroes to extend a voice clip based on your killstreak

only because his animations have him hunched over, use any that make him stand upright and he's the exact same height.

>No corrosive frame
>No gas frame
>No blast frame

Really wish there were more characters like him, bomb king is the closest you can get hope hi-rez doesn't flop paladins

anyone have that image of a player posting his opinion on warframe forums and he got banned shortly afterwards?

Shes slightly taller, she makes frost look like a midget snu snu frame.

>Vauban slightly closer to the screen

555-Come on now

that happens every day, it's going to happen more now

>no stand frame

What is chroma what is atlas.

>tfw no Wind-based Warframe

>instead of stands to go along with our frames we got potatoes

>Tornado
>Turbulence
>Tailwind
?

you can't just mention wind based things like that
someone might actually believe theres a wind based warframe

Wouldn't the frame be the stand then?

except he's not

No the fucking don't you mongoloid, otherwise nobody would be complaining about it.

>The frame with a slender profile looks taller than the frame with a stockier profile

They're the same height, it's all animations and proportions.

but there is this one legendary post of some guy having trouble typing in English but lays out all the reason why warframe is a shit game. its really old and i would not be surprised if he was the first to start the meme.

>dread riven
>+status chance, multishot, zoom

Is this good? Zoom feels useless. Status is ok I suppose.

I suppose so, but since we already have the potato float around us whenever we cast 5, they seemed more stand-like. Shame.

This?

he's retarded and won't answer anything about why he even has a fucking trip, he's literally only posting with it for attention. I say it almost every thread he's in, if we ignore him completely without replying to any posts he makes EVER he'll go away.

Status and multi both let you proc bleeds more often, but you can still try to reroll it.

Does that work with TQ?

it works with anyone who does something excessive for attention

It's just annoying because he isn't just contained to this thread. He branches out with his trip to get attention.

>by default
If you modify them to hide OPs too then that is on you.

i have one slot left on my Rakta Dark Dagger and was thinking of slotting it with Life Strike. using Inaros with it. does channeling efficiency really matter all that much? are you supposed to channel whilst stealth killing int he first place? i'm guessing not.

>Preach about the importance of ignoring tripfags while throwing a shitfit about tripfags

Why do you faggots keep doing this?

>bought a few relics to get the aklex parts
>join random axi fissures for traces
>immediately get link and bp from randos

I'm dumb

Inaros Prime when

;__;