Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=828

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Crimson (LogosVeritas)
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
Bullies (threejane)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (K**zenberg - Banned)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart/Legio)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=808
paintschainer.preferred.tech/
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=831
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/user/JoeSwaaz for epic murmillo pvp montage clips 2vs1

>There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha/Fedimian

Almost, user.

Reminder that R10 archer will be cossack!

ive fought dragonborn many times, MOST of the time i win AND didnt he reset stats when we were given stat reset? i remember our last fight was alot easier than usual

no idea who pij or kaen is, me and vetu are on friendly terms though and i honestly cant even recall if weve ever fought

yes obviously some whaled out +10 transcended shitter can beat me, but that applies for ANY class. the fact hes a cata doesnt change anything.

my trump card however is the fact that even if you whale out, you dont gain block penetration with your tryhard +10 transcended weapon, so youll still get through my block 10% of the time as dex. (str is a double-edged sword, yes you hit me more, but i can hit you back. and i have 5x more hp than you)

>Crimson (LogosVeritas)
>Ohayou (Beethoven)
>Bullies (threejane)
kill yourself

this

I just go in whatever came first

>starting thread wars

kill yourself

This + stop putting shit in the op

>making "funny" 'troll' OPs

no, you kill yourself

Where does the Hasta plate stuff drop

no swaaz he just quit the game is why

he can beat you w/o trans

Hi! I'm LeSwaaz!

How do we improve the alchememes?!

anyone else fucking HATE chronos?

REAL THREAD THAT WAY STOP THE CHRONO BULLYING YOU GOD DAMN KEKS!

100% of catas that did not whale out has ZERO chance at beating my 100k hp + 3500 block

play the game retard

Stop this threadwars bullshit you fucking cuck

Did you think Moesucky was pure?
Bad news your waifu is a loose coalburner

sure, but stop putting fucking bullshit in the OP

Is there any rank 9 info yet or are we literally just learning about appraiser, which nobody will even care about?

why are you all about catas
cant win against a r8 class?

dude appraisers can add sockets to endgame equips, are you retarded? its the new forced meta

I dont give a shit about some chrono whore. just start decent threads without >
lel trolle guildshit

why do you care so much

>tfw Artilonium

someone brought up how "a cata can beat me even without using r8 skills" which sounds downright retarded so i took the bait and sperged out a few paragraphs

problem?

stop being fucking retarded

yeah, dont take the baits

Centurion when?

Whats the most fun archer class?

Appraiser

daily reminder i only chose the hard path hoping to be a centurion ;_;

to this day i kick myself for not cheating during icbt2 and trying out the class

Making Alchemistic Missile non-shit would be a good start.

>Crimson (LogosVeritas)
>Ohayou (Beethoven)
nigga wat

>Bullies (threejane)
not rly?

So the answer is no?

Stop sucking moecuckis dick you fucking cuck

No they can't

Janitor, delete this fucking thread already!

this

please remove this crap @Mimi

stop being a cuck Alysse
Your microDPS just couldn't satisfy your chronofriend
let it go

swaaz is like that nerdy, creepy, loud, short, fat guy with greasy hair which makes girls go"EWWWWW!"

fuck these people and fuck your faggoty thread

goddamnit klainiggas kys already

QS or Ranger for Schwarzer Reiter?

why are you so angery

Okay I found out that Hasta plate set drops from Blut actually
What do the other demon lords drop?

because you klainiggas had to fuck the OP up
stick your retarded guild/whore drama up your fucking ass

Go Ranger. t. QS3SR2

shitty weapon and shitty armor

The only thing more worth than Hasta plate which is just a minor upgrade from Virtov and potentially weaker than Hunting Grounds drops is the Nuale card

What is hunting grounds?

Thanks user, coming back from months and never even looked at Archer classes.

Something we should get SOON™
They are like Diablo 3 Rifts, you go inside kill everything and you should find unidentified items you have to bring to an NPC to identify them before you can use them

Oh those, I thought it was the name of an item
Did we get a peek of what items we can get find in there?

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=808

No. They are like Tenet Church/Demon Prison/Storage with higher exp and droprate and special (low+mid lvl) drops (many of them suck).
They are not instanced like D3 Rifts.

Then how is it different from just an extra map but with different drops and exp?

It is not. Just a 'fancy name' and +exp +drops

Figures, we got IMC'd again, more low effort content. If its a map with weak-ass low-level mobs I expect it to be overrun with Necros or Warlocks.

>If its a map with weak-ass low-level mobs
most are
>I expect it to be overrun with Necros or Warlocks.
probably
not sure about exp and silver, but most of these items will be pretty cheap. maybe ppl will not afk farm it for a long time.

Thanks IMC

>opening 3 prac boxes everyday since the start of this year
>no prac yet

I haven't played in a while, does anyone know the new TBL times?

I will overun it with my Witch Daria cosplay for sure
Wiz1Pyro2Link2Thaum2Sage

>still no giant witch hat
what the fuck is IMC's problem?

>troll thread
Fuck off.

7 pm server time
10 pm
4 am I (think)

11 not 10*

JUST

Is Archmage Tower considered a shit dungeon or am I just not running it at peak hours?

190 is an okay dungeon, but tends to be more rushed. It's also the last dungeon you can use 2* clears on, so people tend to quickly queue and use clear vouchers, so it's a bit or not running it at peak times, a bit of not waiting long enough. Just shout for a party.

its good but people tend to just use clear vouchers, wait for party in shout if you can. Also you can start doing Truffles at 200 now if you're careful so people just start grinding there earlier

Hunting grounds are suppose to be none instanced dungeons.

Suppose to require a party due to abnormally difficult enemies but in exchange they give more exp and silver and every hunting ground has it's own (long) list of drops.
They also have a few unique mechanics like minibosses.

When we get the second mystical cube recipe?
What if rank9 weapons needs practorium and the purple shit requires 2 practorium and the orange 4 but they add 1 cube only?

Claymore or Punji Stakes for Sapper?

Broom Trap
Literally the only skill worth something and you still need Sapper3 for the buffing attribute.
Sapper3 than requires Falcon3 for making it decent with circling, atleast it's kinda futureproof because Rank9 most likely will have a class with a godly sinergy for circling and aiming

claymore you baka

Should I grab Virtov Leather Gloves for Musk 2 or should I continue using Vubbe fighter?

paintschainer.preferred.tech/

Color in some cute art!

If rank 9 classes are based on synergies with previous ones that do not have existing synergies (or they're just not that great), that would mean rank 9 classes would be based on the following:

* Rogue / Falconer for Archer
* Sadhu / Oracle for Cleric
* Squire / Corsair for Swordsman
* Psychokino / Necromancer for Wizard

Wonder what they would even be

I think sorc or alch is more likely for wiz

>imc
>fixing sadhus

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=831
Heh...

Inb4 no GvG for a whole month

finally i can sleep when i get home from work

Not doing GvG, couldn't care less

Gone the way of party events.

Now what will "queue for gvg nerds" user do?

Kino has synergy with most things. Mimic will probably just be some useless class like a shitty mage Druid and the other will probably be Shadowmancer and have synergy with sorcs and the other dark using classes. Whatever it is, mages are usually about buffs over synergy, so I doubt they'll be made with any pre existing class in mind, save for maybe a skill that boosts something.

Swordies will get the Matador/Luchador which will sync with Fencer/Doppel. Ready for new pasta?

Wut?

Whats hard to understand? I don't do GBLand i don't do TBL neither

Salty autists like BRRabbit shitfling on forums causing drama. IMC takes away their toys. Good job IMC, maybe you will get some money now that you're not giving away thousands of dollars worth of TP per week.

I don't think they will design r9 with that in mind, they will make new classes based on what isn't thematically available on the r7-8 classes.

Ex: Clerics at r9 will be able to take Kabba 3, Inq 2, PD 3, and Taoist 2. So we have two Int nukers, a utility/debuffer full supp, and a physical dps. Therefore most likely they get a new Spr based class and another utility.

I guess you quoted the wrong person.

> Rogue
Assassin, based on dealing heavy burst damage on opponents who aren't aware and even more damage from behind.
> Falconer
Grenadier, since Sapper is already there and Wugushi is starting to lose favor I could see a class based on throwing shit come about.
> Sadhu
Pharaoh, their command over the afterlife would work perfectly with Out of Body. Especially if they could cast it on allies as well when they die.
> Oracle
Astrologer, summons star signs above the field requiring allies to stand inside Foretell and further support things like Counterspell, Death Sentence and Twist of Fate.
> Squire
Knight, honestly surprised we haven't actually had one yet. Obviously would be a tanking class that rides a mount.
> Corsair
Pirate, an honest to god pirate, maybe they'd call it I'm talking having cannon fire unload on the area, crashing a ship into enemies and summoning a ghost crew.
> Psychokino
Geomancer, without a doubt we don't have an earth-based class in the game yet and the two compliment each other flavor-wise.

>Astrologer
Maybe the Fortune Teller Class?

Does anyone know how to trigger "The one who experienced death" quest? I want that +5 stam for my Monk but there's little info on it.

>GvG is kill
>ETA for the come back: SOON
Is this the death of ToS?

We already know many classes that are coming.

Swordsmen are getting Centurion at the least.

Archers will be getting Puppeteers and Pied Pipers.

Clerics have Fortune Tellers, Zealots, Lamas Macumbeiros and Shepherds (probably all the remaining classes they will get).

Wizards are getting Mimics, Shadowmancers and Onmyoujis.

Those are the classes we absolutely know IMC will be adding and have seen costumes for most if not all of them.

Although, Taoist was suppose to be a Wizard class but was moved to Cleric tree. So it's likely one Cleric class will be getting dropped.