Itt we talk about our tools

itt we talk about our tools

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nicole_mejia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

harbor freight is pretty good

>people who spend more on tools than the life time worth of jiffy lube visits they are trying to 'save on'

Mastercraft master race

lifetime warranty, if it breaks just bring it in for free replacement no questions asked

>he doesn't enjoy using tools and working on his shitbox

m8

>tfw brother and dad just gave me their extras
>tfw spent almost no money so far

I have mostly matco and strap-on.

Even though Canadian Tire is the only place that sells MasterCraft, they refused to return my friend's fibreglass sledgehammer after the handle shattered. It said MasterCraft right on the handle and stamped into the side of the head, but he didn't have the receipt so they wouldn't refund/replace it.

>cucks who fuck anime pillows because their tender soft hands aren't strong enough to finger fuck a single mom to climax in the bathroom of an Odeon Cineplex

Bitch please.

FUCK OFF BILLIONAIRE

>pro mechanic
>actually having money
pick one

>he is an autist who cant actually work on vehicles so spends all his 'wrench time' organizing tools and polishing them instead
Lmao I'm sure you look like a master mechanic on your dad forums posting about the great deal you just got on a brand new $10,000 snap on parts cleaner. Its also a great addition to that man cave of yours, especially with the patriots 2017 superbowl memorial poster framed above it.

>cucks who fuck anime pillows because their tender soft hands aren't strong enough to finger fuck a single mom to climax in the bathroom of an Odeon Cineplex
What

>but he didn't have the receipt so they wouldn't refund/replace it.

That sucks. I've returned tons of tools w/o receipt, they never care

Talk about them how?
Thats horseshit, do they expect you to hold onto the reciept for life? If he called the manager he would've got his shit warrantied.
P.S I'd fuck all the bitches in your pic
Damn dude are you okay?

I said jiffy lube, what makes you think i am australian

>What

Bitch you got BTFO that's what.

I like Princess Auto, they just take your phone number when you buy anything and you never need a receipt. A lot of their stuff is lifetime warranty (basically the Harbor Freight of Canada), and they never question if you return something broken. They get enough repeat business that they probably figure it's not worth arguing with some guy over a $15 wrench.

>Thats horseshit, do they expect you to hold onto the reciept for life? If he called the manager he would've got his shit warrantied.
>P.S I'd fuck all the bitches in your pic

They shouldn't expect people to keep receipts forever if it's a lifetime warranty, but she said "it's warranted to the purchaser, I don't know that this is your hammer and not someone else's hammer"

It was fucking retarded. I don't buy any tools from Canadian Tire anymore for that reason. Besides, Home Depot or Princess Auto will have the same/better.

P.S. Curling girls produce diamonds with their ass.

Is that 'shopped, or does she just have freakish proportions?
That cameltoe is like a foot wide.

I have about $2,000 worth of tools / toolboxes, mostly from department stores and the local hardware shop.

I had them organized by size and type.

Then I went to college and my dad bought 2 1940's International Harvesters. He has NO IDEA how to wrench (I learned how to myself) and doesn't organize parts, bolts, and tools when he takes things apart.

Now my tools are in random places; the garage, the downstairs garage, the shed out back, his storage shed... Ugh. I gave up when I realized he had been using my torque wrenches to break bolts.

>I repeat: my dad had been using my torque wrenches to break bolts (sometimes even using extensions!) on his 75 year old tractor...

At least my array of electrical tools is still mostly intact.

Pic related: it looks great after he eventually paid some redneck to fix it for him.

>Bitch you got BTFO that's what.
No you just projected your your love of anime pillows and inability to pleasure a woman

Wot is his day profession?

Skinnyfat with wide hips.

Some girls strivd for this horrible"thigh gap" shit that literally they think is attractive because some fucking dumb cunt on the internet said it was. So most likely its real.
> $2,000 worth of tools
Either you're way under estimating that, or you have very little tools.

>Some girls strivd for this horrible"thigh gap" shit that literally they think is attractive because some fucking dumb cunt on the internet said it was. So most likely its real.

So she broke her legs to change her skeleton??!?

Women aren't built like men sir. Women have naturally wider hips than men. Add skinny, and no leg fat. And you get wide hips like that pic.

>Women have naturally wider hips than men

To make room for muh diq

It's not like they need much room for yours.

Sears sold the Craftsman name brand January 2017. The company needs money and has been selling off its properties and brand names.

DieHard and Kenmore brands are also up for sale.

It's shopped you autists. The original is floatig around somewhere.

Former USAF colonel then airline pilot. He was flying Air Force 2 when I was born. He's retired now and in leukemia remission.

>Either you're way under estimating that, or you have very little tools.

Yes, I don't have that many tools but I have a full enough set for automotive work. At 19 I mildly rebuilt my engine including water pump, belts, head gasket, cam seals, etc. and never needed more tools.

Pic related, 1/2-way torn down - Jan 10th 2009.

The gap is still rather large.

>not appreciating T H I C C

It's like you're gay and you want everyone to know.

OH SHIT NIGGA I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING GOOD ONE BRO SICK BURN 10/10 ROASTED

>liking fat chicks with man faces slathered in a gallon of makeup
Yeah I'm the one with shit taste.

>too fat 0/10

lol

>can't tell the difference between thicc, fat, obese, and man the harpoons

He's permavirgine, his opinion has already been discarded.

It gets the job done.

You know it

At least you have a garage to work in

>tfw garage is double and both are so full of STUFF I can't park a fucking car in either

I need a housefire.

"thicc" isn't even a thing
chubby is acceptable
there literally is no difference between fat, obese, and man the harpoons

The difference is your self-respect afterwards.

At least you don't have to work on the street on an incline like me. I go to Walmart to jack my car up

wtf is this girl then?

Photoshopped.

This is the only tool I have and need.

Nope.
instagram.com/nicole_mejia/

Former shop mechanic now a home gamer.

Snap On is great while you work for a shop and are actively buying tools from the guy. Once you stop the guy may not give half a fuck.

That said SnapOn ratchets are still excellent.

Harbor Freight jacks and jack stands are okay, some sockets are pretty good too for the price. Anything from HF that channel pixies through it to chooch is destined to fail.

Tekton torque wrenches are pretty good for a home gamer or even a shop mechanic, I wouldn't recommend one for daily use but for the occasional head bolt torquing they are fine.

OLD old craftsman stuff is good until it breaks and they give you the new shit.

The one thing I haven't found a solid home gamer equivalent for is a Scan Tool. Years of using shop-owned Solus and Modis scanners kinda spoiled me, but the outlay for the scanner and expensive updates are too much for how little my cars have needed to use it. I guess if any of the OBD USB/Bluetooth plugs can show the important data and graph it them might be worth using. Really you need to be able to see Up and Down stream O2 switching, fuel trims, MAP/MAF readings, IAT and Coolant temps, and maybe would be golden if they can do mode six stuff like knock/missfire counters, they'd cover maybe 75% of CEL/running condition diags.

Can you buy snap on tools used elsewhere and exchange them for new ones?

Can you make money exchanging tools for other people?

Not him but yes, snap-on is no questions asked swapping. Ive walked into the truck and showed him what tool is broken, and he just hands me another one off the shelf or orders it, no questions asked as to how it broke, or anything like that.

> make money exchanging tools for other people
What did he mean by this?

Yes, but they should still be in good shape. You can just get a rebuild kit for a ratchet.

That's a bad business plan. Why would someone trust you with their tools when the snap-on truck will come to them?

where did you get those watering can pictures from

starting my first mechanic job i need a toolbox does this one seem good it comes with a craftsman ratchet set and some other junk i have most tools i need he wants 90 bucks but i was gonna offer him 75

> $90 for all that
Nigga wtf, you gonna get fucking raped and killed.

but is it worth taking a chance

I have that same box in my garage lol

is it good Ive never had one like it Ive always had non stacked boxes

but that's just bad math, a lifetime of jiffy lube visits does not have a set value.

If I spend 3k on tools, that'll only get me X visits to jiffy lube. What if go for more frequent service, or service more vehicles at said jiffy lube?

Bring a gun

considering it

Emma Miskew is bae.

I had it when I worked at Honda. It served me well I upgraded to a mactools box though after. We all gotta start somewhere. Where you live at? If you live in NorCal I'll sell you mine for the same price mines 10000x cleaner than that one

damn sadly no i live in southern indiana

Bring a friend with a gun.

so bring 2 guns its in a expensive part of the city

Your friend is there to help load it too. You have a truck, right?

Rachel homan is clearly better looking.
Well shit nigga. I guess if that one comes with keys I say go for it. It's smart to lock your tools when you leave for the day

No Im just using my Dodge charger

suv but the samething right

Yep. Have fun.

Are you blind?
> pic very related

Are you?

> this is the best picture he can find

I rest my case.

I still choose her

Oh well, your loss.

I don't care as long as my unconditional lifetime warrantee for the hand tools stays intact

Let agree they are both bae

third one to the right is clearly the best looking

>using tools that my late grandfather bought to use at his job at Pan-Am
proper tools last forever

Truuu

Mfw I have a MODIS snapon scanner

I was thinking the same thing my new job (firestone) I know nothing aboutworkijg with other people so I'm kinda tripping about people stealing my shit